The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Landmine alert… decided to post at both good and bad bonk threads after 2 days from visit …
http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4475

Location: Almost next door to Honey (impmm 4510) and Bei Bei (impmm 4568). Basically a fast food fuck shop. If you happen to book any FLs with address starting 141 or 145, I strongly suggest you reject immediately.

Looks/Service: Basically EPIC fail. Photos are different. If really same person, probably 10 years ago. I don’t mind MILF but no service is a BIG NO (don’t know if can count 1 min catbath + 1 min BBBJ as service). Immediate caps on and expects a release within 5 mins if not will want to HJ. I don’t care and continue pumping to maximize return. Another 5 mins later stop and offer to CIM with top up. Seriously, I want to clap for her courage to even offer.

Hygiene: I nearly vomited after I stepped out. She don’t shower after deed. Sheet remained unchanged. Should have known after a salty taste lingered in my mouth after i licked her boobs. Immediately listerine my mouth after I came home.

Time Management: I went out and came home within 55 mins. It is a 15 mins drive from my place to her location. You can do your math. Also bumped into another bro waiting right outside her room as I was preparing to leave. Should have told him to go Geylang eat frog porridge better.

Conclusion: Save your hard earned $$$.
Thanks for sharing. Ups u
Old 13-12-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Landmine alert… decided to post at both good and bad bonk threads after 2 days from visit …
http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4475

Location: Almost next door to Honey (impmm 4510) and Bei Bei (impmm 4568). Basically a fast food fuck shop. If you happen to book any FLs with address starting 141 or 145, I strongly suggest you reject immediately.

Looks/Service: Basically EPIC fail. Photos are different. If really same person, probably 10 years ago. I don’t mind MILF but no service is a BIG NO (don’t know if can count 1 min catbath + 1 min BBBJ as service). Immediate caps on and expects a release within 5 mins if not will want to HJ. I don’t care and continue pumping to maximize return. Another 5 mins later stop and offer to CIM with top up. Seriously, I want to clap for her courage to even offer.

Hygiene: I nearly vomited after I stepped out. She don’t shower after deed. Sheet remained unchanged. Should have known after a salty taste lingered in my mouth after i licked her boobs. Immediately listerine my mouth after I came home.

Time Management: I went out and came home within 55 mins. It is a 15 mins drive from my place to her location. You can do your math. Also bumped into another bro waiting right outside her room as I was preparing to leave. Should have told him to go Geylang eat frog porridge better.

Conclusion: Save your hard earned $$$.
Good sharing. I saw your review then made a U-turn. I saved the money to buy 2 Roti Prata with eggs. Very satisfied with my decision.
Old 13-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Good sharing. I saw your review then made a U-turn. I saved the money to buy 2 Roti Prata with eggs. Very satisfied with my decision.
Between booking her and 2 roti prata with eggs, I will say that is your best decision of the day
Old 13-12-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4506 (4506 - TT Kelly)

FL - Kelly, 4506 - TT
Origin - Xi-An, China
Age - 19 (she claimed), looks more like 21-22, very fresh indeed
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - slim, have a bit of baby fat on tummy. A scar below the left breast.
Tits - Natural B cupper
Something Special - Big tattoos on her back (unfinished artwork)
Venue - Tricky to park lot, I parked at the other lane and walked to her location
Room: 10/10 (Nice Condo)

Looks - She is definitely the girl in the advertised pics. I believe u will not reject her if you like hot & sexy SYT.

Catbath / Foreplay - N/A

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

Shower action - I showered alone.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N /A

BBBJ - 6 / 10; Amateur level (She worked in a beauty salon; new in this line)

FJ - 7 /10; very accommodating to various fuck patterns.

Attitude - 6.0/10; Time watcher. Honestly, she never gave me 60min, at most 40min I was out of her room (10min 1st bath, 20min on bed, 10min 2nd bath). She said there is another bro coming soon.

RTF - Maybe Yes; Still a bit pissed off when she wanted me to finish off the deed fast. Hope some bros can teach her how to properly serve customers.

Above is my honest review. Maybe I was not in luck and had no chemistry with her. Wish other bro can get lucky with her.
Your FR format looks very familiar to me ….. 😳😆😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Your FR format looks very familiar to me ….. 😳😆😂
Hi max_priest bro, I am your fan and always read your reviews for many years. Sorry, I copied your format.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi max_priest bro, I am your fan and always read your reviews for many years. Sorry, I copied your format.
Thanks bro … I shall up u 22 points for being my fan. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-12-2021, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Ella

http://www.impmm17.com/girl.php?id=4110

I've actually visited her twice--once, before she moved from Thomson, and the second time in her present location at JB.

Was drawn to her for the good features which, in the dim light, were quite attractive. Service wise--awful, both times. The briefest of bbbj and catbath, then lay down and deadfish. Rather disappointing, given that there were some good reviews of her awhile ago.
Old 20-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Meerkat1871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

HI Bros,

I been on this forum silently for years (lost many accounts id and password already haha), today's encounter i decided to post to give a additional heads up to fellow bros. ( there were warnings given previously )

Story goes like this, I arrange to meet the link below girl the day before, booked first session 10am. reached there in the morning, msg her no reply, call no answer, i saw its a MP but no lights on. waited for almost an hours i gave up and look for other options.

http://www.impmm17.com/girl.php?id=4528

TO MY REGRET. Found the girl below while drinking coffee nearby, booked and went in, its like 4 mins walk away. , a fellow bro here had warned about the address.... but it didn't ring in my head as i memorize names better.....walk in cashier ask for money and in my desperation i didn't think i just give and she said shower and wait, so i did. MY GOD the site said 24 years old. its more like 42, face rabak 5 mins into the blowing the the lube come out and told me to start the deed. I couldn't ah damn bad, after 15 mins i left. whole deed 30 mins, wasted $150.

My lesson learned, gonna stay far the fuck away from thompson from now....

http://www.impmm17.com/girl.php?id=4321

conclusion all negative, anyone can share viet slim girl that would be appreciated.

I explore TPY, AMK, balestier and now thompson still the best girl i found during these hard times was a viet girl in TPY, but she went back half year liao....(yes i got slim viet girl preference haha)
Old 20-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
HI Bros,

I been on this forum silently for years (lost many accounts id and password already haha), today's encounter i decided to post to give a additional heads up to fellow bros. ( there were warnings given previously )

Story goes like this, I arrange to meet the link below girl the day before, booked first session 10am. reached there in the morning, msg her no reply, call no answer, i saw its a MP but no lights on. waited for almost an hours i gave up and look for other options.

TO MY REGRET. Found the girl below while drinking coffee nearby, booked and went in, its like 4 mins walk away. , a fellow bro here had warned about the address.... but it didn't ring in my head as i memorize names better.....walk in cashier ask for money and in my desperation i didn't think i just give and she said shower and wait, so i did. MY GOD the site said 24 years old. its more like 42, face rabak 5 mins into the blowing the the lube come out and told me to start the deed. I couldn't ah damn bad, after 15 mins i left. whole deed 30 mins, wasted $150.

conclusion all negative, anyone can share viet slim girl that would be appreciated.

I explore TPY, AMK, balestier and now thompson still the best girl i found during these hard times was a viet girl in TPY, but she went back half year liao....(yes i got slim viet girl preference haha)
For Bros to be careful, same as the above https://sbfsg.store/showpost.php?p=21001138&postcount=683

Be safe and avoid...
Old 21-12-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
HI Bros,

For Thomson ones, you have to be careful. But to be fair, there are a few okay ones. When I was there, I never pay money to the counter lady first. I insisted to see the gal first. So she asked me to wait in the room. She purposely made me wait for almost 20 min. The gal that first came in does not look like the one in photo. In the photo, the gal looks much chio. Old lady acting like young gal with super thick makeup. I use my mobile phone light to shine on her face as the room is sibeh dark.The gal said she can ask other gals to come in the room. So I asked to change gal. Can change until you happy loh. In the end I accepted one that meets my minimal standard. Thomson is so far from my house, I also don't want to waste my trip. Have to be a bit of thick skin.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...I use my mobile phone light to shine on her face as the room is sibeh dark....
Lol wish I could have seen this

+18 for you!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Avoid at all costs.

Tried to post comment on SLG site but perhaps it’s a honestly bad review, the moderator refused to approve the comment.

This girl obviously double booked appointments. Back to back. I was right on time but was told to wait 30 min as she cooked up some reason. Then when went in, looks ok la, then very rushed service, massage 5 min then wanted to jerk off.

Whole job done in 15 min and told me to get out.

Bros, do these girls think we are bloody fools? Worse still the OKT / moderator seems to have quite a few good comments on the site, that’s why I wanted to try.

This girl avoid at all costs.
Old 21-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22292 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Lol wish I could have seen this

+18 for you!
Upped u my humble 17
Old 21-12-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyUnperfect View Post
Upped u my humble 17
points return.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

*Deleted post*

Last edited by addicted81; 22-12-2021 at 12:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1