The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Re: Another unexpected affair

XB more interesting than Shopia now... go go bro..fuck her swee swee
Old 19-06-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hope to read more updates.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Never expect to much happenings at the CCC, camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 20-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

XH asked me what does "Holy Shit" mean? I told her, its like "Oh my God". She said oh i know now and she suddenly grabbed my hardened cock and penetrated her cb from behind. I gave her a few thrust and she jerked a lot and moaned out. I quickly covered her mouth to reduce the noise and I stopped thrusting, leaving my cock still inside her cb. I told her we should go to the back and fuck, but she said she wana watch the action between Sophia and angmo first...

Angmo once again walked to Sophia's front but she already lie flat down on the table. He ordered her to get up and be on her fours. She listened to his orders and get up on her fours to behave like a dog. We cant see her expression as we cold only see her back view. But I could see her wonderful round and perky bare ass. I gave XY another few thrusts so as to make my cock stay inside her cb....XY tried to moan again and I covered her mouth tight...

But I think angmo had heard XY's moan just now and realised that there were other people in the CCC. With Sophia still on her fours, He pulled her table closer to the window. He purposely tortured Sophia by constantly ordering her to change direction on the table without standing up..Sophia did obediently...
Old 20-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sophia turned direction until she got giddy and she pleaded with him to let her stop as she felt giddy. Angmo said ok no problem, she could stop for 5 minutes, and he went to the sofa where his bag was and took out something from his bag. He then looked at the direction where XY and I were. I quickly pushed XY down with me and both of us fell onto the floor..

When we got up to peep again, We saw angmo holding a wooden cane in his hand, and he was standing in front of Sophia, who was now facing us. He knew we were watching ,so he shifted the table a little to his left so that we can still see Sophia's face while he stood in front of her.

Sophia saw him holding the cane and asked him why. He told her it's to cane her for being naughty. She didnt understand him and asked him again. He said it very loud so that We could hear clearly, that Sophia isnt as faithful as she seemed to be. She asked him why he said that, he rubbed the cane in front of her face and told her she had lied to him. She was amused and started to deny and asked him what did she lie about. .

Angmo asked her whether had she ever caned any of her students, she replied of course not, she only runs a CCC, not those institution. He whipped his cane in the air making Sophia frightened. She quickly said she was really telling the truth.

Angmo then weave the cane in front of her eyes and told her, for every lie she said, he would cane her once. Sophia got frightened and she started to insist she had never lied to him from day one. He asked her have she ever had sex with any guys before they met or has she betrayed him with another guy while they were together. She swallowed her saliva before lying to him that she never had sex or betrayed him. Angmo then walked to her back and gave her a soft caning, but Sophia still screamed in pain and started to perspire and shivered on the table..
Old 20-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Meanwhile, XH was getting more horny as I constantly gave her a few thrusts and stopped, She moaned softly again but I know it was loud enough to be heard in the quiet CCC. I told her we were already being discovered by angmo but she said she doesnt believe..so I gave her a few more hard thrusts...

Angmo took a pic of Sophia's ass to show her the cane marks and she pleaded with him not to cane her anymore. He told her its an achievement for him to cane a principal and he felt good. Then Sophia foolishly said she would be 100% faithful to him and would not lie to him anymore. Upon hearing that, angmo questioned her that so she did lie to him issit? She also foolishly replied yes she did. Angmo asked her to tell him what did she lie? And the truth was really shocking...
Old 20-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Weaving the cane in front of Sophia again, andmo ordered her to tell him the truth and to say it aloud. Sophia started by saying she has had a few bfs at the same time before she met him. Angmo asked her how many, she said 5! When I heard 5, I was also surprised! Angmo asked her how she met them and how she managed, she replied she met all of them at a conference and started dating one another. She said she met each of them in one day or another..

Angmo then walked to her back and gave her another caning, this time slightly harder than the first time. Sophia screamed Ahhh in pain again. He then shifted the table around so as her bare ass was facing us..

XH turned her head around and told me she felt so happy to see Sophia get caned, and I teased her whether she wanted me to cane her as well. She giggled and said "tao yan"(讨厌)..

Angmo walked back to Sophia's front and asked her why she was so flirtacious to have 5 bfs at one time. She did not answer him and he ordered her to answer him or he will cane her one more time. Sophia instead pleaded with him to let her sit down as her knees were very sore after on her all fours for a long while, but angmo told her to remain in that position and answered to his questions...Sophia said she was lonely and suddenly felt loved when all 5 of them wooed her..
Old 20-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Angmo walked to her back again but he did not cane her. Instead he pinched on her ass where those cane marks were and as if to purposely showed to us, he used the flashlight on his phone and shined at her ass..Sophia yelled in pain and begged angmo to stop it..

XY felt so high after seeing the cane marks and she told me Sophia"活该"(deserved it). She said Sophia always bullied her, now theres someone who took revenge for her..I told her I will give her cane marks too!
Old 21-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is so good, keep it up!
Old 21-06-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls update more bro ts and don't forget about Alice as well.
Old 21-06-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Pls update more bro ts and don't forget about Alice as well.
Sure bro, Alice is history already..haha
Old 21-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Angmo again shifted the table so that Sophia is facing our direction. He spanked on her ass a few times and she gave out an agony expression. She kept begging angmo to stop and we could see she started to shed tears of pain.

XY said she now feel so good to see Sophia get tortured by angmo. My cock softened and it automatically slipped out of her cb. I put my cock between her asscrack and started to rub against the crack. XY started to get high again and I told her we should go to the back to have our own fun. But she didnt want..

Angmo went back to Sophia's front and asked her whether did she have sex with all the 5 bfs, she said No, only cuddling and kissing. Angmo didnt say a word and he went to her back and caned her ass again! That led Sophia to scream in pain and she quickly said she really did not have sex with all the 5 bfs.Angmo then asked why no sex, she replied because she did not have feel for any of them. Angmo then asked her the farthest she went with any of them, she answered blow job. Angmo asked her how many cocks she sucked, she replied all 5 of them. Angmo then taunted her that whoa, a principal sucked 5 cocks, how about making it 6! He further asked her she sucked 5 cocks at one time or one everyday...She replied yes she did it at one time..that got angmo excited and he probed further...
Old 21-06-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
BengawanSolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up, keep on watching
Old 21-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Angmo asked Sophia how and where she did it. She replied the first guy arranged to meet at MBS hotel suite, then the other guys also arranged to meet her at MBS hotel at later timings, she agreed as she thought the timing doesnt clash. But after spending overtime with the first guy, the other 4 guys appeared at the suite at the same time.She then realised they had planned to meet her at the same time,same place. .

Sophia said when the other 4 showed up, she knew the bubble had burst. So the 5 of them ganged up to strip her, touch her and eventually they asked to kneel down and gave them blow job at the same time..

Angmo asked her what happened, she said she left the suite and went home. He then probed "No Sex"? She said she was having menses, so they didnt want sex.. He asked her so after that did she meet up with any of them, she replied not anymore..and then she said that was when she got to know him(angmo) through OKCUPID..

Meanwhile, I turned XY around to face me and she looked amused. I unzipped and pulled down my pants and underwear half way. My cock sprang in front of her in full length and I asked her to suck it. She was reluctant at first as she wanted to watch the action first, I told her I cannot tahan already and also they were just talking, no action yet, so she can faster suck first..She just knelt down and started to put my cock into her mouth..it felt heavenly although I did not look at her face due to her ordinary looks..but her blow job is superb!
Old 21-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Support for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1