The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Karegiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just a thought.... my darkest days....

I was having my lunch earlier when I for some unknown reasons my mind drifted back to the darkest days in my life.

A couple of years back I was having problems with work, family, money and etc.... I remember I used to visit FLs, HCs and KTVs to destress almost daily. To the point that I ran up a huge debt with the banks on my credit cards by maxing out every single card and cash line account.

When when I try to think back to all the visits I did to the chiong places I do not seem to remember any that is worth remembering. But I do remember that every time when I was done, I just felt a sense of emptiness or should I say helplessness....

I am not sure any other Bros have the same situation as me before.

Anyway I am writing this post here as I believe I have not talked to anyone on this before. I did not even dare to let anyone know about my situation back then. All I did was soldiered on and eventually I saw some light and kept going.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just a thought.... my darkest days....

Well in my younger days I also cheonged a lot. A lot.

Thinking back on the amount of money spent on this, including money spent on related escapades, scams etc. I think the money could have been put to much better use.

Back then I was unattached. I reasoned that since I was unwanted and unattached I owed it to no one to be faithful. At that point i was like many orher guys in Sg, where getting attached seemed almost impossible. And I certainly didn't want to die without having experienced all these.

If I could turn back time and live my life differently, I would. But I can't.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, not everyone has your type of experience. I believe that you have grown up even more and stronger. Not everyone has the courage to admit that they have done wrong before.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, it is good you recover and on the good road, many did not
Old 22-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 17
Marito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, all these cheonging r just ways to mask your emptiness, loneliness .. It's a getaway from all your problems. At least u didn't sink deeper.. ... Glad that you've seen light at the end of it..
Old 22-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
someonelonely is Cool - loads of Potential

Good thing that you re - discovered yourself ... I always believe that pleasure should not add pressure to you or your family.
Old 22-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Karegiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bros!
Old 22-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karegiap View Post

Anyway I am writing this post here as I believe I have not talked to anyone on this before. I did not even dare to let anyone know about my situation back then. All I did was soldiered on and eventually I saw some light and kept going.

Yes, everytime you go to KTV, massage, cheonging, you feel better for awhile, temporary have a short break from your daily stress and upsets. At least, it helped you to let go stress for the day.

Glad you soldier on. You managed to get out of it, as the saying goes

IT WILL PASS... NO MATTER HOW BAD/GOOD THINGS MAY BE...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

I am sure everyone do go through some dark days in our lives. The most important thing is to learn from it. Pick ourselves up and move on. It will definitely make us stronger and better.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Good to know that another one of us here is able to be in control of his life.

I am sure many of us here have gone through this cycle, and many more still trapped in it. Spending all that money on different girls every night (not forgetting the drinks), trying to get some sort of self satisfaction, to only realise at daybreak that we just wasted hard-earned cash and time.

Look ahead and hopefully, you can one day tell that young man you know that you have gotten rid off a life wasting habit.
Old 23-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 13
GirlsMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad that you have become wiser and learnt from it. I know we have needs but dont chiong so much until you are penniless. Spend on what you can afford.
Old 23-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

It's true. It is not a solution for all the emotional & social problems we face.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
megamarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep your head up bro.

Darkdays come and go. I had a very very bad period about 3 years back. I did lots of stuff that wasn't good for me. But then when I hit rock bottom, I decided to pick myself up and just keep going!

I've never looked back since.

The fact you are talking about this is good Share more, there are many of us here who are in the same shoes.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian bro how u get out from this? I just started working, now abit addicted liao.. one week visited 3 times..
Old 25-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinglove View Post
Sian bro how u get out from this? I just started working, now abit addicted liao.. one week visited 3 times..
TBH that really very bad addiction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1