The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2005, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Faithfulness of Foreign Brides

Been considering getting a foreign bride Think a few bros here have brides from places like Vietnam. Just curious if there had been any bad experience. Read alot of problems with PRC girls on newspaper but what about girls from other parts of Asia?

If the girl comes from a country with a different language and culture, she will get lonely at times because of communication problem. So she needs to go out and make friends. No problem with that. But problem is if meet guys from her home country, they easier to talk to one another, and since not many of their country people around, they can get very close very easily. Most scared is they get intimate and you wear the green hat (not the fucking SAF helmet type).

Any bros with foreign wives care to advice

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 10-08-2005, 04:42 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Faithfulness of Foreign Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin
Been considering getting a foreign bride Think a few bros here have brides from places like Vietnam. Just curious if there had been any bad experience. Read alot of problems with PRC girls on newspaper but what about girls from other parts of Asia?

If the girl comes from a country with a different language and culture, she will get lonely at times because of communication problem. So she needs to go out and make friends. No problem with that. But problem is if meet guys from her home country, they easier to talk to one another, and since not many of their country people around, they can get very close very easily. Most scared is they get intimate and you wear the green hat (not the fucking SAF helmet type).

Haven't marry you already think your wife may make you a cuckold. Then I think you better don't marry.

Your imagination can run wild at times

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 10-08-2005, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ykwm7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Faithfulness of Foreign Brides

yeah you need to have confidence in yourself first..
If not no matter where they come from..you will always have this niggering thoughts.

Have in your own choice
Old 10-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Haven't marry you already think your wife may make you a cuckold. Then I think you better don't marry.

SC
True!
Marriage: trust + commitment... miss one, fail!

maybe basic question is: why do you really wanna get married?

gud luck tho...
Old 10-08-2005, 07:42 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

SC
Agreed with you all the way.

Nationality, culture & upbringing does not guarantee that the gal will be 100% faithful.

It depends alot of things.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if can get a wife like Ruan MianMian in the 7pm channel 8 show is considered hit jackpot liao...
Old 10-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
if can get a wife like Ruan MianMian in the 7pm channel 8 show is considered hit jackpot liao...
She's a Malaysian. Saw her once in KL. She was filming and I was having my bah kut teh. MALAYSIA, BOLEH!
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

if can get chio chio and can maintain her well, why not bro? But difficult for you to cheong again
Old 10-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
She's a Malaysian. Saw her once in KL. She was filming and I was having my bah kut teh. MALAYSIA, BOLEH!
i know...she did a photoshoot for fhm some time back...not sure if she's the one who said that her job was a pub waitress or not
Old 10-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
i know...she did a photoshoot for fhm some time back...not sure if she's the one who said that her job was a pub waitress or not
But, she looks like a plain Jane to me leh. Why so many ppl like her?
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 10-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Yingland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think you worry too much. Really not good if you marry one then worry everyday wondering what she is doing when you not around. You start getting paranoid with her. She will be piss and not long after, no also become yes.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
But, she looks like a plain Jane to me leh. Why so many ppl like her?
alamak...that's because she need to fit her character in the show ma!! Expect her to dress sexily but give the gong gong snook snook face meh?

her photoshoot for FHM was quite hot man...pcc to it a few times
Old 10-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
Advice from many MARRIED man - Stay Single n Cheong all the Way.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

i knoe of a few bros (army buddies) did married foreign wives ...but ok leh....
i met 1 last year in Robinson.....he n hos foreign wife with 2 kids happily shopping for toys ......
we read abt mani unhappy stuffs (on foreign wives) in the news...tis is NEWS....t newspaper rarely(not never) report news on the good side......
it boils down to LUCK and t feel good factor and judgement on ur part (if u really MUST marry a foreign wife).....tis is jus my opinion ....all t best yah...cheers
Old 10-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It depend,if u lucky u get a good one that care u & yr family.The best is people recommend.

Cheers

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1