The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Another day to contribute good fresh girls.

A little detour and stop by pp. Since I was there, I thought might as well. The ads was doubtful but now is clear.

MR for SLG ML Dandan
Chio KTV SYT. Identical to photo and more chio in person. Those pair of perfectly shaped and sized natural boobs. Mesmerising. Semi-nude. Kisses. With 5G roam. Goodness. Super wet pussy. Super proactive role in sensual. Accommodating to try different pattern hj requests like hdly. Durable > 30 mins and always trying to seduce. Hj is a little mechanical, so there is still something for her to improve on. Start with a simple back massage. End with a post deed shower. Overall, a full hour well spent for a wonderful and tempting session.

Bonus.
FR for FL Qianduoduo, from infamous B shop.
Saw it was unusually highlighted by the group admin, thus was intrigued to check it out. Room condition is still bad but a GND to go for. Identical to photo and is indeed authentic Taiwanese. She did the nipples catbath so slow and sensual, is almost like giving a spa for my nipples. French ymmv. Took a close look and goodness. Perfect pink pussy, coupled with fair skin and baby nipples. One lick on pussy, you know is good stuff. Not skinny but slim with a little of bakchor thigh. Never ride me. Cannot carry her. Super wet pussy with watery piak sound. Will chat with you after.
Old Today, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5437 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
There are even specific ones meant for BJ if you are not into FJ also.
which ones ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1