The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Christmas in Japan

Japan has strange mutations of popular holidays. E.g., Christmas in Japan is more like Valentine's Day for couples.

I met Nadya at a conference in Jakarta where I gave a keynote talk. She was one of the student helpers at the conference just before the COVID-19 pandemic. I immediately noticed the small cross that she wore on her short necklace. After chatting with her more, I discovered that she’s a Protestant and belong to the largest Christian community in Indonesia whose population is primarily Muslim. The cross caught my eye because it was just above her very noticeable cleavage from her C-cup (possibly even D-cup) boobs. Her long hair and slim figure immediately made me fantasize about her riding my cock as I buried my face in her boobs. That fantasy, however, didn’t quite materialize although we spent quite a bit to time together as she was very keen to find out more about studying in Japan. We kept in touch via email and regularly video-chatted over Facebook Messenger. During the pandemic, she also started live-streaming her daily routines where she lived with her aunt in Jakarta. She used the Bigo Live Streaming app which seemed quite popular in Indonesia. I saw that by accident during one of the video chats I had with her when she asked me for help with her project. I immediately created an account and connected with her. Not surprising, she was using Bigo to live stream on sex sites to earn money. According to her, I was her greatest fan who contributed the most to her income. She didn’t know it was me as I wore a wrestling mask whenever we video chatted, and she always wore a face mask. We had online sex and I often shared with her videos of my fuck sessions with my students. When I told her that I was a professor in Japan, she immediately got very excited and told me that she wanted to study in Japan too. That’s why she’s doing live streaming to earn money.

Nadya applied for a scholarship from the Japanese government but she wasn’t successful. Based on my advice, she also applied to various other NGOs and eventually got one, which didn’t pay as well. She arrived in October. She started the Japanese language classes and concurrently studied for the graduate school entrance examination. I took her out for dinner on Sunday (eve of Christmas) to celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately, Christmas is not a public holiday in Japan. She met me after going to church in the afternoon. After dinner, we went for a walk, and she held my arm. I bought her some roses from a street vendor, and she was delighted. I planned to reveal to her my secret identity - her online fan with whom she had been chatting and having intense online sex with. I already booked a hotel room nearby and checked in earlier before meeting her. Coming from Indonesia, she was still not too accustomed to the cold winter in Japan. “Are you cold?” I asked her. She nodded sheepishly. “Come.” I said, as I led her into the hotel. She followed me without asking.

Once inside the warm hotel room, she took off her long thick overcoat. Her tight body-hugging dress clung onto her body like a second skin. I went into the toilet and took my clothes off. Then, I put on the wrestling mask that I wore during the online sessions with her. My cock was already hard as I walked out naked, wearing just the mask. “Merry Christmas, Nadya!” I said. She turned around and gasped. She stood there speechless as I walked towards her. I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately on the lips. She recovered from her initial surprised and hugged me, kissing me deeply. “Hmmm... professor, you are my fan,... I should have know...” she moaned, as we kissed. I pressed my cock on her body, rubbing my cock on her. “Ahhh... “ she cried out as my hard cock poked against her crotch. Her hand held my cock and squeezed gently. “Hmmm.... professor, is this my Christmas present?” she asked seductively. I nodded. She grinned and got down to her knees. She held my cock and looked up at me as she licked the underside. Then, she wrapped her lips around the head, licking the tip with her tongue. Pre-cum oozed out. She savoured it and sucked hard, trying to coax more out of my cock.

I held her head and thrust slowly, fucking her mouth. She unzipped her dress and pushed it off, all the while sucking my cock hungrily. Then she stood up and led me onto the bed. I laid down, leaning back against the headboard. She straddled me, pressing her pussy on my cock. As she rubbed her pussy over my cock, I cupped and kneaded her boobs, twiddling her hard nipples. My cock was soon coated with her pussy juices. Holding my cock, she parted her pussy lips with the head, then pushed forward, sliding my cock into her vagina. My thickness stretched her tight vagina walls as I entered her. “Ahhhh....” she moaned loudly. “Ohhhh professor... I waited very long time for this...” she uttered. She rode me hard, thrusting her hips, slamming my cock deep into her vagina. Each thrust evoked a loud moan or soft scream of ecstasy when my cock pressed against the back of her vagina.

We fucked hard, changing positions a few times, until I finally cummed inside her in doggie position. “Welcome to Ned-sensei's lab.” I whispered into her ear. She giggled and asked, “Did I pass the entrance exam?” I chuckled, and replied, “Yes! You passed.” I pulled my cock out. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean, then crawled back up into my embrace. As we cuddled, her hand continued to fondle my cock. “Sensei, you are still hard...” she commented. I smiled. “Yes, because I want more...” I replied. “You fuck Mie-chan, Keiko-senpai, ....” she asked, referring to the other students in the lab. “Of course, I fuck them every week.” I told her. “Ohhh.... you fuck me now every week?” she asked. “Yes, from on, I will fuck you every time you report to me.” I said.
Old 25-12-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: Christmas in Japan

Camping for more
Merry Christmas
Old 29-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

please do continue, want to read about your different experiences

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While COVID is now regarded as part of our lives, like the common flu, it has not gone away. People still contract COVID, get sick and have to stay at home to rest. Nadya and I checked out of the hotel on the morning of Christmas. We fucked again after our first time, and once more in the morning, before we checked out. Christmas is not a public holiday in Japan, so I took annual leave instead of going back to work. Most people were in the holiday mood anyway, and not really concentrating on work. I went home to rest and prepare for my Christmas dinner with Yumi, my secretary. I was already imagining her in the sexy gown that I bought her, braless and panty-less, fantasizing how I would be fucking her after dinner, through the night in the hotel. As I was eating my lunch, Yumi sent me a message. “I got COVID. You should go and get tested too.” I was stunned as we just fucked on Friday evening, less than two days ago. Yumi was about to leave work when I called her to my office to give her the sex gown I bought for her. She thanked me by first sucking my cock, giving me one of her awesome blowjobs. Then, she stood up, stripped her clothes off and straddled me. Holding my cock, she guided me into her waiting pussy, moaning loudly as my thickness stretched her tight vagina. She rode me hard, ramming my cock deep into her love canal. I am actually quite surprised that her vagina is so tight considering what I know of her sexual habits. Although she doesn’t fuck around in the office, except with top management, like the VPs, she does have quite a few casual sex partners outside of work. We left the office at around 7pm. A short while after getting Yumi’s message, I received a text message from the clinic that Yumi went to, asking me to go for a COVID test. It’s one of the clinics contracted by my company and has full access to our staff records. The message came with detailed instructions on wearing a mask and avoiding public transport, like subway, train, etc. Instead, I should travel by car or taxi with window open, not a good idea in winter. Anyway, I drove to the clinic.

The nurse was pleased that I arrived so promptly. She proceeded to swab my nose and throat to collect samples, which she passed to the lab in their clinic to do a PCR test. “Would you like to wait for the results?” she asked in perfect English. I wasn’t surprised as the clinics on contract with our company are aware of our large number of expat staff, hence they have English speaking staff. “Sure, how long will it take?” I asked. “They have started the tests and should be done in less than one hour.” she replied. The clinic was empty, and she was the only one in the lab, so we struck up a conversation. I asked about Yumi. Sena, the nurse’s name according to her name tag, said Yumi was having minor symptoms. “She has to isolate until she tests negative.” Sena replied. “Oh....” I reacted with a clear indication of disappointment. “Sorry, she can’t go out for dinner with you tonight.” Sena added, explaining that Yumi told her about it. “What are you plans for tonight?” I asked her. She gave me a sly look. “Nothing much. My kids are staying with my mother in Yokohama, and it’s too far to join them for dinner. I still have work tomorrow.” she replied, with a look of despair. “How about dinner with me, since Yumi has to isolate.” I said. “Let’s wait for your test results first...” she said. About 30 minutes later, my test results came back. “Lucky you, you are negative.” she said. “So, dinner tonight?” I asked again. She smiled and nodded. “I don’t have anything to wear.” she added. “It’s ok. Don’t worry too much.” I assured her.

When she took off her fur coat at the restaurant, I wanted to fuck her immediately. She wore a dress which was bare on both sides, held together only by two thin straps. Obviously braless and panty-less, her huge boobs stretched the thin material and wobbled as she moved. “Wow!” I exclaimed. “This was the only dress I have with me.” she said with a seductive smile. As I helped her with the chair, I leaned down to whisper, “I feel like skipping dinner and bringing you to the hotel room now.” She smiled and whispered back, “We have all night and tomorrow morning. My shift starts at 1pm.” Over dinner, she told me about her family. She’s divorced from her American husband whom she met in Yokosuka when he was posted to Japan, leaving her with two kids who now live with her mother. “Did your mother object to your husband?” I asked her. “Haha... my father is also American... how could she object?” she replied with a chuckle. When waitress asked whether we liked to have coffee, I suggested to back to the room instead. She agreed. As I helped her with her fur coat, her hand discreetly caressed my bulge in my pants, “I can’t wait to see what Yumi has been enjoying all the time.” The surprise on my face was evident and she added, “She told me everything about you.”

The penthouse suite I reserved had an excellent view. In summer, we could have gone outside, but the full-length glass windows made up for that. She gazed out, entranced by the view of the harbour. While her attention was on the view, I stripped naked and walked towards her. She turned around just before I reached her. She gasped. I pressed her against the glass panel and kissed her passionately, my hand fondling her boobs. Her hand immediately grabbed my hard erection. “Oh my god!!! You are so fucking thick!” she exclaimed. “Didn’t Yumi tell you?” I teased her. “Yes!!! She said you’re fucking horny!!!” she uttered between our kisses. She pushed me against the glass panel and got down on her knees. My cock was captive in her mouth as she sucked and slurped. “Ohhh....” I moaned in pleasure from her blowjob. I bent down to unfasten the straps on her dress and she pulled it off, leaving her naked except for her stiletto heels. I pulled her up and made her face out, hands on the glass as I pulled her hips back. I guided my cock to her pussy, parting her wet pussy lips with the head, then pushed forwards. I entered her in one thrust, plunging my cock deep into her vagina. “Ahhhhh.......” she cried out. Then, I grabbed her boobs and fucked her slowly in standing position, thrusting upwards, each thrust evoking a loud moan from her. She turned to look at me. “Is this how you fuck Yumi all the time?” she asked. “Yes!!! I fuck her like this in the office.” I told her, kissing her deeply on her lips.

Sena succumbed to her first orgasm quickly, her body trembling and shaking from the pleasure. Her knees weakened and she slipped downwards. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and entered her in missionary position. She hugged me tightly, our lips sealed in passionate kiss, as I thrust my hips, stroking my cock in and out her pussy vigorously. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into her. I devoured her boobs, sucking her nipples, as I fucked her. From her loud moans and cries of pleasure, she obviously enjoyed it. “Hmmm... yes... ahhh... fuck me... yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Ned...” she cried out. Her vagina squeezed my cock like a clamp. The pleasure increased until I could not hold back any longer. No sooner than I groaned, “I’m cumming....” my cum flooded her vagina. Her body shuddered as another orgasm engulfed her.

We rolled sideways, with my cock still inside her. As we cuddled, I could feel her vaginal walls squeezing my cock. “Hmmm... you are still hard...” she commented. “Of course, once is not enough.” I told her. She grinned and got into the riding position. As she moved her hips slowly, sliding my cock in and out her pussy, she expertly tightened her vagina muscles, squeezing my cock I entered her each time. We fucked slowly. “Ned-san fuck alot... hmmm....ahhh....” she commented. I chuckled. “Really?” I asked, feigning ignorance. “When I first became a nurse, I worked in the Naval Hospital in Yokosuka.” she told me. “The young nurses there were fuck toys of the doctors...” she added, telling me how they were assigned to the graveyard shift and used by the doctors for their sexual pleasure. She recalled one doctor who was famous among the nurses for his ability to stay hard even after cumming. The rumour was that he fucked alot and developed the ability to stay hard.

We fell asleep after our second fuck. I was woken up the next morning by her riding my cock. “Ahhh... ooohhh.... you are hard even when asleep.... hmmm....” she uttered between her loud moans. She rode me hard, thrusting and grinding her hips, sending my cock deep into her vagina. She cried out each time my cock pressed against the back of her vagina, sometimes sending her into an orgasm. When she finally succumbed to an intense orgasm, she collapsed onto me, panting hard. I rolled her into missionary position and continued fucking her. As I had to go to work, I had to finish soon. I slowly turned her sideways, then into doggie position. With my cock head rubbing on her g-spot as I thrust, my peak approached quickly. The intense pressure started in my groin and a strong wave of pleasure quickly cascaded through my cock. My cum burst out and filled her vagina. That triggered another orgasm in her as she shuddered and trembled, juices flowing out her pussy onto her butts and my groin. I collapsed onto her, exhausted.
Old 21-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
That triggered another orgasm in her as she shuddered and trembled, juices flowing out her pussy onto her butts and my groin. I collapsed onto her, exhausted.
Nice stories... if they are...
Keep cumming ned
Old 22-01-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available