The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 29-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
To me this are the list of OKT sites we should avoid due to too many fake pic n bad services.

1. SgbeautyC.....
2. SgperfectL....
3. MyGongZ.....
4. Shenh.....
5. Fl809......

BELIEVE at Your Own Risk....look at all the bros who contribute here....and never ever believe those sites comments....all are advertisement gimmicks......I have start to go for Thai FL sites...as most gal although nit as chio as pic but the services is much much better and they dun rush their times....btw also do not engage those without room unless u know them well...coz u have not bonk...u oreadi on the losing side....as money is given for the room....

Great weekend all fellow choingster
Ya Lor. I think I will just stick to the site I trust from now onward. At least when someone post fake, I can still tell from the comment like the one below

http://$$$$$$.com/eliza-china-gems/
Old 29-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
U very patient hor waiting from 1330 to 1445, if for me the most 20 mins
n I will FO...obvious she had double booking...u still foolish waited

$$$$$$ run by PRC pple ,do not ever try this stable,so many bad reports liao
ya.. 100% ban this website now.. thanks for the advise.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 29-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
U very patient hor waiting from 1330 to 1445, if for me the most 20 mins
n I will FO...obvious she had double booking...u still foolish waited

$$$$$$ run by PRC pple ,do not ever try this stable,so many bad reports liao
i guess the PRC ppl running the website no balls..
after i post bad bonk, got zap... but no balls to leave nick ... LOL....

害群之马 。。。。孬种

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 29-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros. which are the websites that are trusted because ive been tricked by $$$$$$... it'll be great if you guys can share. many thanks
Old 29-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

http://$$$$$$.com/xinggan/476.html

this was the one i kena tricked. tbh from pic can suspect alr but anyway i went ahead. when open door it was totally diff person so i just said sorry and left
Old 29-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
hi bros. which are the websites that are trusted because ive been tricked by $$$$$$... it'll be great if you guys can share. many thanks
Generally I don't trust all those PRC FLs and websites anymore. If you guys still want to continue, good luck to you. Fake photos, lousy service, rush job etc.

haonan25 is probably our last bet for a reasonable PRC bonk, but he don't have a website, so browsing his girls is quite a hassle on a phone.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
i guess the PRC ppl running the website no balls..
after i post bad bonk, got zap... but no balls to leave nick ... LOL....

害群之马 。。。。孬种
Well let them zap whatever they like...lol....the more they zap us the more we will expose them haha...i even got logged compliant by one....no balls to reply me haha
Old 30-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for keeping the awareness of these "fake" sites
Old 30-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Generally I don't trust all those PRC FLs and websites anymore. If you guys still want to continue, good luck to you. Fake photos, lousy service, rush job etc.

haonan25 is probably our last bet for a reasonable PRC bonk, but he don't have a website, so browsing his girls is quite a hassle on a phone.
My girls services standard only reasonable? Hehe.. You can always search my nick .. Or if you are trustable enough, can always join my personal group.. But anyway thanks for trusting and support..

P/S a lot girls don't know who I am. Thinks I'm a lowly weak TS.. Haha, they just like big TS..
Old 30-08-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 15
Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
Ya Lor. I think I will just stick to the site I trust from now onward. At least when someone post fake, I can still tell from the comment like the one below

http://$$$$$$.com/eliza-china-gems/
Agree with Bro Neogeo, there's hardly any website that provide true Fr's
upzz for the above website
Old 30-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

HappY upZ...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.

Last edited by beautyhunter; 09-09-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 30-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Hahaha OppA... have to work hard...find more beauties n big cup with french

Let every pretty girl moan...."Ahhhhhh Na NA Na...."
Nowadays due to those China pimp sites, the gals all services cannot, want quick session, 1 day can 20-30 ppl de, I wonder why these ppl knowingly knew it's bad service , still go patronize for that 20 mins session, when those bitch squeeze so many ppl in a single hour..

It's not just the China pimp n gals, the samster also play one of the biggest roles here..
Old 30-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Agreed with haonan we samsters can boycott those site cheating with fake photos. Bro fatronnie77 already identify those lousy site that put up fake picture (see post #934) above.
Then they no business will improve.
Old 30-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
Nowadays due to those China pimp sites, the gals all services cannot, want quick session, 1 day can 20-30 ppl de, I wonder why these ppl knowingly knew it's bad service , still go patronize for that 20 mins session, when those bitch squeeze so many ppl in a single hour..

It's not just the China pimp n gals, the samster also play one of the biggest roles here..
Some guy just want a quick bonk and then leave. That's what some of my regular told me. Some people only need 5 to 8 minute of penetration to shoot their load. Some like me will need 10 to 20 minutes. Most girls don't wanna endurance that long duration of thrusting.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
Some guy just want a quick bonk and then leave. That's what some of my regular told me. Some people only need 5 to 8 minute of penetration to shoot their load. Some like me will need 10 to 20 minutes. Most girls don't wanna endurance that long duration of thrusting.
tats what spoil them n make them feel its ok t very most 30min
even see diff face oso upped then kpkb
it will never going to change even here we put up effort to share bad svs n fake photo
tats how u spend 100 to even some quoted 160

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1