The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hi bro, if you could rewind time, what will you do different?

also curious to hear about your being cheated on story.
I will not work so hard and find a good girl and have a few children.
Old 29-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

time to find a nice simple girl indeed.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

As years passed by I felt tired and jaded. Work was my wife.

Fk.. I was flying to London on my birthday. Not ideal at all but work calls. I was flying through on Cathay Pacific via HK.

Sitting in the lounge waiting for the flight I spot this slim girl in yoga pants and a t shirt. As she stretched, her slim flat stomach came into view and I could see a naval ring.

Let's called her Elaine.

Elaine was in her 20s and dressed casually. She was fair and 7 upon 10 in looks. Nothing great but ok. She caught me looking and I looked away shyly.

What should I do next.
Talk to her
Hope she is on my flight.
Hope she is sitting next to me.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Great sharing!
Old 01-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Elaine was on the same flight as me as I found out when we were boarding. As it was a long flight, we were both stretching in the back midway through when we started talking.

I'm always conscious on flights because of bad breath, drool, etc..

Me Hi, headed to London on holiday or business?

Elaine neither I'm a student back for my holiday studying in London. .

Me oh nice!

We started chatting.. and then I mentioned it# my birthday today.

Elaine wow I can't believe you are travelling alone nobody to accompany you.

Me yeh sadly I wish I had someone to spend my special day with.. throwing out a very big hint
Old 01-10-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Elaine, well maybe when we land I can bring u out another day! Still your birthday week.

Me yes sure!! Happy days. Wee exchange contacts. She is around 27 years old I guess she's a masters student. She spoke English with an Australian accent found out later she also went to school in AU. I always have a think for 9verseas Chinese girls find their accent sexy andbmqybe q bit more wild than our local girls!

I look at her more closely she's fair, pointy face, long hair face ok nothing special but I like her happy nature.

We make appointment to meet in 2 days after my meetings and I start testing waterw by SMSing her don't have to get me a present just u is enough haha. And she sends me back a smiley face.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

We arrange to meet at my hotel lobby, I'm staying at the Shangri-la shard newly opened and very fancy. The point is to try to impress her and maybe bring her for a drink at the end as it has a really nice view. Sure enough she is impressed at the hotel, it's really brand new but I don't want to try my luck so soon.

She shows up in nice boots, a skirt and a cardigan. London weather.

We decide to start by going to nearby borough market to explore.. it's a market that sells fruits, finger food and good coffee. I like it because it's also relaxing to walk and talk. (It was her iea to bring me there)

We walk around, try some strawberries etc and try to find out more about each other. My read on her is she is getting older and lookikg for a bf. True enough she mentions she recently broke up with her long term bf who cheated on her in China and she left to study as a form of get away. Her old job was in PR in HK.

I sigh, shake my head and nod away when she tells me how bad hk men are, howvkuch temptation there is in China etc.. I stroke her hand and touch her more and she doesn't move away which is a good sign.

Next we walk to a bridge near by can't remember the name and stare at the London sights, with the nice cool weatherbaroune us. If this was Singapore we would have melted already. It is starting to get a bit romantic but I'm not sure it's enough.

I lean forward while we are looking at the River Thames and give her a quick hug. She snuggles up to me and says I feel I know you a long time. Happy birthday and gives me a quick peck and turns away.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

I decide now is the time, I quickly get off the bridge and hail a London cab back to the hotel which is near by. I want to check out the new hotel bar which has a great view of London. (Which is totally true).

We go to the bar which is quiet, and we have a nice quiet drink. I don't suggest we go to my room and neither does she. Though it's clearly in the air.

Elaine.. I say . Would you like to... she looks up at me expectantly, check out the swimming pool with me?

This is my move, dont let her have a chance to say no always suggest harmless things first even though she clearly knows where it is leading to
Old 01-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

We check out the pool together. In reality it's a tiny pool justbthat the view is special. On the lift down, I press my room floor. She gets off wordlessly and follows me to the room. Let me show you around..

True story the Shangri-la has telescopes in the hotel because it's so high up and special. And the room is super posh.

I show her the telescope and we star out in the skyline together. I put my hand over her shoulder and she leans on my shoulder and closes her eyes.

We slowly kiss and I am happy that somehow I am kissing someone I just met on an airport lounge 2 days ago. I reach down and touch her boob, she quickly pushes me away and giggles saying it's too soon, I'm not that kind of girl. I note it's an A cup.. ok sure I say. And just continue kidlssing her. .

After about 2 minutes of kissing I move down to her neck, I think that's her weak spot she starts to moan. And relax.

I'm a big believer that women want to have sex as much as men, they just don't want to appear slutty especially to fijr a long term partner. For me I just read between the lines.

I look at her nice fair skin, wondering what colour n shape are her nipples. This time I put my hand under her skirt quickly and finds a lot of wetness. Yes... again she quickly pushes me off but puts my hand on her boobs instead. It is a trade.. I don't get to go for A but consolation is B despite B earlier was no.. that's why always go for the stars!
Old 01-10-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Elaine.. I really like you but we only just met. She's gasping a little as I massage her boobs my tounge in her year. Her hands r now stroking my dick which is rock hard. If this was a movie we would look like a pretzel all tangled up and messy.

I find it incredibly sexy that she is wearing boots and I hope I can fuck her wearing the boots.

I don't want to wrinkle up your blouse let me take it off. Think of it like you are wearing a bikini. I find all these logic always work on chicks.

She removed it and I see the nice naval ring and flat fair stomach. She is very very flat. Maybe an AA not even an A though she is wearing a nice black lacy Bra. I want to savour the moment. Her skirt is flare and she's wearing a small black panties. I quickly stripe down and if she is objecting she doesn't say anything.

I've slept with so many girls I know the play. Never go for the prize first.

I turn her head towards me and spend the next few minutes kissing her gently and saying how beautiful she is and how I'm the luckiest guy. All the while I'm stroking her tigh and inching up while not putting my hand inside the panties.

Both of us are breathing very very heavily, maybe only 10 minutes have passed since she was in my room.

I move my hand up and slip my finger in her pussy. Her lips are soaking wet. Alas she is not waxed and very furry. She moans softly and her pussy feels a bit loose. Maybe too horny. I started fingering her and attempting to remove her panties with no resistance.

Soon I'm positioned over her, she's still wearing her boots and bra. Before I can put it in, she tells me, I don't normally do this so soon. I just nod and quickly ease myself inside.

In missionary position I can see my rock hard dick move in and out of her wet pussy as she starts to moan. I spread open her legs and put 1 leg on my shoulder as I start to pump her. She also removed her bra and she has small rasin like nipples.

I'm very itchy she says in Cantonese which means horny I think. Ooioihhbbahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb don't stop baby. U r bigger than my ex bf. Oh I haven't had anything in me for so long. (who knows if it's true all girls like to say that). You are a naughty bad guy.

I turn her around and fuck her doggy style against the window. I admire her legs, her boots, her long hair and small breasts. I guess right time right place. I'm an unknown guy maybe q future bf but since I'm not in her social circle at least she wouldn't be called a slut. I'm also not a creep and we are in a 5 star 500 pound a night room. I guess that's why she also opened up her legs.

I start to talk dirty with her and turns out she loves it. What age were u when you first did it. How many guys . I wanted her to get and go wild. ..

I wanted to cum in missionary and see her face so I turn her around again on the bed. My bed was covered in her boot marks had to call to get the bedsheets changed. This time I lasted less than 1 minute. Sewing such a syt under me I unloaded everything into her and we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep togetherbin a blissful sleep. Yes I came into her. I just took the chance and if she was ovulating she would stop me.

After we had sex 1 more night when she showed up in stockings suspenders and a trench coat but nothing more than that. I think she knew it was a fling and we are still friends on social media. She's now married with 2 kids though from time to time I like to see her photos and remember the wonderful nights in London where 2 carefree people at the right time and place did what humans do. .
Old 01-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vinee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff - please continue. Exciting story….
Old 01-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS. More please!
Old 01-10-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

How I fucked my ex GFS friend in Beijing
Let's reverse back to 2007 or 2008. Facebook was big and many of us were using it to spy on our old crushes

For moral reasons, I didn't want to look up my ex gf from school. Maybe because I felt I would give in and go back to her. .

My ex gf was from a popular all girls school. Her crowd was the popular crowd and I wanted to fuck all her friends we all used to go clubbing together and in the good old days her friends were so sexy they would stress up in the skimpiest outfits (this was in the late 90s early 2000s). Sometimes string for a top and mini skirts. They all had bfs and our clubbing was very havoc last time. From JC to the time I left for school. We even used to fuck before I book into camp.

One of her friends let's called her Tanya was the friend I would have gone out with if I wasn't together with my ex. Tanya was a goddess in her body. Even now I still fantasize about her in JC. She was skinny with large boobs and a perfect fair complexion. She was also a netballer and used to walk around in white fbt shorts with all guys drooling behind her like hungry dogs. Later in university her dressing got even more daring and she would wear tube tons under a jacket with a a mini skirt. She was also a nice personality!

I added her on FB and found out she was recently single and had moved to Beijing on a job attachment for 6 months. We were always friendly and we started to message each other. I guess all the horny dogs of her company were dying to get into her pants.

I quickly told her I would be in BJ soon and staying at the grand Hyatt hotel wangfujing. The key is how to play it. If she told my ex gf then the gf code would kick in.

I decided to make it seem like a big group date. Because I had so many friends in China, I told her I would introduce her to more girlfriends instead and we all agreed to go clubbing.

Last time she saw me, I was 21 years old, scrawny and going to ord. She was almost graduating from school and our lives seemed so different.

Now we were our mid to late 20s she was in her prime of youth for a women, and for me I was entering the golden age for a guy starting to make money

We went to a popular bar in houhai with a bunch of 5 friends, including 2 other guys (I invited the wimps so I would seem better). To be honest some of the mainland chicks were as pretty as her but I only had eyes for her. So much time has passed, how many guys had she fucked since. My bed count by then was at least 20.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

The key I had was social validation. In Singapore I was average looking a geek back in the day
Now she was in a boring MNC while I was a relative high flyer with successful friends in a foreign country.
As we all smoked shisha and relaxed In houhai, Beijing was abuzz nearing the Olympics.

She came dressed to kill as always. She was and is one of the most beautiful and sexy girls I've ever met. Tanya was around 1.65cm and she was skinny with natural boobs. She had a gorgeous face and I had many teenage fantasy of her in her secondary school uniform, JC uniform and fbt shorts.

She showed up in a jacket and a demin mini skirt but when she got there she took off her jacket and she was wearing a v neck spaghetti strap with black bra straps showing. I swear I almost got a nose bleed. I think she had to cover up on the taxi ride.

I quickly hugged her and let my hand linger a bit longer than necessary. Thankfully she didn't move away. I could feel her breasts and hope I didn't get hard.

Btw Tanya is a super nice girl even today. She was a goddess in school..or the school flower.

Shots I yelled! Let's do shots! The fastest way to get someone's inhabited. I ordered 2 quick rounds and followed it up by drinking heavily.

Soon, we were all laughing and my own Chinese friends were telling stories of me and also promising to bring her around. She was grateful for friends, she told me that the work attachment was boring and her Chinese was so bad. My friends all had studied abroad. (she didn't know one of them was also my fuckbuddy from school days).

I think she was happy I wasn't hitting on her because she was good friends with my ex. And in a group things were safer. In fact my FB was glaring at her as she could detect that I had a crush on her. A story for another day.

Social validation helps, soon we were all very happily drunk and moved onto a club nearby.

More shots and we all stumbled onto the dance floor..

I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me drunkenly...
Old 01-10-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

As the loud music blared, I took the chance to get closer to her and whisper in her year and put my hands on her back. I absentmindedly stroked her back and her bra. And smelt her.

You smell so good I told her,

Tanya you too it's been so long.

We start to grind to the music as only 20 something horny dunk couples can do.

I move my hands down to her ass (the club is dark, music is blasting) and gave it a quick squeeze. It's either she will slap me or she will not

Instead she turns around and pushes her ass toward my dick where it fits snugly onto her ass crack. I lock down and I can see she is wearing a g string. I try not to cum in my pants there have been so many times I was fucking my ex and thinking of Tanya instead. 10 years later this might be a reality.

I put my hands on her stomach while she grinds me and I nuzzle her neck. I try hard not to touch her breasts . She turns her face towards me she is totally flushed red whole I'm drunk.

I quickly drag her to a corner where our mouths lockand our tounges explore each other.

Before I know it we are in a taxi back to her home where I hope the alcohol will not wear off. We sit in silence.

Tanya.. we really shouldn't.

Me.. come on it's been years nobody will know.
.Tanya.. I'm so lonely in China. I'm homesick..

Me let's go to my hotel instead it's nicer. ..

We go back it's 2am and I'm staying at the grand Hyatt. The doorman gets a glimpse of alot of leg and some panty when we stumble out of the car giggling and slurring.

In my room we grip each other. Maybe I'm a warm body to her because she's homesick and I'm the first one to visit. I dont mind or care my childhood fantasies are about to be fulfilled.

She pushes me onto the bed and takes off her top. Tanya was well known to give blowjobs she has pouty lips and my ex used to tell me how she actually enjoyed it.

Tanya give me a slow lick from my balls up to the tip of my dick. I'm trying my best not to cum, thinking about horses, pizza, anything but her luscious lips sucking me. I stare at her boobs, life is indeed unfair apart from being so gorgeous and a nice girl she also has light colored nipples which are freely hanging out. ..

She takes my dick which is leaking pre cum and she rubs it against her nipple leaving pre cum all over it. I think of her ex bf that I used to be super jealous off and I hit her boobs with my rock hard dick. Then I explode all over it cum splattering all over her chest.

Oh fucking hell it's been just 5 minutes since we got to the room. However I'm in my 20s and I turn hard almost immediately. She giggles. I think she has alot of experience but I don't care. She takes my cum and puts a bit on her lip and pouts.

Even now I'm hard while writing this ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1