The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 03-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Managed to snipe my colleague again when we went out to Changi beach park over the weekend (we had a good fuck at a hotel nearby hehe to celebrate the new year. Unsuspecting fiance thought she was out with her girlfriends celebrating lol). Gave her a good one to unleash my sexual frustration and work stress (work is piling up man lol).

Btw this Jap actress in this video is closest to her body shape (thin, A cup boobs: https://xhamster3.com/videos/no1-7263885)

Hope you can imagine how I bang my colleague!

nice one bro. keep cumming...
Old 03-01-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Minison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
Chased this intern who was attached to me (workwise) for a few months back in 2018...she was very open to dirty jokes and we both had a sick sense of humour. Needless to say the humour led to teasing and we openly made jokes of fucking other hotties in the office.

On the last month of her internship, took her out for drinks near our office at the CBD. Got really tipsy and dared her the idea of fucking in the office. Turns out to be one of her kinks. Continued teasing her and we thought enough was enough, went back to our office, to our meeting room table and fucked her right there with her shirt unbuttoned halfway exposing her bra, skirt still on. Very JAV. Came on her face, the memory of that still gives me hard on.

Over the next couple of weeks we fucked 3 more times before her internship finished and every time one of the managers sat on the spot we fucked, she'll give me a smirky look. I think we defiled the whole meeting room table.

Good times.
Very nice share bro. Love fucking interns too.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Abit blurry but this was when she went to swim at our recent fuck-caytion lol. Seeing this pic makes me steam, esp after the swim and we had a steamy soapy bath together hehe

Quote:
Managed to snipe my colleague again when we went out to Changi beach park over the weekend (we had a good fuck at a hotel nearby hehe to celebrate the new year. Unsuspecting fiance thought she was out with her girlfriends celebrating lol). Gave her a good one to unleash my sexual frustration and work stress (work is piling up man lol).

Btw this Jap actress in this video is closest to her body shape (thin, A cup boobs: https://xhamster3.com/videos/no1-7263885)

Hope you can imagine how I bang my colleague!

Old 06-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Abit blurry but this was when she went to swim at our recent fuck-caytion lol. Seeing this pic makes me steam, esp after the swim and we had a steamy soapy bath together hehe

Gotta say I'm envious of you haha. Well done.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:

Nice bro. Any more sound recording?
Old 07-01-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, you should get her those hi-cut swimsuit that reveals half of her butt hehe
Old 08-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Haha, next time I try to record her moaning again. This pic wasn’t sniped by me but a pic that she took with her friend. I thought it shows her slim figure even though she’s a foodie haha. With such a bod, who can resist man hahah?

Her body shape is like this Jav actress: https://xhamster3.com/videos/her-long-black-hair-was-beautiful-small-boobs-with-slim-body-8014514 And yep, I love my colleague’s long hair, esp when I doggy her and pull it from behind hehe

json render online

Quote:

Old 08-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PepsiFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro a380
Old 08-01-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha, next time I try to record her moaning again. This pic wasn’t sniped by me but a pic that she took with her friend. I thought it shows her slim figure even though she’s a foodie haha. With such a bod, who can resist man hahah?

Her body shape is like this Jav actress: https://xhamster3.com/videos/her-lon...m-body-8014514 And yep, I love my colleague’s long hair, esp when I doggy her and pull it from behind hehe

json render online
Thanks bro. Look forward. If can see how u doggy her will be nice.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought your colleague is really beautiful with a mesmerizing smile! - I love it.
Much better than the Thai girl (?) in the video.
Old 08-01-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Her body shape is like this Jav actress: https://xhamster3.com/videos/her-long-black-hair-was-beautiful-small-boobs-with-slim-body-8014514 And yep, I love my colleague’s long hair, esp when I doggy her and pull it from behind hehe

json render online
Bro a380, how you convince her to have sex with you?

Do you help her with her work? Or give her promotion?
Old 09-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share, I like ladies with long hair and tied in ponytail, slim body, long legs and small boobs is what I dying for. Hope to see more of her

Quote:

Her body shape is like this Jav actress: https://xhamster3.com/videos/her-lon...m-body-8014514 And yep, I love my colleague’s long hair, esp when I doggy her and pull it from behind hehe

json render online

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 09-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah once in garment job, went kl with her, initially thought of booking different room,then shes scared to sleep alone,i told her i sleep on the floor, as night goes on she said she need a hug, end up more than a hug, 4 days 3 nights..the other one at a new workplace, was scrolling through a dating app, saw a familiar same work collegue profile, chat with her,after a fews days later end up in local hotel with her we took urgent leave,so our spouse wont find out.. very risky game.i still love my wife and have stop the game.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PepsiFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxis2022 View Post
Yeah once in garment job, went kl with her, initially thought of booking different room,then shes scared to sleep alone,i told her i sleep on the floor, as night goes on she said she need a hug, end up more than a hug, 4 days 3 nights..the other one at a new workplace, was scrolling through a dating app, saw a familiar same work collegue profile, chat with her,after a fews days later end up in local hotel with her we took urgent leave,so our spouse wont find out.. very risky game.i still love my wife and have stop the game.
Good work bro. Would love to fuck my colleague if given the chance!
Old 09-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[/url]
Congrats ! to Bro a380 ...has a FWB with such a v. nice, slim n sexy fig ...irresistable...i likeyyy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1