The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st Bkk trip

Hello senior and experienced bros!

Will be gg to bkk this year end for my 1st LB focused trip.
Seeking some guide/advise from experienced bros here.

1. How does the gogo/ladyboy bar scene work? Do i just go up to a girl i like, or will girls approach u once u go in? If want to take them out, where to pay the bar fine, and what is market rate nowadays?

2. which hotels is near nana plaza and the red light area, which allow u to bring girls?

3. are there any massage parlour where only LB work? where to find? i tried to find online but everything is pre-covid, dont know if still running

Really will appreciate any advise bros can give! Thank u!
Old 08-08-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Hello senior and experienced bros!

Will be gg to bkk this year end for my 1st LB focused trip.
Seeking some guide/advise from experienced bros here.

1. How does the gogo/ladyboy bar scene work? Do i just go up to a girl i like, or will girls approach u once u go in? If want to take them out, where to pay the bar fine, and what is market rate nowadays?

2. which hotels is near nana plaza and the red light area, which allow u to bring girls?

3. are there any massage parlour where only LB work? where to find? i tried to find online but everything is pre-covid, dont know if still running

Really will appreciate any advise bros can give! Thank u!
If you go to a LB bar, they would approach you, or else the mamasan might line them up for you to choose. For gogo bar, just see which one you like and ask them to have a drink with you either directly or through hand signal!! Bar fine, you pay the bar. This might range from 800 to 1000B. For ST, it is about 1500-2000 usually. So might as for more. Up to you - willing buyer and willing seller!!

Most hotels there allow you to bring girls back as they are so accustomed to it. At the most, you might have to register her but that is for your safety.

Not sure about massage parlors as I dont usually go there.
Old 08-08-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
If you go to a LB bar, they would approach you, or else the mamasan might line them up for you to choose. For gogo bar, just see which one you like and ask them to have a drink with you either directly or through hand signal!! Bar fine, you pay the bar. This might range from 800 to 1000B. For ST, it is about 1500-2000 usually. So might as for more. Up to you - willing buyer and willing seller!!

Most hotels there allow you to bring girls back as they are so accustomed to it. At the most, you might have to register her but that is for your safety.

Not sure about massage parlors as I dont usually go there.
Thanks for the advice bro! Just 2 quick qns.

1. Whats the diff between LB bar and Gogo bar ah? How to tell which ones are LB bar?

2. What is the hand signal?
Old 09-08-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. Whats the diff between LB bar and Gogo bar ah? How to tell which ones are LB bar?

LB are bars which has only LBs in them. The idea is to sit with them and drink with them. And then do what you want to do with them thereafter.
Gogo bars are those that has the LB dancing on stage and you sit, have a drink and observe. If you like them you ask them to come and sit with you.
Hand signal?? just wave them to come or whatever that you think works for you!! Not special rules!!
Note that some lB bars are abit aggressive in that a few would come by asking you for a drink and touch you. SO you need to control them otherwise you spend alot of money in no time buying drinks.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:

Go-go bars are where the GG or LBs dance on a stage with or without vertical poles wearing bikinis. Got to Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy to look for the bars. Nana Plaza has Obsession Bar, Straps Bar (Post-Op) and DC-10. Soi Cowboy has Cockatoo Bar and Shadow Bar.

Below are pics of the old Cascade gogo bar and Obsession gogo bar.

Standard procedure is to go into bar. Find a seat and buy a drink. Survey the LBs or GGs on stage and off-stage and find one to your liking. Gesture to the person to come and sit with you. Buy them a lady drink (The LB/GG will get a commission from the drink). Small talk and then you decide to bring the LB back to your hotel or not. If you do not want to bring her back and want to leave the bar or choose another girl, you have to tip the girl about 100 to 200 baht, depends whether groped her a lot or not.

The bar has a barfine when you want to bring the girl/LB out. It can vary from 600 baht to 1000 baht so do find out by asking the the girl or the waitress. This money goes to the bar and not to the LB/GG. How much you want to pay the LB/GG? For LB nowadays starts at 2000 baht and for girls 3000 baht. You will have to negotiate if you the price first quoted is too high for you. If you are a good-looking guy you may get a lower price.

For LB lounge bar, the bar has no stage but will have one or two pool table for guests to play with the LB. You go in, find a table, buy a drink and survey the ladyboys at other tables. Gesture to the LB if you find her interesting, buy her a drink and make small talk. You may ask her to play pool with you. What I mentioned earlier about barfine, ladydrinks and price negotiation is applicable here too.

Here are two LB bars for your consideration:

https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

https://www.facebook.com/Cindyssecrets

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!

Last edited by RumpRanger; 09-08-2023 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-08-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Very informative and helpful! Thanks a lot senior bros! Will take all into account when i plan my trip
Old 09-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are a few guides around, just Google where to find ladyboy in bangkok...

Depends on the establishment, some are mix with girls while some are all ladyboys. Important to check with the ladyboy first if you need something specific. For example not all can top.

Anyway the amount is much cheaper than Singapore so i just say enjoy your day there.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

https://bangkoknightlife.com/thai-go...-first-timers/

https://www.thailandredcat.com/bangk...ght-districts/

Enjoy your first time in Bangkok, bro

However or whatever the suggestions that you have received,
Personally, I suggest you do your own studies and make a plan..

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 09-08-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can consider finding a girl that advertises online as well, on the usual trans centric sites.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
https://bangkoknightlife.com/thai-go...-first-timers/

https://www.thailandredcat.com/bangk...ght-districts/

Enjoy your first time in Bangkok, bro

However or whatever the suggestions that you have received,
Personally, I suggest you do your own studies and make a plan..

Very helpful! Thank u!
Old 12-08-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Go-go bars are where the GG or LBs dance on a stage with or without vertical poles wearing bikinis. Got to Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy to look for the bars. Nana Plaza has Obsession Bar, Straps Bar (Post-Op) and DC-10. Soi Cowboy has Cockatoo Bar and Shadow Bar.

Below are pics of the old Cascade gogo bar and Obsession gogo bar.

Standard procedure is to go into bar. Find a seat and buy a drink. Survey the LBs or GGs on stage and off-stage and find one to your liking. Gesture to the person to come and sit with you. Buy them a lady drink (The LB/GG will get a commission from the drink). Small talk and then you decide to bring the LB back to your hotel or not. If you do not want to bring her back and want to leave the bar or choose another girl, you have to tip the girl about 100 to 200 baht, depends whether groped her a lot or not.

The bar has a barfine when you want to bring the girl/LB out. It can vary from 600 baht to 1000 baht so do find out by asking the the girl or the waitress. This money goes to the bar and not to the LB/GG. How much you want to pay the LB/GG? For LB nowadays starts at 2000 baht and for girls 3000 baht. You will have to negotiate if you the price first quoted is too high for you. If you are a good-looking guy you may get a lower price.

For LB lounge bar, the bar has no stage but will have one or two pool table for guests to play with the LB. You go in, find a table, buy a drink and survey the ladyboys at other tables. Gesture to the LB if you find her interesting, buy her a drink and make small talk. You may ask her to play pool with you. What I mentioned earlier about barfine, ladydrinks and price negotiation is applicable here too.

Here are two LB bars for your consideration:

https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

https://www.facebook.com/Cindyssecrets

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!
Hi bro,

Is it better pickings at Nana Plaza or lb bars like Cindy's or Check in?

And do the lb bars like Cindy's and Checkin have short time rooms nearby or do we have to bring them back to our hotel?

Seems to be that Nana Plaza I'd a better hinting ground given the larger number of lb bars and short time rooms. But I could be wrong as I'm not a frequent patron.

Grateful for your advice.

Cheers,
K692
Old 12-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
Hi bro,

Is it better pickings at Nana Plaza or lb bars like Cindy's or Check in?

And do the lb bars like Cindy's and Checkin have short time rooms nearby or do we have to bring them back to our hotel?

Seems to be that Nana Plaza I'd a better hinting ground given the larger number of lb bars and short time rooms. But I could be wrong as I'm not a frequent patron.

Grateful for your advice.

Cheers,
K692
Both bars have Short time rooms upstairs.

Bars or NEP have got many girls for you to pick. Bars might be a bit much for newbies who might not be able to fend off aggressive girls, especially at CIB. Cindy's might be a bit more relaxed if you want to go to a bar.

For NEP, there are girls everywhere and if you just want to have a drink and to be left alone and take your time admiring the girls before choosing them, that might be the place to go.

And for control of money, probably NEP is better as if you drink at the bars with all the lovely ladies there, the final bill can be quite high. again much control needed here if you really want to watch your tab!!
Old 12-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Also just to add on to the advice/tips already given,

Always pay as you drink, and this applies for any LDs you buy for anyone keeping you company. Don't stupid stupid go and hold tab pay at the end. High chance if you do that you will get carrot chopped because the bar can anyhow go and add extra drink charges on your tab and hope you're too tipsy to notice the difference.

Don't use the short time rooms that directly belong to the bars upstairs if you can afford not to. Hygiene level can be a bit questionable, and chances are the girls will be mentally incentivised to rush through everything with you so they can quickly return back to work downstairs. Bring back to your own hotel or other hotels outside. If you have your own AirBnb even better.

You want to have a look at the kind of LBs at Check In, here's a good link. For some reason they have their own OF page. I guess it was a good alternate income stream for them during Covid.

https://www.erome.com/a/7d6j7JJ9

Also, a good weekly online newsletter written about the general red light scene in Bangkok and Pattaya for you to read.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

When saw this post link, one of my bro rushed to tell me..
Hahahaha.. I constantly advice my this bro to save up and make a fun travel there…

Really fun time…
Thank you bro..

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 12-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
When saw this post link, one of my bro rushed to tell me..
Hahahaha.. I constantly advice my this bro to save up and make a fun travel there…

Really fun time…
Thank you bro..
Been there many times. And saw my good friend there with her dick out, nice long and strong!! Most of the girls there would have departed and new ones coming in!!
A few hours in there playing with the girls and having much beer would easily cost you S$300. Although you can just have a beer for 200B and just watch the girls!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1