The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Cuckboy

Old 26-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My mom saw us chatting as she came back from the pool and enquired about Jim. Jim then flashed a really charming smile and greeted her.

“Hi! I can’t believe this is your son! I see you around but I always thought you were in your 20s. Tell me what’s your secret!?!”, Jim flirted openly with my mom.

All my mom could do was laugh uncontrollably at his compliments and we all could see pretty visibly that she was blushing red from his charm offensive. As my mom started to get more comfortable with him, Jim flashed me a knowing look which was a cue for me to leave them alone. I then told my mom I was gonna hit the pool, leaving them both chatting away on the deckchairs.

Swimming from afar, I saw Jim take out an object from his black bag that looked like a camera and started snapping away liberally at my mom who looked nervous at first but after his verbal coaxing, she started to relax and allowed him to take more photos. This went on for about 20 mins or so but to me it felt like forever.

When my mom finally hit the pool and swam next to me, I enquired what happened.

“Oh, that Angmor guy Jim is our neighbour. He lives right upstairs us actually, but I never noticed. He said he is a photographer and wanted your LaoNiang to model for him. I told him he was crazy la, so old liao, how to be model? Hahaha. So silly.” She shook her head, but something in her voice told me she was lying to herself.

As we swam back, I noticed Jim had left. Later that night, I heard the familial ring on my phone and eagerly switched it on.

These were the msgs he sent

Last edited by Bornon911; 26-05-2022 at 06:31 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

OMFG…THEY EXCHANGED PHONE NUMBERS?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

Then he Forwarded me the texts he had with my mom.

Old 26-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

I was completely flabbergasted that my mom would exchange phone numbers let alone allow a stranger to snap photos of her in her bathing suit. It was completely uncharacteristic of her and then I remembered her current marital circumstances with my idiot dad.

Then my phone rang and I picked up to Jim’s voice on the other end.

“Hey we made a lot of progress today buddy. Good job Cuckboy. Now, u gotta help me with your mom, drop some suggestions on her that it would be awesome for her to be my model before she really turns old.”, he quipped.

“How do I do that?”, I asked completely clueless to how to even broach the subject.

“You will think of something, Cuckboy!”, he snapped curtly before hanging up.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Boomboombaya is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story, please continue TS
Old 27-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

ONE HELL OF A MASTERPIECE! SOMEONE CLOSE MY JAW PLEASE!
Old 27-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue TS
Old 27-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really awesome story bro, pls continue!
Old 28-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update bro! Please cont!
Old 28-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon911 View Post
A particular user with the user tag “German69” took a particularly keen interest on my mom and when he found out both of us were in SG, he started spamming my inbox incessantly.

We traded inbox messages for about 2 weeks before I agreed (against my better judgement) to exchange phone numbers. That very simple act would forever seal the fate of what is to come.

This was 1st message exchange we ever had…

Wow! Yum yum!
Old 28-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
SouthAfrica2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pictures TS
Old 28-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Wow! Yum yum!
Yes very yum
Old 28-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
sixtworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthAfrica2010 View Post
Love the pictures TS
Likewise here
Old 29-05-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Chapter 3

The next few days passed by rapidly but I wasn’t able to think of a way to raise the topic despite racking my brains over it. How was I able to convince her to do something that is completely not in her character to do so???

“Its her character as a Mom that this unsuitable for, but her old pictures before having you suggest otherwise.”, a thought slipped into my head as I paced back and forth my bedroom.

Suddenly, a familiar ding woke me from my deep thoughts and I rushed to my phone to open a message from Jim. This was our exchange:

Old 29-05-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

After I stopped messaging, all I could do is pray to all the Demonic Gods I did the right thing. I waited till about 11pm and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I noticed my mom was not watching her TV but was leaning against the wall, eyes glued to her phone which could only mean one thing: Jim was probably working his magic on her when my dad was asleep.

I hurried back to my room, staring at my phone, waiting for Jim to update me. Minutes tick back by and I was ready to give up and message him before i heard repeated pings on my phone, as I opened the phone, I saw he had forwarded me screenshots of his conversation with her:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1