The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Online live show

I have paid for live sex shows before many years ago since 2008. Recently I went back to search for anything new in this area and I found one that is quite good.

I used to pay to get the girls stripped naked in private shows but these days the gals are more open. No need to pay for them even to squirt live on video for all to watch. So what is OnlyFans?

Go enjoy yourself I don't get paid for this, just sharing something I find quiet cheap entertainment! LOL

https://stripchat.com/
Old 26-07-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xylevera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Online live show

Yo sick find, hope to see some SG flag in there someday too 🤭
Old 26-07-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I have paid for live sex shows before many years ago since 2008. Recently I went back to search for anything new in this area and I found one that is quite good.

I used to pay to get the girls stripped naked in private shows but these days the gals are more open. No need to pay for them even to squirt live on video for all to watch. So what is OnlyFans?

Go enjoy yourself I don't get paid for this, just sharing something I find quiet cheap entertainment! LOL

stripchat is fantastic...

some of them are damn fucking hot looking (esp the Asia Chat)

and those newcomers, at first they only show a little, then after a few days once they get more confident, everything goes.

one thing i noticed, they always show pussy first and treat breast as the final prize. it seems to them that breasts more important than pussy.
Old 26-07-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some never even took off any clothing. They will just sit there and chat and maybe even sing. I saw one Chinese PRC did that, she was quite popular and a looker too.

My current favourite is this student in her lab coat during working study hours. So sick but kinky

https://stripchat.com/__Lab__

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

and those newcomers, at first they only show a little, then after a few days once they get more confident, everything goes.

one thing i noticed, they always show pussy first and treat breast as the final prize. it seems to them that breasts more important than pussy.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

So far yet to see any SG or MY gals dare enough to do this.

But many North Asians are on the platform with a face mask on, especially those Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylevera View Post
Yo sick find, hope to see some SG flag in there someday too 🤭
Old 27-07-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

How cheap is cheap ?

How much you pay for this ?

Thanks
Old 28-07-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

I see most of them will cover breasts first then pussy when their towel drop
Why? Because pussy got pubic hair camouflage it.
If shaved pussy. I think they still cover breast first. Unless you look down at her pussy. She might try to cover both.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-01-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
How cheap is cheap ?

How much you pay for this ?

Thanks
if you look for cheap i found out https://sugarbook.com/ is more trustable and more reasonable price to get. dont need to say thanks. pm me if you tried haha
Old 21-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
if you look for cheap i found out https://sugarbook.com/ is more trustable and more reasonable price to get. dont need to say thanks. pm me if you tried haha
nice share bro! will try it out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1