The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Siam Diu / Diao Hua / Flower Dome for Girls

Hi, I would like to show a female VIP around but I dont know where are the local Siam Diu / Diao Hua / Flower Dome for Girls, where the entertainers are male.

I can find many such places where the target audience is guys but do these places even exist for the opposite sex?

How much is the budget / damage per night?
Are the male entertainers fluent in English?

Thank you!
Old 03-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siam Diu / Diao Hua / Flower Dome for Girls

U gay

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 03-12-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
goldfish1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not aware of any diu that exclusively has guys only but almost all diu got male singers ma, most of them can speak basic conversational english. now most place martell 250 - 300. usually no minimum spending except friday and sat, want hang how much flower depend on you
Old 04-12-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
U gay

Not gay la bro though i have nothing against them, if you see my other posts, you can tell im straight
Old 04-12-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
not aware of any diu that exclusively has guys only but almost all diu got male singers ma, most of them can speak basic conversational english. now most place martell 250 - 300. usually no minimum spending except friday and sat, want hang how much flower depend on you

Dont have to be exclusively guy but any places that are catered for women?
Old 04-12-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyeklye View Post
Hi, I would like to show a female VIP around but I dont know where are the local Siam Diu / Diao Hua / Flower Dome for Girls, where the entertainers are male.

I can find many such places where the target audience is guys but do these places even exist for the opposite sex?

Thank you!
I think you are referring to Bar Host clubs where the target audience is mainly women. I have heard of a Club Hermes in either Cuppage Plaza or Orchard Plaza that. You can try that out. Not sure about the damage though. Never been.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 04-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
Raynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I understand there was one in Cuppage, is it still there I do not know.

1 other way to find out is go to other ktvs with girl hostess and mummies, chat with the managers and mummies and ask.
They tend to know.

Also another one near Lavender, but years ago. Was pointed out by my friend who said it was duck joint.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Ok thank you
Old 04-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let us know where you are bringing your VIP. We can be your GRO.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thank you!
Orchard Plaza got a joint called De Diamond.
Men are from Thailand, Philippines and Korea…
No idea about price
Old 07-12-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
WindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You have to know the person quite well to want to bring her to joints like that.
Or bring her to Yoni massage, ask her if you can watch
Old 07-12-2023, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 07-12-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thank you!
Club LV, 6th Floor Parklane.
They cater to both sexes but on certain nights like Wednesdays and Fridays, they have a whole table of girls all sitting in front to hang flower for all the male singers and male hosts.

Some of my female friends go there to hang and bao the guys for a night after pay day.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Thank you all!

Club lvl is still around? Search results says it perm closed

Googled Yoni massage haha learned something new

Also Googled and saw this website chiongster.com listing De Diamond
Old 20-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thank you all!

Club lvl is still around? Search results says it perm closed

Googled Yoni massage haha learned something new

Also Googled and saw this website chiongster.com listing De Diamond
Club hermes at cuppage lo..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1