The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Waiting more
Old 27-07-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
OT orchard towers

The famous building
T.Q. bro etsys for the info ...never been inside there b4

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
—---Continuing from J’s POV—---

As Mike pushed himself into me, a huge wave of pleasure was sent throughout my body. This felt different from the other day. During the massage the other day, it was something akin to the heat of the moment. But this time, it was deliberate. I deliberately came here for this, to be fucked by Mike instead of my husband. Despite knowing it was wrong, my body reacted otherwise. Perhaps it was this conflict between guilt of the heart and pleasure of the body that intensified the sensation of each of Mike’s thrust.

Mike started out slow, with each thrust, he slowly pulled back before pushing in again. And everytime he pushed in, perhaps due to the size, Mike managed to hit spots that John had never hit before. With each thrust, I moaned louder as his cock continued to hit all the right spots. While Mike was thrusting inside of me, Gina had lay beside me, fondling me, squeezing me and kissing me.

After a couple of minutes, Mike increased his pace and force. The slow, long strokes had turned rapid and forceful. I should be hurt by it given his size and how forcefully he was thrusting, but instead, I moaned louder with more lust and enjoyed the intense pleasure. In just a minute, my body convulsed with pleasure as I came from Mike’s intense thrusting. However, just like the other day, he did not stop his movements. He continued on with his thrusting in me while my body was in a hyper-sensative state. I came over and over again. With each convulsion, my pussy seemed to squeeze onto his dick harder.

Mike: I gonna cum inside you.

J: No….pull…out….

However, without listening to any of my words, Mike came buckets inside of me. His orgasm lasted a while and once he had emptied himself inside of me, he finally pulled out as I lay there exhausted with Mike’s cum leaking out of me..

Gina: Doesn’t that feel good? Don’t worry. Let me grab some birth control pills for you.

Mike: Could you grab me a bottle of water too?

Gina: If only I get to be next.

Mike: J is our guest, we should be giving her our full attention until John comes to fetch her in the evening.

Gina: Fine. But tonight you are mine tonight. What time will John be reaching?

Mike: He should be here around 7.

Gina, standing up from beside me: Hear that J? We still have another 2 hours of playtime.
2 hours of ang moh cock
Old 01-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. bro etsys for the info ...never been inside there b4
serious aa bro Rickey?
Old 01-08-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ienteryou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sibei hype for more
Old 01-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
serious aa bro Rickey?
Yup, not kidding...nothing for me to go in

Old 05-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more
Old 04-09-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Upping so TS remember come back update
Old 04-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Upping so TS remember come back update
You up TS neber up me ahh, CowardPotato ...hehe...nah, just kidding nia...why u keep looking for TS ??…he MIA for so long already...think he is too busy with his real life...got no time to cum back to continue the story of his notti wife J

Old 04-09-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You up TS neber up me ahh, CowardPotato ...hehe...nah, just kidding nia...why u keep looking for TS ??…he MIA for so long already...think he is too busy with his real life...got no time to cum back to continue the story of his notti wife J
nvr give up hope mah. maybe up up sia TS will remember come back.
But i up in comment not up in point
Old 04-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
cunnister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for updates too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1