The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: How do you find a good SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdbec View Post
I've been sugaring babies for awhile and have heard some stories from them. A good daddy is someone you have to vet thoroughly. From what I hear, usually it's not the mid 30-40s driving sports car sugar daddies that are generous but the normal down to earth sugar daddies are more generous.

I think a good rule is usually not too young because younger men sometimes are just looking for a hookup. I think you can try some of the sugar sites and try to vet then in the meet & greet. More experienced sugar daddys will give a nice cash gift after the meet so that's also a good sign they aren't going to be cheap.

Currently I have my hands full with arrangements but if you want some tips on what pictures to post for your profiles you can drop me a message
Full of shit. Already told your to stop inventing words. Simi lancheow is sugaring? U remove the hair from a charbor, izzit? U sugaring them like baking a cake, izzit.
Old 11-01-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50532 / Power: 90
zkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Full of shit. Already told your to stop inventing words. Simi lancheow is sugaring? U remove the hair from a charbor, izzit? U sugaring them like baking a cake, izzit.
You are so jaded I'm wondering who ruined you
Old 21-01-2024, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
I'm 21 local Chinese and going into sugaring/being a SB... I feel like there are many men who are keen for such things but how to find sincere ones? I kinda prefer to have something long term and consistent also...
I always ask for people to go for https://sugarbook.com/. my friend found 1 SD. and get married now travelling around the world once in a month. OMG faster go you're young girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1