The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Technocrete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Very nice share bro tubeless69!
Old 17-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
By the time we left the club at 3am I had gotten 2 girls numbers already n we finished the entire bottle of Belvedere. I was still relatively sober but some of my other friends were smashed...as we were walking to the taxi stand I took out my hp n saw I had like 10 missed calls from J! I called back n she sounded pissed n said “you finally had enough fun n call back huh?”

I was honestly quite taken aback by her aggressiveness but she then asked me to join her for supper which I agreed. I asked her which restaurant n she said to meet her at the hotel lobby. When I reached she was already there waiting. She brought me up to the 54th floor n into one of those Orchid Suites with a city view...the view alone was breathtaking...

J ordered room service n while we were waiting, we sat on the couch in the living room n talked. I found out more about her (which I will leave out as it’s private), n the kind of social circle she hangs out with (which is way above me), n how her friends always pay to have an eye candy aka toy boy hanging off their arms but she doesn’t like coz she finds them fake n she prefers to hunt...n yes, she admitted that I was her prey. She said I caught her eye last week coz I was friendly towards an “auntie” n even paid her bill. N she was impressed how prepared I was when I brought out the condom from my toiletries bag in my gym bag.

When room service came, I saw she ordered a steak n a burger n fries n salad n a bottle of red wine. She tipped the butler $50 n he left with a huge smile on his face. J ignored all the food n went straight for the wine. She told me to eat what I wanted n she will just eat the salad. Inside my head I was wondering why did she order so much in the first place?!

I ate a bit of the steak n we drank more of the wine n talked some more. In between J left n I hear her run the bath n she came out in the bath robe. We brought the bottle of wine n our glasses to the bath tub. She helped me remove my clothes n then she took off her robe. We went to the shower first to rinse our bodies n I took the opportunity to caress her breasts while frenching her under the running rain shower. J gave a little moan as I pinched her nipples lightly.

She led me to the bath tub n she sat opposite me. We drank our wine n I gave her a foot rub n massaged her calves. I knew her feet were killing her from the high heels she was wearing the whole night. After we finished our wine, she came over to my side n laid on top of me. She tilted her head back to French me while I was caressing her breasts n my hands slowly went down to her hairless pussy. I parted her lips n was rubbing on her clit n stimulating her. I felt her quiver a few times as she came.

Our water was getting cold n we went to shower off before going to the bed. Before we got into bed, J went to the tray from the room service n took out a box of condoms wrapped between a napkin. No wonder the Butler was grinning from ear to ear when he left.

Overall, it was a night of passion where I used up all 3 condoms inside the box. J is a fit MILF who has the stamina n the sexual appetite of a young lady. She knows how to give an awesome blowjob, knowing exactly where to stimulate the dick n how to pleasure her man. She was game for all the various positions n she even allowed me to CIM. It was truly a night to remember. Before I left, she said she will want to see me again...honestly, I can’t wait!
we honestly cant wait for more of ur updates w J oso bro!
Old 18-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
pastadelivery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
we honestly cant wait for more of ur updates w J oso bro!
I can't wait too
Old 18-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid story
Old 18-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there.
Actually 4th floor toilet area no cctv. Handicap toilet shiok over there on 4th floor also. Many many toilets there and there's a pair of special toilets there in the 4th floor. I go during office hours to that pair of special toilets to fuck my colleague quite a few times already. Sometimes during lunch we drive there to fuck or we leave office around 4pm then drop by there to fuck. Went there during Saturday mornings too. Place is empty hehe. Damn shiok. Sometimes the special pair of toilets around there got people then we go to the other not as special toilets but still secluded. Surprised that the toilet areas there hardly have cctvs.. That place has many secluded spots and toilets. Hehe.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kameoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Actually 4th floor toilet area no cctv. Handicap toilet shiok over there on 4th floor also. Many many toilets there and there's a pair of special toilets there in the 4th floor. I go during office hours to that pair of special toilets to fuck my colleague quite a few times already. Sometimes during lunch we drive there to fuck or we leave office around 4pm then drop by there to fuck. Went there during Saturday mornings too. Place is empty hehe. Damn shiok. Sometimes the special pair of toilets around there got people then we go to the other not as special toilets but still secluded. Surprised that the toilet areas there hardly have cctvs.. That place has many secluded spots and toilets. Hehe.
Nice share bro, will try to convince my partner to go too
Old 18-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah.. muz make a recce trip there liao.

thanks for e info bro.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can have the exact location?
Old 19-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
By the time we left the club at 3am I had gotten 2 girls numbers already n we finished the entire bottle of Belvedere. I was still relatively sober but some of my other friends were smashed...as we were walking to the taxi stand I took out my hp n saw I had like 10 missed calls from J! I called back n she sounded pissed n said “you finally had enough fun n call back huh?”

I was honestly quite taken aback by her aggressiveness but she then asked me to join her for supper which I agreed. I asked her which restaurant n she said to meet her at the hotel lobby. When I reached she was already there waiting. She brought me up to the 54th floor n into one of those Orchid Suites with a city view...the view alone was breathtaking...

J ordered room service n while we were waiting, we sat on the couch in the living room n talked. I found out more about her (which I will leave out as it’s private), n the kind of social circle she hangs out with (which is way above me), n how her friends always pay to have an eye candy aka toy boy hanging off their arms but she doesn’t like coz she finds them fake n she prefers to hunt...n yes, she admitted that I was her prey. She said I caught her eye last week coz I was friendly towards an “auntie” n even paid her bill. N she was impressed how prepared I was when I brought out the condom from my toiletries bag in my gym bag.

When room service came, I saw she ordered a steak n a burger n fries n salad n a bottle of red wine. She tipped the butler $50 n he left with a huge smile on his face. J ignored all the food n went straight for the wine. She told me to eat what I wanted n she will just eat the salad. Inside my head I was wondering why did she order so much in the first place?!

I ate a bit of the steak n we drank more of the wine n talked some more. In between J left n I hear her run the bath n she came out in the bath robe. We brought the bottle of wine n our glasses to the bath tub. She helped me remove my clothes n then she took off her robe. We went to the shower first to rinse our bodies n I took the opportunity to caress her breasts while frenching her under the running rain shower. J gave a little moan as I pinched her nipples lightly.

She led me to the bath tub n she sat opposite me. We drank our wine n I gave her a foot rub n massaged her calves. I knew her feet were killing her from the high heels she was wearing the whole night. After we finished our wine, she came over to my side n laid on top of me. She tilted her head back to French me while I was caressing her breasts n my hands slowly went down to her hairless pussy. I parted her lips n was rubbing on her clit n stimulating her. I felt her quiver a few times as she came.

Our water was getting cold n we went to shower off before going to the bed. Before we got into bed, J went to the tray from the room service n took out a box of condoms wrapped between a napkin. No wonder the Butler was grinning from ear to ear when he left.

Overall, it was a night of passion where I used up all 3 condoms inside the box. J is a fit MILF who has the stamina n the sexual appetite of a young lady. She knows how to give an awesome blowjob, knowing exactly where to stimulate the dick n how to pleasure her man. She was game for all the various positions n she even allowed me to CIM. It was truly a night to remember. Before I left, she said she will want to see me again...honestly, I can’t wait!

Would love to upgrade myself into this league one of these days
Old 20-04-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
Huixians is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuixians is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really suave moves you got there brother! Looking to hear from you and J both
Old 22-04-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now can go BigBox to fuck.
Level one already out of biz for months.
Now level 2 & 3 also clearance sales last weekend.
The place will become dead town....
Old 22-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Now can go BigBox to fuck.
Level one already out of biz for months.
Now level 2 & 3 also clearance sales last weekend.
The place will become dead town....
I went to the 7th floor handicap toilet with my gf in the evening on Thursday around 730pm. Not a single soul there. I didn't see any cctv either. Quite warm but good spot.
Old 28-04-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I went to the 7th floor handicap toilet with my gf in the evening on Thursday around 730pm. Not a single soul there. I didn't see any cctv either. Quite warm but good spot.
Can try 5th and 6th floor too. And yes is quite warm.
Old 29-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried at the abandoned HDB blocks at Sims Drive (just beside PIE)?
Was driving along PIE over the weekend at night and saw that 'estate' was totally dark and seemed eerie though
Old 29-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Anyone tried at the abandoned HDB blocks at Sims Drive (just beside PIE)?
Was driving along PIE over the weekend at night and saw that 'estate' was totally dark and seemed eerie though
Now everyone knows. Soon, there will lots of couples there using that area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1