The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Hey @curious11 welcome!

I have lots of trysts in public with others while i was much younger but not with these 6 women.
These 6, we had it probably not more than twice each.

Probably it could be an age thing as these group are more of the 'senior' demographic.
5 are divorcees.

While there is now 1 and only OPP and she is the youngest of the lot.
We had it twice but the moment her sweat trickle down her neck, she got irritated and i have to cum as fast as i can so that we can wrap it out.

However while indoors, sweat does not bother her
Myself has cut it down as i age. So i dont venture outdoors anymore.

To have either OPP,FWB or FB i personally think it requires more effort to get them hooked and it is totally worth it.
So one has to be first, willing to try. Make the move.
Able to take the rejections and move on. Make more moves.
When u find one, it is time to evaluate her slowly.
If she fits, given time she will fits like a glove and while she may not be your wife material, she will be close second.

Know what i mean?
Old 31-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wondering,if I as a woman has a few fb/fwbs like you (you have 6, let's say if I have 3), how would you think a d the other bros out there think its acceptable? Imagine it's your fb/fwb, can you accept?

Of coz we are also OPP, so, exclusive among the non exclusive? Lol.

At times its not easy to find a suitable guy to be that fb/fwb, no matter how many of them try to get you. Everyone will still tend to use some heart and feel to be the one he/she likes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Nice to see your comment here WIBlack.
There is no right or wrong way to handle such situation.
There are some who prefer to have one FWB/FB at a time.

Most women are inherently possessive.
And as they age, that possessive need actually lowers.
Between us, women has bigger insecurity sentiment.
So it is totally understandable the way u feel if your FWB/FB has others besides u.

But i do want to highlight is that when two OPP come together, they should be clear that their relationship is already hardly exclusively to begin with.

Old 31-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Wondering,if I as a woman has a few fb/fwbs like you (you have 6, let's say if I have 3), how would you think a d the other bros out there think its acceptable? Imagine it's your fb/fwb, can you accept?

At times its not easy to find a suitable guy to be that fb/fwb, no matter how many of them try to get you. Everyone will still tend to use some heart and feel to be the one he/she likes.
Hmmm ..... food for thoughts
Old 01-06-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Hey @curious11 welcome!

I have lots of trysts in public with others while i was much younger but not with these 6 women.
These 6, we had it probably not more than twice each.

Probably it could be an age thing as these group are more of the 'senior' demographic.
5 are divorcees.

While there is now 1 and only OPP and she is the youngest of the lot.
We had it twice but the moment her sweat trickle down her neck, she got irritated and i have to cum as fast as i can so that we can wrap it out.

However while indoors, sweat does not bother her
Myself has cut it down as i age. So i dont venture outdoors anymore.

To have either OPP,FWB or FB i personally think it requires more effort to get them hooked and it is totally worth it.
So one has to be first, willing to try. Make the move.
Able to take the rejections and move on. Make more moves.
When u find one, it is time to evaluate her slowly.
If she fits, given time she will fits like a glove and while she may not be your wife material, she will be close second.

Know what i mean?
haha powerful advice… but need a lot of time and dedication, sounds like hunting for another half lol.. envious of you bro 🙏
Old 01-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow, UncleHasBeen, good thread to share your point of views with others. I learn more about OPPs looking for OPP now.

No offense guys, but if I have a FWB/FB & found out he has more pussies besides myself or his spouse, I guess I will end it with him without any reasons given.

Mostly it's because most women like me are still not so open minded yet or we just not experienced in this scene yet.
Hey WIBlack, it's ok to have this view, as long as both you and your FWB/FB are on the same page. That's why while many want to have a FWB/FB, finding the right one takes some (sometimes a lot of!) effort. I'm not at all saying we're looking for a spouse here. It's just that each individual has his/her own perception of what the relationship involves. Being forthright about both your expectations from the first meeting sets the tone if it is going to last. As UncleHasBeen rightly mentions, being willing to roll with the good as well as the rejections is part and parcel of the scene.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:

I get your perspective.
Let us revisit this OPP of mine again, remember her?
We briefly talked about her at the other thread.

And this happened to me.
She has an insatiable sex-petite.

When we were together, I knew I can’t be the only meat rod ramming all her orifices.
I assume she thought the same of me too.
But we never verified it with one another.

Why I didn’t ask? To me it didn’t matter and still doesn’t.
I was only after her body and I don’t bother about anything else.
To me, I was purely fucking her anatomically.

Not fucking her heart and not fucking her with my heart.
It doesn’t matter if she had a soccer team of rods ramming her.
Then when we were exposed by her husband, we paused and only to resume later.

Liked I said she had an insatiable sex-petite.
But eventually we parted ways because of our personalities.
Much later when I caught up with my ex-colleagues over drinks then I found out that she was divorced.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Now this is the kicker.
She was divorced when the husband caught her for the 5th time.
Her husband discovered about us and I was her #2.

Now the real kicker.
She got divorced not because of the 5th expose exactly.

I got the details from my ex-colleagues who are friends with her ex-husband.
When her husband discovered her tryst for the 5th time, she confessed to him that all her previous flings she hang onto them and didn’t end it liked she promised him.

Which means those that were previously exposed by her husband, she kept fucking them again.
When the husband asked why she was doing this and was it fair to him, she said they should just end the marriage so that it was fair to him.

Now, while I was ramming her, I was one of her probably 5 or 6 FB.
Does that change anything for me? No lah, have pussy will stay.

In this case, her pussy was not enough for me to stay.
Our personalities clashed quite a fair bit.

Which means I would never be able to bring in my own emotions at all.
So for this case, it fits my post perfectly.
I don’t mind if my FWB/FB/OPP has other meat rods besides me.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

But don’t get me wrong.
I cant be a robotic meat rod ramming away.
Maybe when I was in my 20’s probably.

I still care and have feelings for my FB and OPP.
But I know where the boundaries are.

My own sentiments and emotions are there to create an escapade of erotic fantasies and moments with other women.
That is all.

If I can’t handle my sentiments and emotions to keep them in check and let them get in the way, then I am fucked all over and fist fucking myself up.

We must be clear why we want to take the risk, time and effort to stray.
When me and my FB/OPP are together, we totally isolate and shut off everything else.

We are always in a selfish, decadent and self-indulgence mode.
We will not let other stuff affect our prized and cherished moment together.

So from here I hope u can understand why I don’t spend an iota of energy to check or mind if I am the one and only or just one in the soccer team that is rod ramming my FB/OPP.

Don’t care, don’t want to know. Have pussy, will stay.
Love all, serve all

Old 01-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I get your perspective.
Let us revisit this OPP of mine again, remember her?
We briefly talked about her at the other thread.

And this happened to me.
She has an insatiable sex-petite.

When we were together, I knew I can’t be the only meat rod ramming all her orifices.
I assume she thought the same of me too.
But we never verified it with one another.

Why I didn’t ask? To me it didn’t matter and still doesn’t.
I was only after her body and I don’t bother about anything else.
To me, I was purely fucking her anatomically.

Not fucking her heart and not fucking her with my heart.
It doesn’t matter if she had a soccer team of rods ramming her.
Then when we were exposed by her husband, we paused and only to resume later.

Liked I said she had an insatiable sex-petite.
But eventually we parted ways because of our personalities.
Much later when I caught up with my ex-colleagues over drinks then I found out that she was divorced.
Of course I remember your legendary ex OPP. She's so confident and great, held her ex husband by his dick. Wish I can be at least half like her.

I cant get over the part not to use too much heart into any relationship. Maybe naive, or finding someone to replace spouse's inattentive and non sexual life.

I was once so hungry for sex & experiences, being naive too, I went out with a few guys. After a while, I couldn't find the right fb/fwb to be with as I was looking for something more. I found one, but that one is always busy with work/own family.

A few of those I briefly met before and recently wanted to get together, and some bros from SBF approached me, but nothing developed further as I feel tired to look for 'the right person' to have a sexual sparkling relationship with.

To me, I really admire your current wealthy situation and applause you for your popularity with the ladies. I like reading yours and other brothers' stories and sharing too!

Probably it's time for me to self identify my gender preference again.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Hey WIBlack, it's ok to have this view, as long as both you and your FWB/FB are on the same page. That's why while many want to have a FWB/FB, finding the right one takes some (sometimes a lot of!) effort. I'm not at all saying we're looking for a spouse here. It's just that each individual has his/her own perception of what the relationship involves. Being forthright about both your expectations from the first meeting sets the tone if it is going to last. As UncleHasBeen rightly mentions, being willing to roll with the good as well as the rejections is part and parcel of the scene.
Thanks for your input, bro Jjcoolidge.
Sometimes expectations were set but things still fall apart, so it really depends on the individuals and the trust of each other.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course I remember your legendary ex OPP. She's so confident and great, held her ex husband by his dick. Wish I can be at least half like her.

I cant get over the part not to use too much heart into any relationship. Maybe naive, or finding someone to replace spouse's inattentive and non sexual life.

I was once so hungry for sex & experiences, being naive too, I went out with a few guys. After a while, I couldn't find the right fb/fwb to be with as I was looking for something more. I found one, but that one is always busy with work/own family.

A few of those I briefly met before and recently wanted to get together, and some bros from SBF approached me, but nothing developed further as I feel tired to look for 'the right person' to have a sexual sparkling relationship with.

To me, I really admire your current wealthy situation and applause you for your popularity with the ladies. I like reading yours and other brothers' stories and sharing too!

Probably it's time for me to self identify my gender preference again.
Your predicament i understand as i had many flings with women similar to yours.

May i suggest u change your 'hunting ground'?
If u can, take a social activity that u would like and at the same time enjoy the process of just being there.

For example one of my fave would be SG Expats and Local social clubs.
And the Singapore's Language & Culture Exchange club.
Not specifically these ones but the core theme of the club is such.

Take your time there and likely u will meet someone who is easy on the eyes. This i am very sure.
From there, it is up to u to decide how far u want to take it.

About the putting heart into the relationship.
I have explained this before but the crux of the matter is this, dont put yourself too far out there.
When it burns and it will, the pain is excruciating for those who wears their heart on their sleeves.

Though i personally have seen happy endings and new beginnings, new chapter out of such relationships.
But that is with a price to pay.
Still a new beginning and happy ever after.

Hey, we only live once right
Old 02-06-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unclehasbeen, you are right on two fronts:
1) put yourself out there
2) dont get stuck on it
@WIBlack, sharing same experience,
No 1) was tiring. Really tiring as we age definitely. But it came through a few groups of mine eg sports like tennis, badminton golf, local tours . Like tinder, talked to like hundreds and went a few dates but ended with only very little. The more successful one is my company events. Met the most OPP there over last 18-20 years. But go in without thinking that i must or will have sex or opp encounters and you will be fine. It is expectations that makes it tired .. i also realised this late in life

No2) was sinilar that in the early years i had a few expectations. Like my current one, i was with her when she was attached, single then married others. Waited for her 6yrs! But while sex was good the heart wanted more. Only when the expectations was gone, we became good friends , super sex moments and i could move on to others and get married.
I also had 3 opp which was fucking a lot of others same time. I was just part of one of hers. Example one gal, super hot model .. was with me in phuket trip but she told me her beazilian trainer is there too and since she hs been fucking him too, whether i would to go with her yo meet him. I was like wtf but now i think back maybe i should have hehe. Can do my supreme domination fantasy… another one is married but her husband and kids in aussie. She is super sex hingry, fucking some her bosses, some younger boys. I knew her long time but was just one her few. When she decided to trim down her fbs, i became her friend only. Regret? Nah.. move on.
The moment you treat it like no care, it is hard at first cause it hurts the ego and heart that you are not only one. But remember these types you would not want as wife or husband at this moment. It not only opens up your anxiety and anger, but allows you to find others - opp or not
Old 02-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for your input, bro Jjcoolidge.
Sometimes expectations were set but things still fall apart, so it really depends on the individuals and the trust of each other.
Thinking practically, it would be difficult to expect the other party to commit exclusively to you in this scene. The fact that either party is free to look / fuck around, you will always have that doubt in your mind. I agree, by removing the heart aspect, it allows you to give in to the physical without being encumbered by the emotional. You alone can gauge if you are ready for such an adventure. Good luck!
Old 02-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Bro everything have to start somewhere, its likr gambling. Sometimes you just keep getting shitty hands, just take it as a learning experience. You will hit the jackpot sometimes. I did my share of pity sex and fucked down, really really low down in the looks scale. But i also bedded 2 7s and 8s. Just keep trying its the fun of the pursuit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
1. Today my ego got bruised. Met up with a potential for lunch and towards the middle of the meet up, she says she don't feel the vibe. After the meeting, I followed up with text and confirmed that she is not interested.

2. I have been swiping on dating apps and it has been not fruitful. I matched with dinosaurs (100kg at least) and I actually did the deed with them.

3. I am lost as I just broke up. Now haven't withdrawal symptoms.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Quote:
But don’t get me wrong.
I cant be a robotic meat rod ramming away.
Maybe when I was in my 20’s probably.

I still care and have feelings for my FB and OPP.
But I know where the boundaries are.

My own sentiments and emotions are there to create an escapade of erotic fantasies and moments with other women.
That is all.

If I can’t handle my sentiments and emotions to keep them in check and let them get in the way, then I am fucked all over and fist fucking myself up.

We must be clear why we want to take the risk, time and effort to stray.
When me and my FB/OPP are together, we totally isolate and shut off everything else.

We are always in a selfish, decadent and self-indulgence mode.
We will not let other stuff affect our prized and cherished moment together.

So from here I hope u can understand why I don’t spend an iota of energy to check or mind if I am the one and only or just one in the soccer team that is rod ramming my FB/OPP.

Don’t care, don’t want to know. Have pussy, will stay.
Love all, serve all

Aye! That's our (my FB and I) attitudes too. I can't say it any better than you. When we are together, we only focus on each other.

Once we finish our date, we feel energized and redirect our passion back to our families.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1