The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by denounce View Post
Lucky ah gong not together with them in the photos
They are not Ah Gong's girlfriends lah, Ah gong downloaded photos from SBF
Old 17-05-2022, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Rumor says LFC bought KFC and change logo.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hainanese joke😊

It seemed the Hainanese were the first to eat buah petai.

Long ago one afternoon when Ahmad walked into his regular coffee shop he saw the owner peeling seeds from seedpots of some kind of fruit.

Out of curiosity he asked. "Beh deh, apa nama buah ini?"

The coffee shop owner also didn't know what it was called. He answered "Wa Boh Tai".

From that day the fruit got its name buah petai!! 🤣🤣🤣

*To all Hainanese friends.. Now you know*

Old 25-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-05-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

_________

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-05-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Now money not easy to earn. In order to increase my income, I decided to drive grab..

Morning I send wife to work. I picked up one passenger on the way. 🙎🏻‍♀️

Wife reached office first and she alighted. The passenger asked: why that lady not paying fare? 🤨

I reply: yesterday she slept over at my place, this week she don't need to pay for fares.👏👏

The passenger spoke softly: tonight I'm free too.👍

How? Grab or not?🤔💋🤷‍♂

Old 28-05-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mgluulay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Now money not easy to earn. In order to increase my income, I decided to drive grab..

Morning I send wife to work. I picked up one passenger on the way. 🙎🏻‍♀️

Wife reached office first and she alighted. The passenger asked: why that lady not paying fare? 🤨

I reply: yesterday she slept over at my place, this week she don't need to pay for fares.👏👏

The passenger spoke softly: tonight I'm free too.👍

How? Grab or not?🤔💋🤷‍♂
The only problem; the passenger is male.
Old 28-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 30-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

A German walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The bartender tells him : "100 euros!"

The German is shocked - "100 euros? yesterday it was only 10 euros !"

"Well, today it is 100 euros."

- "But why 100, damn it?"

Bar tender : "I'll explain it,
-10 euros is beer,
-10 to help Ukraine,
-20 assistance to European countries who have imposed sanctions and are not members of the EU.
-10 euros in aid to the UK, for successful implementation of sanctions against Russia.
-Then 10 euros are sent to the Balkan countries as aid to buy furnace coal.
- and finally, 40 euros for a gas subsidy for the EU and fund to help maintain sanctions!"

The German silently took out the money and gave the bartender 100 euros.

The bartender took them, entered in the cash register and gave him 10 euros back.

German in disbelief : "Wait, you said 100 euros, right ? I gave you 100, why are you giving me back 10 euros?"

*"Ahh... We have no beer!"*

Old 30-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-05-2022 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A German walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The bartender tells him : "100 euros!"

The German is shocked - "100 euros? yesterday it was only 10 euros !"

"Well, today it is 100 euros."

- "But why 100, damn it?"

Bar tender : "I'll explain it,
-10 euros is beer,
-10 to help Ukraine,
-20 assistance to European countries who have imposed sanctions and are not members of the EU.
-10 euros in aid to the UK, for successful implementation of sanctions against Russia.
-Then 10 euros are sent to the Balkan countries as aid to buy furnace coal.
- and finally, 40 euros for a gas subsidy for the EU and fund to help maintain sanctions!"

The German silently took out the money and gave the bartender 100 euros.

The bartender took them, entered in the cash register and gave him 10 euros back.

German in disbelief : "Wait, you said 100 euros, right ? I gave you 100, why are you giving me back 10 euros?"

*"Ahh... We have no beer!"*

Old 02-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Quote:
Hainanese joke😊

It seemed the Hainanese were the first to eat buah petai.

Long ago one afternoon when Ahmad walked into his regular coffee shop he saw the owner peeling seeds from seedpots of some kind of fruit.

Out of curiosity he asked. "Beh deh, apa nama buah ini?"

The coffee shop owner also didn't know what it was called. He answered "Wa Boh Tai".

From that day the fruit got its name buah petai!! 🤣🤣🤣

*To all Hainanese friends.. Now you know*
Very funny
Old 03-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the nice jokes.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 03-06-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

A man and his wife were in court to contest a divorce. The problem in contention was ....who should have the possession of the child? The man or the woman?

The woman jumped up and said:- "My Lord, I am the mother of the child, I brought her into this world, with pain and labour.... alone".

The judge then turned to the man and gave him the chance to defend himself and the man said:-
"My Lord, I have a question, when you insert your ATM card into the ATM machine and the money comes out does the money belong to you or the machine?"

😀😀😀😳🤔🙄
Court adjourned!!!

😬😁😜

Old 04-06-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A man and his wife were in court to contest a divorce. The problem in contention was ....who should have the possession of the child? The man or the woman?

The woman jumped up and said:- "My Lord, I am the mother of the child, I brought her into this world, with pain and labour.... alone".

The judge then turned to the man and gave him the chance to defend himself and the man said:-
"My Lord, I have a question, when you insert your ATM card into the ATM machine and the money comes out does the money belong to you or the machine?"

😀😀😀😳🤔🙄
Court adjourned!!!

😬😁😜
Thanks for the nice jokes.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1