The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MiningXpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would you hit on a married woman?

In the name of fun, why not? Many married women tend to grow fuller breasts and sexier bodies, and are wilder in bed for the lack of intimacy from their spouses. But definitely never sink into affection for one another, just FWB...
Old 25-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Scavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most probably not, unless very clear hints she is available in spite of her status.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I have.
In any case, she was still married but she and her husband had drifted apart.
So for a year, she was my lover.
Old 26-11-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bro, is women charter still applied for your case?
Women's Charter applies, but it did not protect her. A woman who breaks up her own marriage through her own actions can and will lose everything. Or rather, she does not have the right to take anything from me, if the Family Court feels that awarding care and control to her is not the best outcome for the children.

I was awarded care and control for my kids, and my ex-wife did not get even one dollar of alimony from me. All she got back was the rightful share of the matrimonial property, which is the exact proportion of what she contributed for.

There was no additional allocation for "indirect contribution" to the household. Her income was way below mine, the important thing was - over the years we kept separate finances and I never gave her regular sums of money, so there was no accustomed "lifestyle" that she could fight to maintain.
Old 26-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Women's Charter applies, but it did not protect her. A woman who breaks up her own marriage through her own actions can and will lose everything. Or rather, she does not have the right to take anything from me, if the Family Court feels that awarding care and control to her is not the best outcome for the children.

I was awarded care and control for my kids, and my ex-wife did not get even one dollar of alimony from me. All she got back was the rightful share of the matrimonial property, which is the exact proportion of what she contributed for.

There was no additional allocation for "indirect contribution" to the household. Her income was way below mine, the important thing was - over the years we kept separate finances and I never gave her regular sums of money, so there was no accustomed "lifestyle" that she could fight to maintain.
As a man who has been divorced once, sometimes I wonder if I should even try to get a girl in a relationship to marry again…..
BTW, ex-wife had cheated on me even before we were married.
This pre-dates my FL adventures….
Old 26-11-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My answer is yes. Every. Single. Day of the year including the leap years.

The exciting part is to fuck her on her matrimonial bed. When hubby is out.

It sounds quite fucked up but hey, it takes 2 hands to clap!

On a serious note, to be on the safe side, just get a day use hotel for 4 to 6 hours. This is especially for those lonely wives whose husbands are always flying. Impregnate them and let the hubby raise the child for you. 21 years later then go and claim ownership and say the line that Darth Vader said to Luke Skywalker in 2nd last scene of Episode 5: Empire Strikes Back.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
As a man who has been divorced once, sometimes I wonder if I should even try to get a girl in a relationship to marry again…..
BTW, ex-wife had cheated on me even before we were married.
This pre-dates my FL adventures….
I am lucky. I am now in a stable relationship though it is long distance. My girl was from nightlife, luckily she was very determined to transition back into normal life and has quite successfully done so.

I want to marry her, mainly to give her the legal status as a wife and also to signal my commitment to the relationship but since we can never have children so the marriage cert is, in a way more symbolic than anything else. There are other ways to show commitment - buying property together, being part of her circle of friends and being invited to family celebrations by her relatives.

I think that it would be unfair to let my current partner bear the sins of my previous partner(s). It would be tragic to hold back commitment, just because of the emotional scars from our previous relationships.

After attending enough funerals, I learnt that life is indeed short. Do what makes you happy, bro. All the best.

Last edited by Penguin23; 27-11-2023 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old 27-11-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post

On a serious note, to be on the safe side, just get a day use hotel for 4 to 6 hours. This is especially for those lonely wives whose husbands are always flying. Impregnate them and let the hubby raise the child for you. 21 years later then go and claim ownership and say the line that Darth Vader said to Luke Skywalker in 2nd last scene of Episode 5: Empire Strikes Back.
Which day use hotels are the best can recommend
Old 27-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I am lucky. I am now in a stable relationship though it is long distance. My girl was from nightlife, luckily she was very determined to transition back into normal life and has quite successfully done so.

I want to marry her, mainly to give her the legal status as a wife and also to signal my commitment to the relationship but since we can never have children so the marriage cert is, in a way more symbolic than anything else. There are other ways to show commitment - buying property together, being part of her circle of friends and being invited to family celebrations by her relatives.

I think that it would be unfair to let my current partner bear the sins of my previous partner(s). It would be tragic to hold back commitment, just because of the emotional scars from our previous relationships.

After attending enough funerals, I learnt that life is indeed short. Do what makes you happy, bro. All the best.
Upped your points bro.
Much thanks.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiepusss View Post
Which day use hotels are the best can recommend
There are a lot in the central area under Fragrance and 81.
In the west, the nearest would be near NUS.
Old 27-11-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 2
erol is a Helpful and Caring Samstererol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes and no.

Yes if she is hot and only stay as fwb/fb

No if fall within my social circle(eg friend's wife)
Old 27-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
astroboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no string attached, a yes for me
Old 27-11-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Been there, done that. Don't get emotionally attached because it will not have any happily everafter ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong99 View Post
hit?I think roughly I fucked about 6 married woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Its all down to how desirable that women is.. but in short, I dun mind. In fact if u found the right one, she will be the best ever sex partner u can find apart from your own loving wife/GF. Cox of her status, both parties will be clear of the "lines". Of cox both side have to be clear minded too.. dun go siao and want to take over the entire person.. I managed to spend a few nights with 1. She is an ex pri sch classmate. Had a fight with her hubby right before he flew off for work. We banged every single night till him returned 5 days later. And since then I became her "comfort zone" whenever they had a fight because his hubby is the type where can get into a quarrel easily with her over petty stuffs but I would say tht my existence actually do good for their marriage because after everytime I COF or CIM his wife, I will give "counselling session" and let her understand my POV as a guy. Every single times, she will go back to her hubby abit more docile than she was 2 or 3 hours ago.

As for karma? I dun care about them.. if my wife wanna fool around, I'm fine with it as long she dun let me find out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Recently I had a chance to bang a friend who was separated from her husband for over one year. We were just good friends but she confided in me about so many details, including how her “down there” has been very tight and sore (cos no sex for 1 year plus). I jokingly offered to help her to massage and loosen it, and she asked back “Really ah, can help me?” Well one thing led to another, and I helped her to make sure her down there was both loosened and sore at the same time hahaha. A small snipe of her. Her boobs are quite big actually and I had fun time sucking and licking them. Dunno why her husband gave them up. Oh yeah I cummed into her raw lol. She didn’t care cos separated liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Lots of maids are married still.
My insurance agent is married.
My tailor is married.

So I guess the answer is yes...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I had multiple gfs/flings who were married. Never an emotional issue to me

But there was one, she was my ex-gf 20 years ago and we hooked up back in 2019. It was great until we got emotionally deep into the r/s and I sort of felt guilty towards the husband. When we started, I used to blow into her mouth at her place's carpark and felt the kinkiness.

But suddenly, a feeling of worry/scared/anxious that it might happen to my own wife/myself that I made myself broke off with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Sad to say that now girls nowadays especially married women are very easy to stray. I had many experiences with different girls. As much as I wanted try to avoid, sometimes they are so hungry that you are also stuck. I have cheated and so have I been cheated many times. I even receive calls from other men to tell me they have fucked my gf. Fortunately for me, I can twist very fast. They ended up blocking me. Welcome to the new era. But if you get cheated, just take it as a pinch of salt. It's really common nowadays. When married women felt lack of love, it now easy to find another man to satisfy them. That's my POV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Interesting. They fuck your girlfriend and call you to tell you?

I fuck other men's wife, I would not do that that.

Now you make me wonder why they bother to call. hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I have.
In any case, she was still married but she and her husband had drifted apart.
So for a year, she was my lover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post

Hi senior bros, respect and admire your conquests and fun time with married women. Any tips or advice on how to up married women?

None of my friends (both male/female) are married yet. Is it still too early for me to have such adventures?

Thx in advance.
Old 27-11-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5834 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi senior bros, respect and admire your conquests and fun time with married women. Any tips or advice on how to up married women?

None of my friends (both male/female) are married yet. Is it still too early for me to have such adventures?

Thx in advance.
For me I never plan for being with married women. It just happened.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 27-11-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thx in advance.
Nothing is too early as long as you are above 21. My advice is don't hit on a lady married to a husband that you and him know each other to prevent any drama in case he finds out.

I also don't purposely hit on married women. However, most of them give similar signs such as:
1. Open to talk about their feelings. If they are close to thdir husband, why do they need to talk about feelings with men outside their marriage?
2. Complains about their husband. They might do it frequently or only once or twice
3. Seems to have time for you. Like most single ladies, they would invest their time interacting with you
4. Give you a chance to ask them out by asking you about your dinner or weekend plans. The biggest flag is she says that her hubby is somewhere else. How obvious can this get?
5. Married but married to their work. This was the best one. Able to go to office and fuck my colleague during OT on weekends. Basically we just used the tables and chairs in the meeting rooms overseeing the Shibuya skyline. Went to the Starbucks downstairs for coffee, continue to clear some reports and go for 2nd/3rd round. We just frenched, fucked and cip until 1 day, her period stopped coming and she had to quickly seduce her supposedly gay husband who married her out of reputation to "have a child" to fulfil his parents' expectations. Anyway, I shared this story in another thread some time back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1