The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
issen_gorin27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The unexpected affair - A one-off kinda thing

Hi bros, after reading so many stories of your adventures, i think i want to share a story of my own, which is a one-off thing... Of course, to relay the story as true as possible(it was 3 years ago) will be the main thing and of course the lead man(me ) and lead woman name has all been change... hope you like the story as i feel tat it might happen or will happen to some of the bros here....

The lead woman in my story was call Fiona. She was a junior of mine back in polytechnic days and one of the more popular gal in school due to her looks and her boobs.(It was a nicely cupped 'C' which i found out later). She is very petite in size about 1.6m and her figure will drive you nuts with the sexy curve. She has this very cheerful nature and her smile will melt your heart instantly and although i have a crush on her back then, but i play cool and never bring that up to her and after that, we sort of lost contact cause i feel i got no chance with her and i am enlisting into the NS soon ....

About 3 years ago, roughly about a week after Valentines day, i recieve an unfamiliar number on my handphone, normally i will ignore the call if i am unfamiliar with, but something in me prompt me to actually pick up the call, and tat call was the start of something that will bring back memories when i am old...

Fiona : good afternoon, i am calling from AIA can i speak to Zen pls??
* i was like !! si mi lan, who sabo me lo ?? but then the sweet voice force me to act gentlemanly

me : ya, i am, wat can i do for you?

Fiona : do you wan to buy insurance ?

me : huh ?? wat ?? i think it's fine la... i have a lot .... bye...
*i was already thinking... si mi... this gal damn hiong lo... second sentence ask me to buy insurance liao... i thought they usually go very long way before tat qn one...

Fiona : hey hey brother ... wait up la ... it's me la, your sister, Fiona !!

Wow !! that is something different liao... hearing just her name makes me brighten up so instantly and of course we exchange the usual thing like how are each other doing and wat we doing now... after a few minutes of exchange, i need to go liao cause i am still at work so my final thing to her before hanging up was ...

me : hey sister ...i needa go finish up some work.... but i wonder if you have the time tonight to meet up for dinner and some drinks to catch up ?

Fiona : oh !! that will be good since i dun have anything on at the moment lo... and its good to see my cute brother after so long... so i see you tonight ya !! drop me the time and place again k ... see ya !!

I was thinking... wah !! ho seh liao !! can see her after so long but i was thinking if she change liao or still the sweet and cute lass i saw her 3 years ago... but then, it was still a good feeling to know i am meeting her after work tonight ....

* hope bros can like the starting.... more to come soon =)
Old 05-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The unexpected affair - A one-off kinda thing

unexpected affair is okay as long as it doesn't lead you to buying those expensive insurance policies that may not be of much useful to you
happy bonking
Old 05-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

So after the call... i chop chop finish up my work and text her the time and place to meet up for dinner and i even took the effort to make an excuse to my manager so that i can scoot off from my work place 2 hours in advance so that i got more time for Fiona that day... after work, i drove down to the meeting place and arrive there 10 minutes before the appointed time... Just as i was walking into the cafe, to my surprise, i saw Fiona already there and the best thing of all, after so long, little has change and she became an even more matured lady then before but not losing her sexy curve and her sweet smile and the angelic face of hers that will make any man look at her at least twice if you walked pass her on the street...

Fiona : hey bro !! (she was standing up and waving at me and letting go of her mega-watt smiles) Over here !!

so i walk over and images of her and me hanging out in school came back to my mind... i still remember that i always try to look at her breast shape in lecture when she is listening to her lecture (and of course, my result from polytechnic was not tat good... come to think of it, might be i am too engross in something else other than the lecture).

So we proceed with a little hug and sat down and i order a drink... from there, we chat about life after poly and all those little things that happen along the way and everything was the norm as i enjoy her company after a day at work and it was always refreshing to see her smile when we talk and the way she laugh at the little jokes or the stupid little things that we do when we were younger... after about an hour there, we went for dinner .... dinner was very S.O.P and the usual chat happen at dinner ....

the real deal start at the end of the dinner .....

*give me a few minutes to continue ... stay tune .... if you are in the channel
Old 05-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

*At the end of the dinner .........*

Fiona : so, wat are we going after dinner ??

me : oh !! i really did not anticipate that... i thought was just a dinner and we head home....

Fiona (sounding a bit disappointed) : oh.... i thought we are going somewhere after this cause it is not often we meet so i thought we will be hanging out a little longer... i even tell my bf that i am working OT tonight and cancel my meeting with him ....

I was quite surprise to hear that from her and the fact that she lied to her bf to meet up with me makes me even more surprise, but at the same time, stirred me in my heart cause of the way she put it....

me : erm... actually i have nothing to do at home too so why not... lets go somewhere and not disappoint you... you know i always have a soft spot for you ... hahaha

Fiona (instantly brightens up and you can actually see the sparkle in her eyes) : so where are we going ?? hm .... why not we go play pool ?? i rmb last time they always say you play well... and i never really got a chance to learn from you ...

me : oh... you dunno how to play meh ?? hahaha ... they are just bullsh*tng around la ...

Fiona : my bf try to teach me but he himself suxs at it... always lose to his friend so how to ask a loser to teach me ?? you teach me la ... so i can win him so tat he dare not show off to me again just because i learn from a loser like himself ... hahaha

i was quite taken back tat she called her bf a loser in front of me... back in my head i was thinking... i might even trash this loser in something that she is not expected of and instantly was thinking of telling her tat i am even better when it comes to love-making and i began to drift a little off .............

Fiona : wei brother !! i am talking to you ... you got hear wat i say or not ... wah lau ....

me : ya la ya la ... teach you play pool to trash your loser bf la ...

Fiona : hahaha ... wat were u thinking back then .... talk to you, you give me the blur-fu*k face...

*LoL, if only u know wat i am thinking ...

so after tat we drove to somewhere that we can play pool and yet with not much ppl since she lied to her bf that she is working OT and i want to help her find a place with less ppl lest she got spotted by someone she knows. so when we reach the place, i was relieve that the place is quite empty except for 2 other table tat is taken by 2 other couple... so i choose a table furthest in and explain to her that she won't feel malu about not able to play it well in front of other ppl ....

but unknown to her.. the reason is not so simple actually... cause on tat day, she is wearing a dress that is quite loose with quite a low 'V' and with a skirt tat is quite short (those tat u can almost see the inner content when u are taking the escalator with her in further in front of you) and i know if she is going to play pool, the chances of her 'zao geng' is very high.. to my delight, i was right !! whenever she bend down to poke the balls, i can see her clevage ever so clearly tat it makes me so hard to concentrate on the pool game...

but anyway, i try my very best to coach her while standing in front of her, watching her (and her clevage) and giving her advice on how to play the pool better... after a few failed attempt, she gave me that kind of look tat say, "it's still not working"...

so.... i say to her : i teach you in another way

with that i walk to her behind, and and take her hand with the cue and the other hand place it on the table to teach her the correct posture.....
Old 05-01-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

---->with that i walk to her behind, and and take her hand with the cue and the other hand place it on the table to teach her the correct posture.....

but unaware to her... the moment i ask her to bend forward, her ass pushes against my crotch area...

Fiona : hey.. that was so naughty of you...

me (smiling sheepishly) : well, cause you always get it wrong when i tell you wat to do ... so you want to learn or not ??

Fiona (a little coy) : of course... then we shall continue ...

and from that, she bend it down again as i held on to her hands and try to teach her the correct posture. but which man can actually tahan when a nicely curve ass is grinding against your crotch area and slowly, i can feel the tingling sensation on my cock and can feel tat is it growing in size by the passing second... and the next thing i know caught me by surprise and of course immerse embaressment

Fiona : wow brother... i think your 'little bro' is having a reaction ...

me : erm .... u know... i couldn't help it, with your nice butt rubbing against it, how the hell am i suppose to control... i am also in a fix you know... how do i walk around in this state ??

Fiona : hahaha ... how am i suppose to know... dun blame me... but blame it on my cute ass... hahaha

and with tat, Fiona seems to enjoy my little state of embarresment and she bend down again, like she wanted to continue with her pool game but this time is a bit different as i am already not holding to her but i can feel tat she took a small step forward and purposely grind her perky little butt again against my crotch. and this time while she bend, i can feel little movement from her using her firm butt to move up and down with little movement and yet my crotch feeling the effect of her slight movement, making it wanting to explode from your pants in that instance...

unknown to me, i was actually letting out a slight moan cause of the movement from Fiona and she actually heard that slight moan but she just look ahead but said : so, how does my ass feel ??

me : it's ... it's good, ur ass is turning you on ....

Fiona : so why not you use your hand to feel how perky it is ??

me : i would rather use my cock to find tat out ....

Fiona : oh ... really ?? and i can feel tat hard cock of yours now... but i can't know how big it really is ....

me : why not we find out how perky your ass really is and you can find out just how big my dick really is ??

i was thinking like... wow !! although i always dream of having sex with Fiona, never in my life did i really think tat it would actually happen... i never really didn't want to say more as i dun wan her to have second thoughts about it ... so i just told her tat we move to somewhere more discreet and more privacy and she agreed and with that, after a few minutes(waiting for my little bro to back down for the time being) i went over to close the table did i realise that we were only there for 15 minutes (seems like a long time to me) and the cashier gave me the wierd kind of look as i brought Fiona out of the place ....

*the juicy story starts now but i am going to koon liao... if you guys like the first part, stay tuned ... i will try to continue with the story ASAP .... nite guys
Old 05-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiokguyisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U are so cool .....I like yr style...camping for more.......
Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future

Camping here for more.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hunky925 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pool! Nice way to get ur hands on a fb!
Muz try sometime...
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The unexpected affair - A one-off kinda thing

Ladies always turned wild after school days for a few years before turning back to demure ways after the fun period
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dunman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry oN!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: The unexpected affair - A one-off kinda thing

wow........ i will camp here.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story la. Continue with more !!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valuedguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good camping site.
TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

pitching tent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1