The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
SuhiRo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Bro, not only for you... For me too!!! And probably most of the bros who chiong Thai clubs...

For me, this club is a place where I will go down when I feel like chatting with them and watching their performance... Not a club where I will go down regularly... I would still stick to Live Impact for my dosage of Thai songs and Khun Thai pooyings...
I don't normally cheong thai clubs but this place is quite ok. My problem is sometimes i find it quite hard to get them to understand what i am talking.
Old 27-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhiRo View Post
I don't normally cheong thai clubs but this place is quite ok. My problem is sometimes i find it quite hard to get them to understand what i am talking.
Actually, Thai clubs are pretty nice and fun... If you can understand some of their language and speak some Thai, it will be double the fun and enjoyment!

And actually if you want them to understand what you are talking, you have to really break up the words = Broken English... This will make them understand what you are saying easier... It won't help if you use Oxford or Cambridge English... Hee Hee!!! Enjoy chionging Bro!
Old 27-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
SuhiRo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually, Thai clubs are pretty nice and fun... If you can understand some of their language and speak some Thai, it will be double the fun and enjoyment!

And actually if you want them to understand what you are talking, you have to really break up the words = Broken English... This will make them understand what you are saying easier... It won't help if you use Oxford or Cambridge English... Hee Hee!!! Enjoy chionging Bro!

yup, its quite enjoyable and fun. maybe i should learn a bit of thai so can have more fun when chionging these places.

thanks for the advice bro.
Old 27-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hehee.. time for my FR on tis joint.. hehehe...

was out on friday nite.. planned for bit of runnin round... 1st stop.. Carl's Jr at BigSplash.. bros.. if ur a burger n meat lover... go for the Western Double Bacon... it is simply HEAVEN.. hahaha... aft dat.. went for pool next to RESORT... after ard 2 hrs of pool.. decided to check RESORT out...

place is rather small.. does kinda reminds me of Icon Bar(overall setup)
stage seemed abit small.. when 3 or more singers r up there.. band as mentioned by other bros.. r a made up mixture.. some frm d orig band some not.... singers... ehh... they all look kinda pretty old.. heheheh...
gals r a plenty.. but again.. they dun really seems to entertain beer drinkin customers? hahahha... but didnt matter for me.. as we juz wana check out d place oni.. but for a beer at $32/jug(tiger).. itz exp... most galz juz hung ard d tables whr there r botts.. n well.. d crowd... is d same old similair crowd frm the orig Live Impact days... was surprised to see Kitty there.. n shez d flower gal now.. heheheh.. DJ loox familiar... loox like d DJ who used to spin at IBarr.. alot of retro(boring)... when itz in d past.. we sld leave it at there aldy.. hahahhaahah... they've got Macallan promoters too.. think was goin for $198? didnt bother to try to get any galz as fren n i were juz checkin d overall joint out as we were plannin to go check out Music Thai at Hotel Windsor too.. can check out my FR there.. ehhehe...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 27-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
B-52 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyB-52 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this place sounds ok so decided to check it out last week. But the action here is strictly so-so only. but good atmosphere to drink and unwind. Like the music but maybe cus I'm old..... ha ha
Old 27-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

went to look see look see. another CMI place..location totally out of place..road blocks plenty..gals recycled..drinks everywhere also same.. so no diff to go to this place..
sorry, this place wont get my SUPPORT at all!!!!!
Old 27-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
hehee.. time for my FR on tis joint.. hehehe...
Nice and detailed FR bro!!! Btw, I'm replying you from my hotel room... I'm in BKK right now... And yeah, thanks for your recommendation about the burger, will try it out some day... I'm sure many bros here are meat lovers (most like the meat of the gals)!!! 555++

You are so right about the beer drinkers... Most of time, I'm a beer drinker at these Thai joints... And the gals that came up to me are the singers (whom I knew for quite some time) and the old PRs (not old as in their age but those whom I sat b4)... Those new PRs probably have the misconceptions that beer drinkers like us don't have the spending power or whatever reason... 555++ And maybe they think that even you don't buy them LD, they can still drink from your bottle... But if are drinking beer, most of them will siam because they don't like beer that much... It's full of gas, etc...

And yes, Kitty is now @ Resort... She's your designate PR??? 555++

For now, won't return to Resort because honestly, nothing really nice to attract me back again leh...
Old 28-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And yes, Kitty is now @ Resort... She's your designate PR??? 555++
no ler.. she aint mine.. not at all.. better fish to hook than her.. but known her for awhile aldy.. even b4 she started workin at orig Live Impact..

bro.. u might consider goin to hotel windsor nextime round.. have a read on d other thread... think u sld have better fun there than compared to RESORT...

agree wif bro garage... dat place is a death trap for bros who drink n drive.. hahahah...

Old 28-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro.. u might consider goin to hotel windsor nextime round.. have a read on d other thread... think u sld have better fun there than compared to RESORT...
Yeah, I'll give the new joint a try once I'm back in SG... Read about the thread and sounds fun and better than Resort... Hee Hee... But right now, it's about Poseidon and RCA in BKK!!! 555++
Old 03-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

Went to Resort last night after finishing my 1st round @ Live Impact... Reached there around 1+am and the place was still very packed... And was surprised and happy to see a male singer, who's back again to Singapore... Ah Tong!!! Some of the bros may know who is him... The long pony-tailed joker, who used to work in Jdee and ICON...

There are also 1-2 new female singers and a few special dancers, wearing those hawaiian styled skirts, dancing away... The no. of PRs seemed to be increasing, which is a good sign... Quite many singers and PRs, definitely a plus point for customers like us...

And yes, seemed like there are many high spenders there, hanging flowers like drinking water... 555!!!

Left at around 3+am and luckily, no roadblock detected...
Old 03-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
@nimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there a few nights ago, this place seems to be getting popular already. ya, there are getting more gals there now. i left 4 plus almost 5, no road blocks detected too.

Not bad for a place to chill.

No Booze?

No Women?

NO WAY!!!!

FR on ANGEL (RSE)
Old 05-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally made it down there last week ... find it kinda nice. Prices were a little steap but heard from the boss he is working on a promo soon (including the beers!)

Pros and Cons

Pros-
9 Female Singers there now (incl Nice and Kat from Icon/Impact)
Easy access smoking area for smokers (Good ventilated space)
Some New faces for GROs (Only saw 2 recycled Icon GROs out of about 15 there)
Parking - If you park alongside on the road of McD its free or the carpark further down
Good finger food (Try the Bacon Sausage!!!)

Cons
Price of Drinks
No pool inside the place have to go next door - kinda funny asking the GROs to go next door to play pool with u
Too few GROs
Waiters not attentive (took me about 30 min to keep my bottle and it was a quiet Sunday nite!!)

All in all I will be going back again.

Cheers
Old 05-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
Finally made it down there last week ... find it kinda nice. Prices were a little steap but heard from the boss he is working on a promo soon (including the beers!)
hehhe.. bro.. went to check it out aldy yea...
didnt see u at ROYAL on Saturday.. was there for abit... of beer...heeheheh

yea.. in rgds to d waiters... i see alot of them fleetin ard... but took us abt 5mins b4 someone took order from us... n place wasnt even crowded... went to toilet.. can see 2 wait staff still can smoke outside... weird sialz.. esp since when d area of disco aint big... can easily spot waitin customers..

gal wise... yea.. coupla old faces of d singers.. GROs... cant comment much as nvr been a long time customer of LI/ICON... only can remem kitty so far... she like... super lao jiao there aldy.. is she Singaporean aldy? 555+

Old 06-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!cheapskate is one of the Best!

My friend is working there, he say the GROs very jude but this palce almost everyday sure got fights. Alot of SS members hanging inside not safe to party.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
can see 2 wait staff still can smoke outside... weird sialz.. esp since when d area of disco aint big... can easily spot waitin customers..

gal wise... yea.. coupla old faces of d singers.. GROs... cant comment much as nvr been a long time customer of LI/ICON... only can remem kitty so far... she like... super lao jiao there aldy.. is she Singaporean aldy? 555+
Yeah, compared to LI, the waiters are not so attentive/alert probably they are not experience in their job... But usually my regular waiter will attend to me... He used to work at LI, so knew me for quite some time liao...

Kitty still not yet a S'porean... 555++ Still holding her student visa... But have to think, how much longer can she hold the student visa... Probably will become an old student soon liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1