The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
konnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Free Sex Contestants

Two men drove to a gas station for a fill-up because they heard about a contest being offered by the station to patrons who purchase a full tank of gas. When they went inside to pay, the men asked the attendant about the contest.

"If you win, you're entitled to free sex," said the attendant.

"How do we enter?" asked the first man.

"Well, I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right, you win free sex."

"O.K. I guess 7, " said the first man.

"Sorry, I was thinking of 8," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again"

The next week, the two men returned to the same station to get gas. When they went inside to pay, the second man asked the attendant if the contest was still going on.

"Sure," replied the attendant. "I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right. You win free sex."

"2" said the second man

"Sorry, I was thinking of 3," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again."

As they walked back to the car, the first man said to the second man,"You know, I'm beginning to think this contest is rigged."

"No way," said the second man. "My wife won twice last week."
Old 15-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
konnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Adam And Eve

Heaven was getting a bit crowded, so Peter began giving quizzes to see who should get in. A man ascended to heaven, and came to the gates.
"Who was the first man?" asked Peter.

"Adam."

"That's correct. Enter." Soon another man came along.

"Where did Adam and Eve live?"

"Eden."

That's correct. Enter." Then Mother Theresa came along.

"Ooh, I'll have to give you a hard one. What did Eve say when she met Adam for the first time?"

"Mmm, that IS a hard one."

"Enter."
Old 15-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

AH BENG JOKES II

Ah Beng complained to the police, 'Sir, all items are missing,
except the TV in the house'.
Police: 'Why the thief did not take the TV?'
Ah Beng: 'I was watching the news on it'.

Ah Beng comes back to his car and finds a note saying,
'Parking Fine'.
He writes a note and stick it to a pole, 'Thanks for the compliment'.

How do you recognize Ah Beng in school?
He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the
teacher erases from the blackboard.

Once Ah Beng was walking with one hand with a glove and the
other hand without one.
So a man asked him why he did so.
He replied that the weather forecaster announced that on one
hand it would be cold and on the other hand it would be hot.

Ah Beng was in a bar when his cellular phone rang. He picks it
up and said, 'Hello, how did you know I was here?'
Old 15-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute

From the American Association Of Retired People

Questions and Answers from AARP Forum

Q: Where can men over the age of 60 find younger, sexy women who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore, under Fiction.

Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through menopause?
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can finish the basement. When you're done, you will have a place to live.

Q: Someone has told me that menopause is mentioned in the bible... Is that true? Where can it be found?
A: Yes. Matthew 14:92: "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Egypt ."

Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your over-60 year-old husband?
A: Tell him you're pregnant.

Q: How can you avoid that terrible curse of the elderly wrinkles?
A: Take off your glasses

Q: Seriously! What can I do for these Crow's feet and all those wrinkles on my face?
A: Go braless. It will usually pull them out.

Q: Why should 60-plus year old people use valet parking?
A: Valets don't forget where they park your car.

Q: Is it common for 60-plus year olds to have problems with short term memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is the problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep More soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where should 60-plus year olds look for eye glasses?
A: On their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by 60-plus year olds when they enter antique stores?
A: "Gosh, I remember these!"

SMILE, You've still got your sense of humor, RIGHT?
Old 15-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini, Italy, went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said: "Father, during World War II, a beautiful young Jewish woman from our neighborhood knocked urgently on my door, and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied: "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."

"There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays."

The priest said, "Well, by hiding the young woman you placed the two of you in great danger. Two people under those circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."

"And what is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?''
Old 15-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
balidubai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tattooed Privates !

Brad gets home late one night and his wife, Sarah, says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Brad replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred Euro note on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred Euro note tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, for one… I like to watch my money grow. Two… once in a while I like to play with my money. Three… I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly… instead of you going out wasting money on shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow 100 Euro anytime you want."

Brad is recovering nicely in hospital.
Old 15-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Hooker Wife

Jones and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide that she'll become a hooker.

She's not quite sure what to do, so Jones says, 'Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him a hundred bucks. If you've got a question, I'll be parked around the corner.'

She's out there five minutes when a guy pulls up and asks, 'How much?'

She says, 'A hundred dollars'.

He says, 'Sh*t. All I've got is thirty'.

She says, 'Hold on.'

She runs back to Jones and says, 'What can he get for thirty dollars?' Jones says, 'A hand job'.

She runs back and tells the guy all he gets for thirty dollars is a hand job.

He says, 'Okay'.

She gets in the car; he unzips his pants and out pops a simply HUGE male unit. She stares at it for a minute, and then says, 'I'll be right back.'

She runs back around the corner and says breathlessly, 'Jones, can you lend this guy seventy bucks?'
Old 15-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Sex in the Dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a "real one".

She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent bastard," she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly, "I'll explain the toy... you explain the kids."
Old 15-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Confounded Sex

A man was in a terrible accident at home and his penis was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his member, but that he was not covered by insurance at work, nor the Government insurance and his private health insurance wouldn't cover the surgery as, luckily, he was not incontinent and with his testes intact he would not suffer premature hypogonadism and, as he had a vasectomy the operation would not be considered a medical necessity, but "cosmetic".

The doctor said that the cost would be $5000 for "small", $7500 for "medium", and $10,000 for "large."

The man was sure he would want a medium or a large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before deciding. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options.

The doctor came back into the room and found the man looking quite dejected. "Well, what have the two of you decided?" he asked.

The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen!"
Old 15-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Honey, I Found Your Ball

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.

"I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball... stuck right in the middle of the cow's bottom. That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?", asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!"
Old 15-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

Faithful Wife !!!

A man was talking to his best friend about his married life.

"You know," he says, "I really trust my wife, and I think she has always been faithful to me, but there's always that doubt. There's always that little doubt."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," his friend replies.

"Well, buddy, I've got to leave on a business trip this weekend, and I wonder... well... would you watch my house while I'm gone? I trust her, it's just that there's always that doubt."

The friend agreed to help out and two weeks later gave his report.

"I've got some bad news for you," says the friend. "The evening after you left I saw a strange car pull up in front of your house. A man got out of the car and went in the house and had dinner with your wife. After dinner they went upstairs and I saw your wife kissing him. Then, he took off his shirt and she took off her top and bra. And then the light went out."

"Then what happened?" said the husband, his eyes opening wide.

"Well, I don't know," replied the friend, "it was too dark to see."

"Damn!" roared the husband. "You see what I mean? There's always that doubt!"
Old 15-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Honeymoon Moments

Two newlyweds went to their honeymoon and were getting undressed together for the first time.

He took off his shoes and socks and his toes were all twisted and discoloured.

"What happened to your feet?" his wife asked.

"I had a childhood disease called tolio."

"Don't you mean polio?"

"No, tolio. It only affects the toes."

He then removed his pants and revealed an awful looking pair of knees.

"What happened to your knees?" she asked.

"Well, I also had kneesles."

"Don't you mean measles?"

"No, kneesles. It only effects the knees."

When he removed his underpants his wife gasped and said, "Don't tell me ….. you also had smallcox!"
Old 15-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Magical Vibrator

A businessman was preparing to go on a long business trip, so he thought he'd buy his wife something to keep her occupied. He went to a sex shop and explained his situation. The man there said, 'Well, I don't know that I have anything that will keep her occupied for so many weeks, except... the Magic Penis!'

The husband said, 'The what'?

The man repeated, 'The Magic Penis,' and pulled out what seemed to be an ordinary dildo0.

The husband laughed, and said, 'It looks like a dildo!' The man then pointed to the door and said, 'Magic Penis, door!'

The penis rose out of its box, darted over to the door and started pounding away at the keyhole. The whole door shook wildly with vibrations, so much so, that a crack began to form down the middle.

Then the man said, 'Magic Penis, return to box!' and the penis stopped and returned to the box.

The husband bought it and took it home to his wife. After the husband had been gone a few days, the wife remembered the Magic Penis. She undressed, opened the box and said, 'Magic Penis, my crotch.'

The penis shot to her crotch. It was absolutely incredible. After three mind shattering orgasms, she became very exhausted and decided she'd had enough. She tried to pull it out, but it was stuck. Her husband had neglected to tell her how to turn it off so she put her clothes on, got in her car and started for the closest hospital.

On the way, another incredibly intense orgasm made her swerve all over the road. A police officer saw this and immediately pulled her over. He asked for her license, and then asked how much she'd had to drink.

Gasping and twitching, the woman said, 'I haven't had anything to drink officer You see, I've got this Magic Penis thing stuck in my crotch and it won't stop screwing me.'

The officer looked at her for a second, shook his head and replied, 'Yeah right.... Magic Penis, my ass....!'

The rest, as they say, is history.
Old 15-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

The Bronco Machine

Tim and Joe went to the fair. They came across a small crowd gathered around a stall and went over to take a look.

"What's going on?" Tim asked one of the crowd. "We're watching to see if some idiot can ride that bronco machine," he said nodding towards a fearsome looking machine.

"Nobody has managed to stay on for the full three minutes yet. And there's a prize of $1000 for anybody who can."

"I can do that!" Tim said confidently.

"No you can't," said Joe.

"I sure as hell can!" said Tim.

"You'll get yourself killed if you try and ride that monster," said Joe.

"Watch this," said Tim and climbed aboard the bronco machine.

The machine thrashed wildly, up and down, from side to side, around in circles but still a grim-faced Tim clung to its back.

After two minutes the machine was bucking almost vertically and spinning until Tim was a blur.

But when the three minutes were up Tim was still on the machine's back acknowledging the cheers and cries from the small crowd.

He dismounted, collected his winnings and rejoined Joe.

"Where in hell did you learn to ride a bucking bronco like that!?" Joe asked.

"Remember three months ago," Tim said... "When my wife had whooping cough...?"
Old 16-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!

Suitable punishment

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia.

One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in.

"I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must pay for what you have done today. You will be punished in a way corresponding to your profession."

The sheik turns to the first man and asks him what he does for a living. "I'm a cop", says the first man. "Then we will shoot your penis off!", said the sheik.

He then turned to the second man and asked him what he did for a living. "I'm a firemen", said the second man. "Then we will burn your penis off!", said the sheik.

Finally, he asked the last man, "And you, what do you do for a living?" And the third man answered, with a sly grin, "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

If anyone knows of a good roastduck stall pse pm me. Thank you .

( retired from cheonging )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1