The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
Thumbs up AV in sammyboy

I recently posted on my conquest on some pertain girls on 69 and CIM,bbbj, I really didn't know it will cause the WLs to lose their yellow card and be send back home... Until one bro notify me.. I will stop posting from now on but out of curiosity... I have a question to ask...

If AV are monitoring, why are there still so many OKTs doing their business on FL1, FL2, FL3 ???? To catch them is easier than ABC... For example just need to patronize all the girls of a particular OKT and that's it... Why do they allow the OKTs to continue bringing in girls( Korean, ang mo, China, ) I tried some of them and they r staying at the OKTs apartment or condo... This makes no sense... Really.. I don't understand... Someone needs to enlighten me... Thank you...

Old 02-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: AV in sammyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
I recently posted on my conquest on some pertain girls on 69 and CIM,bbbj, I really didn't know it will cause the WLs to lose their yellow card and be send back home... Until one bro notify me.. I will stop posting from now on but out of curiosity... I have a question to ask...

If AV are monitoring, why are there still so many OKTs doing their business on FL1, FL2, FL3 ???? To catch them is easier than ABC... For example just need to patronize all the girls of a particular OKT and that's it... Why do they allow the OKTs to continue bringing in girls( Korean, ang mo, China, ) I tried some of them and they r staying at the OKTs apartment or condo... This makes no sense... Really.. I don't understand... Someone needs to enlighten me... Thank you...

school holidays are back
bro, u had been a member for 4 years already and your rep is positive. I cant imagine people like you asking such a question openly.No wonder you mention in some thread that your friends all did not make it in illegal business. You are saying you had no ideas av and reporters are monitoring this site ? People raid you complain no raid you complain. Or are you from the legal scene you want to sabo people business. You really want people to enlighten you why not you be a regular and make friends with those okt and ask them.

Please... next time... think before you post...

TS : i had no dealings with any okt here . just feeling annoyed that someone trying to act smart and spoil our playground here.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need think so much lah bro, go with the flow and enjoy, sometimes better not to think so much, just keep in mind to leave out unwanted details in your post ...
Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot7 View Post
school holidays are back
bro, u had been a member for 4 years already and your rep is positive. I cant imagine people like you asking such a question openly.No wonder you mention in some thread that your friends all did not make it in illegal business. You are saying you had no ideas av and reporters are monitoring this site ? People raid you complain no raid you complain. Or are you from the legal scene you want to sabo people business. You really want people to enlighten you why not you be a regular and make friends with those okt and ask them.

Please... next time... think before you post...

TS : i had no dealings with any okt here . just feeling annoyed that someone trying to act smart and spoil our playground here.
Hey I am not trying to act smart and spoil your playground here... Sorry but I really don't understand why the AVs cannot catch these OKTs... I have friends who r OKT, some legal some illegal... I just cannot believe the AVs are goon du or what... Yes I'm a member for quite some time but don't judge me by my points in fact I don't give a shit about it... I was in the scene more than a decade ago when our streets were flooded with china mei meis...now that it is quieter, and I am back, just wanna find out... Sorry if I offended you. So sorry...
Old 02-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
No need think so much lah bro, go with the flow and enjoy, sometimes better not to think so much, just keep in mind to leave out unwanted details in your post ...
Agree with u.. No need think so much... no Lah because Kena scold by one bro here when I wrote FR regarding 69 and CIM... Thats why I ask.... Ok continue with the flow, screw FLs and keep quiet... NO FRs

Bimpom
Old 02-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just cannot believe the AVs are goon du or what..
Lolz. You want to know what they are good at?

Grabbing woman by their hair, chasing woman forcing them to run across the streets with risks of getting knockdown by cars ,climbing into people apartment and if the rooms are rented to woman from another country then forced the woman to point finger at the owner as their boss and much much more...

I have seen it and dun deny it.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Samster

<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey I am not trying to act smart and spoil your playground here... Sorry but I really don't understand why the AVs cannot catch
Maybe you wish to offer your ideas to them on how to catch the OKTs? Even if you have a sure catch plan, you think they are going to act according to it, many factors to consider.

Smoking and alcohol are bad to people. How come dun banned it like the way they banned chewing gum? Some things are never meant to be removed completely but to keep them check.

Imagined all the fls removed, foreign workers with no one to turn to, there is one guy who cannot resisted after seeing someone related to you dress up so hot . You can guessed what happened next. So you still wished for all to be swept clean?

Bro toot7 did not sounded as if he is scolding you but hinting to you in a more direct approach due to fact that 'discreet‘ might not be in your vocabulary.

If you are not interested in points then why bothered earning them?

Curious if you really not interested in those points. A search got me reading this post from you as the no 1 post for this nick on 07-09-2010, 01:33 PM
http://sbfsg.store/showthr...t=#post5190144

We are all to here to learn, share and to stay humble. I just pointing to some areas which you might be interested to know. If not, just forget this post for I seeking to learn, share and staying humble not engaging in exchanged of electronic mails.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey I am not trying to act smart and spoil your playground here... Sorry but I really don't understand why the AVs cannot catch these OKTs... I have friends who r OKT, some legal some illegal... I just cannot believe the AVs are goon du or what... Yes I'm a member for quite some time but don't judge me by my points in fact I don't give a shit about it... I was in the scene more than a decade ago when our streets were flooded with china mei meis...now that it is quieter, and I am back, just wanna find out... Sorry if I offended you. So sorry...
TS you just enjoy your playground just leave the AV alone to do their job unless you are in one way or another linked to the AV

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 21
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

I believe everyone or at least most of us here have served our nation before. This is probably what we often call: "Wayang".

Boss ask why no result and we have to produce some result. Of course, what i'm saying here is based on my assumption.. It's a vicious cycle.. Things will keep going around.. Think about it, AVs is not some holy man or saints. They are human afterall, and human have their own needs as well. Sometimes circumstances doesn't allow any choice but to... Yeaa..

So, meanwhile, we'll just enjoy what we have right now.. Sometimes are meant to be untold..
Old 02-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: AV in sammyboy

This forum is probably bookmarked and in the opening page of AV boys department? Why? PAP legalized prostitution, they gave AV a job, title and a freaking department and this forum is their 'Google' to monitor what is going on.

Its a delicate balance. Don't drive it underground but keep it controlled. Why shut this forum down and lose all their visibility of FLs and shit. AV still wants a job and this keeps it going. Put out the flames once in a while if things get overboard, they still need to keep their job KPI. I can imagine their grinning faces when they see this post. Hi boys!

Is it so hard to figure out?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

bimpom bimpom

[QUOTE=<<totally>>

If you are not interested in points then why bothered earning them?

Curious if you really not interested in those points. A search got me reading this post from you as the no 1 post for this nick on 07-09-2010, 01:33 PM
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I think u got it wrong... I used to write FRs with the intention of sharing my experience with other brothers here... Never ever I message or ask people to up my points and I don't even care if others zapped me till I become negative... Go find some threads with me and Suharto.. Hahah his discussion on politics and the thread was tagged.. He even said," so how does it feel to be zapped by me and my clones? " on the contrary I upz his points to his amazement... Anyway I do not know how to check who zapped me or how to up people points until one brother taught me how to do it..

Cheers!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
This forum is probably bookmarked and in the opening page of AV boys department? Why? PAP legalized prostitution, they gave AV a job, title and a freaking department and this forum is their 'Google' to monitor what is going on.

Its a delicate balance. Don't drive it underground but keep it controlled. Why shut this forum down and lose all their visibility of FLs and shit. AV still wants a job and this keeps it going. Put out the flames once in a while if things get overboard, they still need to keep their job KPI. I can imagine their grinning faces when they see this post. Hi boys!

Is it so hard to figure out?
a very well balanced view written in a funny way.

TS, ur posting affect the girls in petain cos it is illegal to bbbj and cim. the details u r disclosing give the impetus to AV to investigate. u r indirectly breaking ppl rice bowl, do u know that?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

AV themselves r customers of okt here so they need a place to call FL. So instead of everyday raiding they could b reading the info for themselves.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

bimpom bimpom

[QUOTE=Mindy;7717695
TS, ur posting affect the girls in petain cos it is illegal to bbbj and cim. the details u r disclosing give the impetus to AV to investigate. u r indirectly breaking ppl rice bowl, do u know that?[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mindy.. And to the WLs. I have promise nv to write FRs anymore.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm I think u got it wrong... I used to write FRs with the intention of sharing my experience with other brothers here... Never ever I message or ask people to up my points and I don't even care if others zapped me till I become negative... Go find some threads with me and Suharto.. Hahah his discussion on politics and the thread was tagged.. He even said," so how does it feel to be zapped by me and my clones? " on the contrary I upz his points to his amazement... Anyway I do not know how to check who zapped me or how to up people points until one brother taught me how to do it..

Cheers!
Maybe your intentions did suggest to me you are earning under the pretext of sharing. Thks for clearing that after I saw your post.

About the uping on suharto, I think you did make a clever move by upz instead of down. That guy having clones is a sure lose battle when you engaged with him. With nothing to lose, by that upz you gave, got a peace agreement or even a friend instead. 置之死地而后生

Addressing to the last part, our bigsexy has a very well detail post on it.
Newbie helpline
http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=52814

Question 21 Learn more about reputation points.
http://sbfsg.store/showpos...4&postcount=20

have a great sunday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1