The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Any Lobang in Pakistan

Hi bros,

I will be going to Karachi on the 27 this month till 2 of Apr for the first time. So want to check what can I do over there in the night besides staying in the hotel to pcc
Old 12-03-2005, 05:40 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Any Lobang in Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Hi bros,

I will be going to Karachi on the 27 this month till 2 of Apr for the first time. So want to check what can I do over there in the night besides staying in the hotel to pcc
Sorry Bro, you are travelling to a blackhole. I've been there twice, staying at the Sheraton both times.

There is a bustling "nightlife" in Karachi, but that's mostly the people going out for dinner with their families. So I wouldnt advise you to make eyes at the sexy chick in a shalawar, cos her dad would be hovering suspiciously nearby. The dinnertime in Pakistan starts around 9 or 10 pm (!), so remember to buy some snacks on the way back to the hotel if you are prone to hypoglycaemia. The restaurants just start opening around 8pm.

That said, the best place to find some action are the malls in clifton and Sea View areas. Some of the girls hanging around the KFC's are WLs. The only way to know is to gather up the courage and go talk to them. If they are not WL's, they will say no, and in that case, it is best to leave the place as fast as possible, in the interest of your continued well being . This is absolutely not for the faint-hearted, or weak legged.

By the way, there are no bars outside of hotels, where you can even get drunk. The hotel bars close at midnight. This can be a good opportunity - on my second visit there, I took with me a litre bottle of Glenfiddich from Singapore. Then I went to the hotel bar, and stuck up a conversation with a french lady (ard 35yrs) staying there. When the bar closed, I invited her to my room to share my bottle. That lead to 2 nights of not-so-great-but-what-the-hell-its-free sex.

There are a few things you need to remember when looking for sex in Karachi:
1. Its not easy to find.
2. It's highly illegal - meaning, you need to carry about 5000 Rs extra to bribe the policeman if you get caught.
3. Hookers dont speak english, at best it will be a few words only.
4. The hookers are from the lowest strata of society.
5. The Paki hookers are dirty, smell of rancid sweat, and probably infested with ticks and crab lice.
6. I've been told Russian hookers are available, if you have the right contacts (try the chief of police, maybe). But these maybe very expensive.

Please accept my deepest condolences, bro. You are in for a celibate trip, unless you follow my experience and take a bottle with you (and find someone to share it with).
Old 12-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been there twice. cant recall which hotel that i stay. was offer by the car rental counter. bear in mind.... it might be very exp. heard local chick might cost u USD150
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 12-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Please accept my deepest condolences, bro. You are in for a celibate trip, unless you follow my experience and take a bottle with you (and find someone to share it with).[/QUOTE]

Bro thanks for you advised. Sign....... I guess I will stick to pcc in the hotel. I am staying in Marriot in Karachi. If I can find anything will definately post a FR to show my appreciation to you guys. Anyway I will be going to Sri Lanka tomorrow and be back on Sat 19 will post a FR when I come back. Cheers guys.
Old 23-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChickLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother

This is not the right place to visit but surely you can find some stuff if you can pay the high price.

Have a nice time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Please accept my deepest condolences, bro. You are in for a celibate trip, unless you follow my experience and take a bottle with you (and find someone to share it with).

Bro thanks for you advised. Sign....... I guess I will stick to pcc in the hotel. I am staying in Marriot in Karachi. If I can find anything will definately post a FR to show my appreciation to you guys. Anyway I will be going to Sri Lanka tomorrow and be back on Sat 19 will post a FR when I come back. Cheers guys.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ChickLuver]Brother

This is not the right place to visit but surely you can find some stuff if you can pay the high price.

Have a nice time.

Bro, if given a choice I would not want to go there as well unfortunately got a big arrow from my boss that I'm in charge of this country so lan lan have to go. (
Old 30-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Hello to all bros,

As you are reading this mail I am still in Pakistan. Well as all the brothers advises . Its all true....... There are simply no night life at all. Man no wonder the men here get married so early have have so many children hahaha. Well anyway just want to chat with you guys for awhile since I am free for the night. Anyway I am starying at the Marriot hotel on the excutive floor soon I get the vip treatment not too bad at least it compensate for the lack of WL here Right talk to you guys again got to do some work now.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, there wasn't any legal night life in Karachi. What you can do is, just ask the bell boy and they will bring you some ladies... can not 100% gurantee they are pakistani... very high chances are arabian. Where in Lahore... you can found some Russian Chicks,..... good luck....
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster

Bro thanks for the advised bro frankly speaking I do not mind whether is the locals or arab as long as I can bonk a good WL I will be very happy . BTW do you know what is the cost?
Old 02-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

there is no official price. from what i heard the price might be USD100-150 for the local babe. the russian chick might cost about USD200-250. this is just a guideline. maybe someone who really try before might correct me.

happying cheonging!!!
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 02-04-2005, 02:54 PM
thefirstname

Hi Bro Axeman,

Keep your spirits up, buddy. Soon you'll be out of that backward, camel-humping, tick-infested shit-pot of a country, and be back in civilization.

It's just not worth paying the asking price for local FLs. You can get 6 model-class chicks in Bangkok, for the price of one middle aged, over-weight, smelly FL in Pakistan. So, just make room for a stop-over in BKK, if you are flying that airways (usually the best way to fly to Pakistan).

I hope you didnt forget my advice to bring in a bottle or 2 of booze. That will help you pass the time, and, who knows, even get laid, if you play it well.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

Bro thefirstname:

Totally agree with what you said. There are plenty of stuff you can do with that kind of money in bangkok. From what i know if from singapore there is only one airline to go karachi which is Thai Airway. Where you transit in bangkok for maybe 5 hours. just make use of the stop-over.

Bro thefirstname are you in bangkok now?>

By the way is our brother on his way back as today is 2nd of April
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by SmallD; 02-04-2005 at 05:53 PM. Reason: additional
Old 03-04-2005, 12:03 AM
thefirstname

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
Bro thefirstname:

Bro thefirstname are you in bangkok now?>
Actually, I am flying to BKK tomorrow. But unfortunately, there may not be an opportunity on this trip to head down to Eden club, as several of my collegues are travelling with me.

But I will be going back to Bangkok on the 3rd week of April as well. That will give me some opportunity to try my luck.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

To all bros thanks for the advised, Sad to say i didn't buy a bottle of alcohol to pakistan cos was traveling with my bosses so it i buy they will sure drink from it as my boss is a alcoholic. Anyway I will be there quite frequent so I'm sure I will get my chances. Anyway I'm back to Singapore already. Now i just want to go and eat my favourite bau kut teh hahaha....
Old 05-04-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Bro Axeman24,

Please make sure you get some alcohol for yourself next round
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1