The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Molested at NYE countdown

Anyone sis had the experience of getting molested or bro's had gf got molested at countdown before?

What did you do when it happened and after it happened?

Just wanna share my story.

Was wearing a dress that day and some bangala lifted it up and touched inside. Lucky i was wearing shorts.

My male friends and i took the bangala aside to whack but got stopped by police. End up have to waste 2 hours waiting to give statement to the police regarding the molest. Is that the reason why people rather not report such cases?

What do bros out there think?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
Demonkin7 is one of the Best!Demonkin7 is one of the Best!Demonkin7 is one of the Best!Demonkin7 is one of the Best!
Re: Molested at NYE countdown

It happened every year on big occasion without fail...
Guess big crowd attract people with horns.

Lucky thing you are with your male friends.
Sad thing should just drag him to police post instead of taking justice by your own hands...

Hope everything is fine with you and your friends.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont want to report..then blame the MIB not take action...hahaha...confuse malaysian attitude...including me...

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***

Old 05-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you should not take matters in your own hands. the bangala can sue you for assault also. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, NOBODY has the right to take matters in their own hands.

I give you another example besides molest. Lets say a guy try to take advantage of you and you are attached. You and your boyfriend take things into your own hands and beat the guy up OR demand money to settle the whole thing. You can be charged with extortion or robbery WITH hurt. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

EVEN IF the guy molest you, you have NO RIGHT to beat him up. You can only let the police handle it and blame yourself partially.

It's not because people don't report the case. It is because deep down inside, the "so called victims" are not that innocent after all. Come on, you are no angel.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustE- View Post
you should not take matters in your own hands. the bangala can sue you for assault also. it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, NOBODY has the right to take matters in their own hands.

I give you another example besides molest. Lets say a guy try to take advantage of you and you are attached. You and your boyfriend take things into your own hands and beat the guy up OR demand money to settle the whole thing. You can be charged with extortion or robbery WITH hurt. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong.

EVEN IF the guy molest you, you have NO RIGHT to beat him up. You can only let the police handle it and blame yourself partially.

It's not because people don't report the case. It is because deep down inside, the "so called victims" are not that innocent after all. Come on, you are no angel.
What utter rubbish extortion or robbery with hurt!!! Please stop talking all high and almighty like some lawyer (or maybe law student) or just cos you read some legal stuff.

You like to give other "examples", I also give you another "example". Let's say next time your gf or wife gets molested by a bangalah you would just stand there and watch then tell her "that she can only blame herself partially....doesnt matter who's right or wrong" MUST call police and wait for police to handle while the bangalah run away. Or maybe if the bangalah takes it further starts fingering your gf or wife on the spot, you just stand there and watch and tell your gf or wife to just take it cos "she can only blame herself partially....doesn't matter who's right or wrong" cant do anything except call police and wait??

Whacking the bangalah out of anger in the heat of the moment when one is being attacked and physically and sexually trespassed upon is different from extorting money from the bangalah.

And what has a girl being molested by a bangalah got anything to do with her not being "that innocent after all"?!?! Are you saying that the bangalah are actually hands of God "punishing" those girls who are not that innocent?? You sound like you are from Middle East or India where society blame rape victims for invoking the lust of their rapists. It would appear from your writing that you categorize certain girls as being "not that innocent" and this class of girls in your eyes deserves to be molested or for that matter of fact raped even.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

You don't have to agree with me tigerprawn. What i'm saying are my opinions.

Whatever it is, nobody has the right to take the law in their own hands. If you think so otherwise, then that's your choice.

and Thanks to the bro "forumer" who gave/up me 7 points. You da man bro! =D
Old 05-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dragash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Molested at NYE countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
What utter rubbish extortion or robbery with hurt!!! Please stop talking all high and almighty like some lawyer (or maybe law student) or just cos you read some legal stuff.

You like to give other "examples", I also give you another "example". Let's say next time your gf or wife gets molested by a bangalah you would just stand there and watch then tell her "that she can only blame herself partially....doesnt matter who's right or wrong" MUST call police and wait for police to handle while the bangalah run away. Or maybe if the bangalah takes it further starts fingering your gf or wife on the spot, you just stand there and watch and tell your gf or wife to just take it cos "she can only blame herself partially....doesn't matter who's right or wrong" cant do anything except call police and wait??

Whacking the bangalah out of anger in the heat of the moment when one is being attacked and physically and sexually trespassed upon is different from extorting money from the bangalah.

And what has a girl being molested by a bangalah got anything to do with her not being "that innocent after all"?!?! Are you saying that the bangalah are actually hands of God "punishing" those girls who are not that innocent?? You sound like you are from Middle East or India where society blame rape victims for invoking the lust of their rapists. It would appear from your writing that you categorize certain girls as being "not that innocent" and this class of girls in your eyes deserves to be molested or for that matter of fact raped even.
chill dude, why bother yourself with a possible juvenile dickhead? =)

@lustE: no kidding, it's pretty hard for anyone to agree with the full package of your opinions. Yes you maybe be right, no one has the right to take law Into their own hands, after all, we are no vigilantes now are we?

But wouldn't anyone here (hopefully you as well) agree that you are being too harsh by catergorising in general, that victims of such acts are not that innocent at all? There are many cases like rape and sodomy, are all victims of such cases willing parties to you?

If so, dang u lead a pretty sad life. Could it be the high count of male egotism in you that's making you who you are, or are you perhaps the type that has no luck with women, and perhaps, bearing grudges about it?

Hmmm, I wonder.. =) hope to hear from you soon..!

P.s you seemed pretty juvenile when u get so "boomz" about sammyboyforum points, like some kids getting Happy Meals from Ol' man McDonalds. Sheesh
Old 05-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

lol. complete idiots.

wait till you guys go to jail over beating a guy up then regret. you guys sure need to learn things the hard way.

assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups. lol. all you can do is assume. you don't even know who i am. so who is the "juvenile" 1 now? -_-

for all we know, you guys might just be specky nerds who can't get women in real-life too and talk shit about others online.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a countdown, lifted up skirt and molested taboo parts in public!!!!

aiya, for me i think we should not care whether bangala or whatever race, if you can handle it first, just do it and teach them a lesson (well, basic human instinct, right....but dont do it too serious cause no one will want to lead to another case), then hand over to the authority to finish what they supposed to do. i dont think anyone will pity them because i believe most of us feel that these kind of people deserved some beat up (to wake up their idea) before handing over to the authority, so what we are in sillypore.
otherwise, those pervert foreigners will think we sillyporeans are easy targets, just because we are not street smart enough and behaving like obedient kids, only obedient kids will stand at the predestrain crossing waiting for green man light while the road is clear with no vehicle and will only cross the road after the red man light turn green.

do it with basic instinct, i think to balance our society we need to have both the good side (educated and civilised) and natural side (tough fighter type), ready to fight for our rights.

not trying to influence wrong here but just my 2 cents
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol. complete idiots.

wait till you guys go to jail over beating a guy up then regret. you guys sure need to learn things the hard way.

assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups. lol. all you can do is assume. you don't even know who i am. so who is the "juvenile" 1 now? -_-

for all we know, you guys might just be specky nerds who can't get women in real-life too and talk shit about others online.
sheesh, I don't know...

I mean from the words you've just said (oh by the way, you've just stabbed yourself on the foot =c ), you and I are juveniles now, no? Since you are assuming about personas as well. =) it takes one to know one, you know?

and you don't read the whole package before you try to retaliate now do you? Geez u need better reading skills.. Tsk tsk.

Come on seriously, can't you do any better to flame back? That's trash. You can do better can't you? If not, try doing some homework on trash talking before you lay your hands on the keyboard yah? =)

Don't keep me waiting...!

oh by the way, you've been warned. =)
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
My male friends and i took the bangala aside to whack but got stopped by police. End up have to waste 2 hours waiting to give statement to the police regarding the molest. Is that the reason why people rather not report such cases?
Sorry to hear about your plight. Next time, just tell the police the bangala tried to run when your friends wanted to detain him. The bangala threw the first punch and your friends are forced to use appropriate force to detain him. If he didn't die or fracture his bones, normally it will be fine.

You should report such cases so that there will be lesser victims in future. A lot of these bangalas get high on alcohol while partying. The previous mode of molest was the spray their victims'sface with canned confetti and molest the girl. Because the girl's eyes are blocked, she can't identify who molested her. Plus all bangalas do look quite alike if you put 10 of them side by side and you only had a quick glance at them.

Your first post probably made people think you aren't that innocent. Innocent or not, it's a different matter from being molested. Sister, if you or your friends are still looking for cash, please let me know.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Not true. Basic human instinct was NEVER programmed to be violent. When we were born out as babies, we certainly are not violent. We don't even know what violence is.

It is the bad influences in life that made people use violence and so on. That is why we have the good people and bad people in life. Bad people always like to use violence to "teach others a lesson". The good people hardly use force.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kensheeh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I mean wat u say its true.... asumptions are really the mother of all fuck ups.. But den in most cases the guys would tend to flare up cause some1 whom they love get molested... No guy in their right mind would be calm... Maybe its due to lack of maturity and experience tt I'm sayin this... We men are mostly hot blooded esp when we are talkin abt our loved ones... Yes i agree tt it is rash but its at the spur of the moment we dun tend to think too much before we act and just wan to protect our gf/wife/female fren/daughter... I am sure most brothers here would agree wif me on this point....

Quote:
lol. complete idiots.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not true. Basic human instinct was NEVER programmed to be violent. When we were born out as babies, we certainly are not violent. We don't even know what violence is.

It is the bad influences in life that made people use violence and so on. That is why we have the good people and bad people in life. Bad people always like to use violence to "teach others a lesson". The good people hardly use force.
profound if I may say. So preacher, what are you, the good guy or the bad one?? =)

I beg to differ on some points though. Humans are born with feelings, no? In this case, anger breeds through negative actions, and evolves into violence due to influence, like you've mentioned.

But then again, it takes one's will and integrity to decide what to do on the split second, isn't it? Therefore, who are we to judge that who's right and who's wrong? Nobody's perfect in the end of the day, isn't it?

oh by the way, you've been warned. =)
Old 05-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

most of us are not violent by nature and dont forget that i was trained to be a "professional killer" when i was given a M16 mounted with a bayonet when i was only 19 years old. thats because we have lost our nature human instincts, thanks to all those nuturing staffs by our up-class society, and thats why i was sent for re-programming to be violent

i dont think most of us will suka suka use violent to solve all our problems, its always subject to the limit level of our patience and situation.
i can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1