The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Need Of Advice

Hi Brudders and Sistas,

first and foremost , many tks and appreciation for time sharing.

My Gf lack of interest in sex have causes me alot of anxiety.
I endeavor to srcuntize her reaction and body respondes and i observe certain way of pernetration will make her more lubricated but to my dismay she doesnt seems to enjoy our session.

Isnt longlasting a forte ? She's incline to reject makin love wif me and always hurrying me to end the session soonest.

I have never face tis problem B4 and all my exs enjoy makin out wif me and infact they always initate.

I heed advise from different brudders in tis forum , luk stimulating the clitoris and g-spot to excite her and lickin of pussy which i had nv done so in the past but to my avail

I sense obligation and duty of a woman outweights the enjoyment and love.
Tis realli hurt my ego. She tends to satisfy my crave by HJ or Bj rather than makin out.

I loves her alot and i am affected by her lack of interest in sex. She is causing me worry and my mind tends to wonder does the problem lies wif me or makin out wif some1 she doesnt lik or love causes the repercussion.

Conclussion from our disscussion was she nv experience climate even wif all her exs which explain why she doesnt crave for sex.

To all Sistas out there reading ,

kindly advise does doin which some1 u dont love constitute tis problem? And doesnt makin out too long tires u? Any solution to liven up our sexual life?

I loves her alot and i wish she enjoys makin out wif me too. Am i the caused of the problem?

I feel so lost and i ran out of ideas. Why she still get so wet if she doesnt enjoy it and why is she always rushin to end it soonest. Wat are the different ways to make a woman climate and cum?

Lost Soul
Old 13-01-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilredx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In Need Of Advice

Some women are not inclined toward sex...
it's just like some ppl dun like sport...or when we students that time simply no interest in some subjects...

but ask ur gal what is her sensitive spot(s), neck...etc...
foreplay to make her comfortable 1st loh....ask her what make her happy, she happy then later make u happy...

anyway, if after sometime, she is still a cold fish...then time for u to head to the ocean & catch yourself a mermaid
Old 14-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Some women find sex "dirty". These are the people who needs to see a pyschatrist
Old 14-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Bro heye, as below thread, hope it's help. Good luck!

http://sbfsg.store/matters...-keen-sex.html
Old 14-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only 2 categories of reason for you:

1) She's not into you anymore (or perhaps was never into you?) --- read possibility of a 3rd party

2) She just don't like sex

I don't wanna bust your balls with the ugly truth but I feel you better explore all possibilities and avoid a potential big big disappointment
Old 14-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bro heye

Did you try eating her pussy? What's her reaction?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 14-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how long you 2 been together.
it could be after long time together, less interest.
similarly, after like a long time, you might not have sexual interest with your wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1