The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jemz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83
i tot during the time you know each other to the time you married him .. you should knw his character already?

it seems that all his negative traits are a surprise to u now.

we never planned to get married. his mom wished for us to settle so they can have an extra room for his brother's impending baby this dec.

he never really let me know about his bizness and when i quiz, he gets angry. i was very doubtful about the whole marriage thing and he asked me to trust him. i thought with that, he'll be more matured and plans for us. but nope, we signed the HDB papers, after that, he continue his spendthrift ways. each time i ask him to save, he get angry. i was trapped inside already. if we cancel the contract, we can get sued by the flat owner and liable to pay for their losses. i carried on with the hope that once the house keys is given to us, he will change when he sees the bills and the money needed to maintain the house.

so now, a month after the keys, still no change. he's got no money now so he can't spend anything. every cent that he gets to spend is given by me from my own salary. i ask him to look for clients, he tells me he knows what he's doing or we'll get into a fight. i'm arrived at the point that i don't care whether he dies or lives anymore. i support this house until my savings run dry, i move home and let HDB take back this flat. since he doesn't want to be responsible for it, there's no point i hug him and the flat and die together. i was stressed by our financial situation until i broke down. but he still doesn't bother. i wanted so much for this to work and for us to be happy. he've just let me down completely through and through. so what for i out in so much effort now? i just do what i have do... if it doesn't work, i've already tried my best to mend our marriage and to make the best out of our financial matters.

i'm sick and tired of his behavior. if he doesn't grow up, i'll have no choice but to leave him. i cannot be his mother, nanny, wife and maid all at the same time while still need to work and feed him. what kind of life is this?
Old 24-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe that's why got a such quote.

man afriad of entering the wrong trade. woman afriad of marrying the wrong guy....
Old 24-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mazix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i noe its kinda a wrong place to ask about this here. but i just want to hear some opinion from u guys. i have a gf for 4 years but mid last year i met this wonderful woman.fell in love with her eventually broke up with my gf early this year n be with this woman.. but sumwhere mid this year i get back with my gf. the reason for me going back with my gf was just abt sympity. also i can't take it some about the woman's past. its actually a big matter that i can't accept. to me i prefer the woman rather than my gf cos we tend to click better. but my gf is just a boring plain old jane & she always get on my nerve at least one a week. its not a big thing that she do to make me tick but little things like asking stupid qns.. but the woman is alot different than my gf. she is more loud and more outspoken than my gf. i can't possibly break off with my gf again just like that and get back again with the woman. try to catch her cheating on me but she's clean.the woman still waiting for me till this day to be back with her although she noes that i'm with my gf. really need to hear u guys opinion on this. thanks!
Old 24-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemz

i'm sick and tired of his behavior. if he doesn't grow up, i'll have no choice but to leave him. i cannot be his mother, nanny, wife and maid all at the same time while still need to work and feed him. what kind of life is this?
i guess .. the thing is, you have to protect yourself from being pregnant now .. cos, a divorce is inevitable.

so .. i wish you best.
Old 24-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazix
the reason for me going back with my gf was just abt sympity. also i can't take it some about the woman's past. its actually a big matter that i can't accept.the woman still waiting for me till this day to be back with her although she noes that i'm with my gf. really need to hear u guys opinion on this. thanks!
Bro, try harder, telling a scenario but holding back some truths does not allow others to make an honest judgment. What is that past that keeps you from going back to her? Why be so fanatical about her past then? Your ex GF will be a victim of your sympathy, simply because you had a sudden urge to be a philanthropist. Perhaps it is time for you to stop finding excuses and face the fact and trust me, end of day the choice is yours to make. Be it her or ex, someone bound to lose something along the way just because of one’s indecisiveness and inability to make the choice.

On the other hand trying so desperately to catch her being unfaithfully already spell the end of whatever you have in you for her. So why drag like an old wife’s tale and airing dirty linen then. Well, you yourself know better.
Old 24-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

you should have a straight talk with your hubby.. it can save marriages at times..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
- all my friends are married EXCEPT me!
- Oh..look at the calender, I'm 35 tomorrow...and alone still
- we've already been together for 7 years...i guess this person is the one
- mummy thinks she's the best choice
- again, etc, etc

To bro qw2op, sometimes or even usually, we don't get what we want...but this is just for discussion of "what may have been"?

JWNY
Don't fret bro. I will be joining you soon. Hitting 30 in a year plus time. I dread thinking about the day when there are no friends/ pals to talk to.

My mum, ironically, isn't even supportive of me getting a gf. I'm like WTF. Been a bachelor for 99% of my life (excluding those childhood days). Only thing that I can do is to buy a better and faster sports car, but not to chase girls. More to keep myself company. I'm never lucky with girls, but I am always lucky with the finance company. Ask for money, they (finance company) hound me for days to sign on the dotted line. Ask a girl out for date, can kena reject.

Like all other bros, my one and only relationship ended (though love was strong between both of my ex and I). I must say that she is the only that had moved me so much. If got time machine, I would love to bring her back and give her a hug everyday and tell her "I love you". Sigh.............. But, since I can't have the girl I like, I want to just buy that one car I like most.

Today public holiday, even the girl that I just started dating also no time for me. Its really F up. Thankfully, SBF still in biz.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 24-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

Have you all wondered:

We tot we knew what we want when we went into a marriage. But that was then at that point of time and age.

Our view / need changes over time (as we grow older), either for the good or bad.

We couldn't have look so far into the future to take into considerations all the changes that will be coming.

Thus:

We need to constantly re-adjust our expectations, so as to avoid conflicts with our partners. Though this is easier said than done.

But:

I do not think we will know if the decision is ultimately correct until we reach the end of the road and reflect back.

Just my 3 cents worth of tots for sharing
Old 24-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Pardon me bros, I will think that I'm pretty young here to speak my mind. But the way I see marriage is, it is for money, for procreating and to find someone to take care of u for the rest of your life. Love as it is, isn't the most important when u decide to marry someone.

Yet I still hope to find someone I love most and marry her eventually.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This quote i found it somewhere and i find this is very suitable here

We will meet 4 persons in our life times.
First, ourselves.
Second, the one that we love the most.
Third, the one who loves us the most.
Forth, the one whom we will spend our whole life with.

The funny thing is, the one whom we will spend our whole life with always neither be the one we love the most, nor the one who loves us the most.
It's just we meet them at the right time, right place, then eventually, we spend our whole life being together...

but for me though i am not married yet... but i am with the one that love me the most... so... this might not be very true after all
Old 24-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
weixiang is Cool - loads of Potential

got this saying marry not some1 u can live with, but some1 whom u can't live without..!!
Old 24-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Exactly...there so many permutations...I'm not trying to find the perfect one..I'm trying to ask myself, does this person exist?

Short poll:

How many of you guys and girls...have loved someone so much, but the sex is terrible...really unenjoyable...but loved sex so much with someone else, but not want to commit to that person just because it's the sex that is GREAT?

Be honest..can't be good at EVERYTHING

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406
Pardon me bros, I will think that I'm pretty young here to speak my mind. But the way I see marriage is, it is for money, for procreating and to find someone to take care of u for the rest of your life. Love as it is, isn't the most important when u decide to marry someone.
Let me share something with you bro...one day when you see a lot of money, i mean the obscene kind...you'll get sick of it...i swear...

As for LOVE vs MONEY...agreed. There has to be both...but it CANNOT solely be functional by itself, both have to be available to facilitate or initiate something...gone are those days of "Love at first sight"...i'm sure they mixed up the word LUST somewhere...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83
i tot during the time you know each other to the time you married him .. you should knw his character already?

it seems that all his negative traits are a surprise to u now.
no matter what,guess it's too late for regrets.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
How many of you guys and girls...have loved someone so much, but the sex is terrible...really unenjoyable...but loved sex so much with someone else, but not want to commit to that person just because it's the sex that is GREAT?

Be honest..can't be good at EVERYTHING

JWNY[/FONT][/SIZE]
though i not married,i used to have a lazy partner..knn..like die fish but still i love her a lot at that point of time. But i kick her backside to africa when last straw. Now recently, everything seems prefect..great sex..love her n she love me. But she did hint to me we wun get married cos age difference plus she believe my family will object...Sianzz..looks like i m on the look again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1