The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
YinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I wish, Bro foxxing! But he's smart, make them chase for payment.

Hearing them on the phone, you can't help but volunteer to go over to their office to make payment.
Do they wear sexy OL attire?
Old 12-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinAce View Post
Do they wear sexy OL attire?
One can only imagine. Bro YinAce. Heh heh!
( Click to show/hide )

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential

Yea. Sexy attire they wore
Old 29-12-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 7- Iced Teh-C Kosong

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day~
“Sometimes the freebies are the ones we will always remember.”
Uncle Tiong, coffee shop man

Taking a trip down memory lane certainly feels good as I relive the memories of the past. Going through each memory and watch them come to live slowly. This happened when I was at my prime, I was in my 30s hot headed and full of testosterones pumping through my veins each time.

I first met her at her workplace at this F&B outlet somewhere in tampines. We were working with this contractor to fix the piping and other stuff for this outlet. It’s just an ordinary local coffee chain (will not say the name).

Looks like sometimes heaven gives you an oppening of sorts through random opportunities. When I first met her, she was getting yelled and lashed out at by an unreasonable lady for getting her order wrong.

Angsty Lady: “I SAY HOW MANY TIMES ALREADY ! I WANT LESS SWEET , LESS SWEE
T”

“HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO DRINK THIS !”

“SUCH SIMPLE ORDER YOU ALSO CAN GET WRONGLY “

She continued lashing out at her

“YOU STUPID OR WHAT?!?”

She stood there visibly affected by the barrage of insults thrown at her. She felt really Helpless.

Usually I am not the kind of guy to play hero or intervene in any arguments. But this time round, unknowingly i decided to step up.

Me: ”Heyy, It is just a wrong order, you don’t have to launch any personal attacks.”

Stunned she turned and looked at me

Angsty lady:”WHO ARE YOU ?! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.”

I took out a $10 note and threw into her bag

Me:”Take this and your attitude away, this shop doesn’t need you !”

I towered over her , look into her eyes.

Me:”if you continue to throw your tantrums around here, We can take a trip to the police station. We can spend the day , we can go through the procedure of YOU creating public nuisance.”

Me:”You want to have a go, I have the whole day to play with you?!”

I challenged her, and pretended to dial 999 on loud speaker.

Angsty lady :” you are crazy” (look at the irony)

She smashes the table and walked away and continued to mumble to herself as she left.

Her:”thhhh…….thank you.” She said , as tears started to flood her eyeballs.

She soon broke down and covered her face.

I took 3 pieces of tissue from the box at the counter and passed to her.

Me:”don’t worry, sometimes we meet crazy people. I don’t think you did anything wrong. Don’t take it to heart.”

I tried my best effort to be comforting.

Her crying didn’t really stopped.
Found out shortly that she was relatively new and she had to do a full shift all alone today, her partner was on MC and the office was not able to find any last min replacement.

Could tell from her accent that she is from Malaysia. I started to be attracted and took a closer look at her.

She is rather petite in size,her skin were tinted with a fair shade she bundle up her hair leaving a small pony tail at the tip.
She had very beautiful eyes with natural long lashes. Her nose was quite small, her lips were shaped proportionately with a gentle tint of lip gloss.
Her arms were lean. She had nicely shaped bust. Her tits is considered quite endowed for her body frame. Her uniform is white in colour (kopi bros might know which coffee chain this is). The uniform was mildly translucent. Could tell them she was wearing black bra that day.

Her:”ni yao he ma ? (You want to order a drink)”

She might have caught me looking at her chest. As I quickly scramble to regained focus

Me:”看到美女突然忘记要点什么. I forgot what I want to order after I saw a beautiful lady.”

She smiled a little.

Her:”just now you helped me , you want drink what, I treat ba.”

Me: ”don’t worry, it’s nothing…… give me the Mee Siam set. With ICE TEH C KOSONG.”

We had a long conversation with me asking her about herself. And comforting her at the same time. She told me she also did F&B in Malaysia but the working conditions in SINGAPORE is much much different.

Me:”你叫什么名字(what is your name)”

Her: “Pei Zhen”

Me:”what a sweet name.”

It was during off peak period there wasn’t much crowd. We clicked on well and had a long chat.
The best feeling is actually clicking on with someone right from the onset.

I decided to muster up my courage and ask for her number. Nothing fancy , no cheesy lines , just my most direct attempt.

Me:”can give me your number.”

PZ: “okay… 9654 **** “

From this moment, I knew something was brewing. She didn’t know what was coming.

***fast forward****
We both are very busy people back then. She’s working 6 out of 7 days a week on long shifts (F&B people should know how tiring).
We would exchange occasional text messages. I remember her replies are super duper slow, maybe not much chance to use phone during work.

And when ever I am in the east side for jobs, I will “accidentally” drop by her workplace.

When I would drop by:
Pei Zhen:”在附近啊?(you came from work nearby?)

Pei Zhen:” TEH C KOSONG BENG ?”

she will start remember my order

and after multiple visits.

Pei Zhen:” 一样?(same)”

And after more visits…….
She won’t even ask for the order and just start making the drink once she saw me in queue.

I would usually sit there for 10-20min each time. Pretending to act busy reading things but actually just looking at her once in a while. Seeing her sweet smile and how she tarek the coffee. Looking at how she arrange her hair.
Once in a while our eyes will cross path when she look into my direction.
I would send her text messages telling her that she look good today. Just like that a few weeks past by.
Seeing that she’s the passive and demure kind of lady, I felt that it was the right moment to pull out my toolbox and make a move to take things to the next level.
Old 29-12-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Readers can read the previous chapters and feedback on which are your favourite adventures
Old 29-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Started reading from page 1. Very well written bro WQ007!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1