The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tesla's Case Start of SG Govt Getting Wacked by Foreigners?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This is a start of a new trend? Given that Sinkie peasants have been wacked all over (by government, by themselves, by FTs, by Foreign Slaves like murdered by maids), now the foreign super power companies like Tesla have no more respect for the government (for example, MNCs basically is importing FTs into Singapore like no one's business) that they also wack stat boards like LTA.

SG is at mercy of MNCs who come here open office and generate jobs (last time) plus income for the elites (through rental of properties). They can basically pack up and go to KL or even BKK to cover South East Asian markets.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:20 PM

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Why are security officer poorly trained to deal with emergencies?

Article Source: http://g$$$$$l/LDMBGa

Video of security guard getting beaten makes you question everything

Why do some of them feel unmotivated? Because who will treat them well if neither their superior nor you bother to respect them?

Question yourselves, why are they poorly trained to deal with emergencies?

Do the security agencies earn enough from their clients (e.g. building owners) to invest in these officers? Don’t pretend that it is not a Singaporean habit to look for the cheapest deal and expect more discounts year after year.

Read more here: http://g$$$$$l/LDMBGa

Old 11-03-2016, 04:40 PM

Thumbs up Pariah Class Shitskin Desai Asti Amit from India Committed Serious Crime In Singapore

Unhappy with her maid, a preschool teacher decided to get even by framing her for theft. She planted her gold pendant in her maid's luggage and lied to the police.

Yesterday, the judge had little sympathy for the employer, Indian national Desai Asti Amit, calling her actions spiteful as he jailed the 37-year-old for seven weeks.

Deputy Public Prosecutor James Low told the court that Desai had not been happy with the work of her 23-year-old maid, Ms Kimei Dangmei, since she began working for the family last April.

Some time in August, a homesick Ms Kimei asked to return to India, but Desai refused to let her go.

On Aug 20, Desai returned home from work and realised that her son and Ms Kimei were at the playground. That was when she planted a gold pendant and metal prayer cup in the maid's luggage.

Ms Kimei ran away to a welfare organisation the next day. She was taken to the maid agency the following day. The couple went to the agency with the maid's luggage. When it was opened for inspection, Desai's gold pendant fell out from between some clothing. The metal prayer cup was also found.

Desai's husband then called the police, and Desai told them that Ms Kimei had stolen the gold pendant and she suspected her of having stolen a diamond pendant as well.

Ms Kimei was arrested and remanded at Bedok Police Station's lock-up for a day before being released on police bail.

On Sept 7, when giving a further statement to the police, Desai admitted that she had framed Ms Kimei. She pleaded guilty to giving false information to the police.

Defence lawyer Louis Joseph said lodging the police report and seeing the maid being arrested had pricked Desai's conscience. But District Judge Adam Nakhoda said Desai had multiple opportunities to tell the truth, but persisted with her lie until she was called by the police.

Ms Kimei has since returned home to India.

The maximum punishment for giving false information to a public servant is a year's jail and a $5,000 fine.

Old 11-03-2016, 04:40 PM

Why do some of them feel unmotivated? Because who will treat them well if neither their superior nor you bother to respect them?

Do the security agencies earn enough from their clients (e.g. building owners) to invest in these officers? Don’t pretend that it is not a Singaporean habit to look for the cheapest deal and expect more discounts year after year.

Old 11-03-2016, 04:50 PM

Thumbs up Pariah Class Shitskin Desai Asti Amit from India Committed Serious Crime In Singapore

Unhappy with her maid, a preschool teacher decided to get even by framing her for theft. She planted her gold pendant in her maid's luggage and lied to the police.

Yesterday, the judge had little sympathy for the employer, Indian national Desai Asti Amit, calling her actions spiteful as he jailed the 37-year-old for seven weeks.

Deputy Public Prosecutor James Low told the court that Desai had not been happy with the work of her 23-year-old maid, Ms Kimei Dangmei, since she began working for the family last April.

Some time in August, a homesick Ms Kimei asked to return to India, but Desai refused to let her go.

On Aug 20, Desai returned home from work and realised that her son and Ms Kimei were at the playground. That was when she planted a gold pendant and metal prayer cup in the maid's luggage.

Ms Kimei ran away to a welfare organisation the next day. She was taken to the maid agency the following day. The couple went to the agency with the maid's luggage. When it was opened for inspection, Desai's gold pendant fell out from between some clothing. The metal prayer cup was also found.

Desai's husband then called the police, and Desai told them that Ms Kimei had stolen the gold pendant and she suspected her of having stolen a diamond pendant as well.

Ms Kimei was arrested and remanded at Bedok Police Station's lock-up for a day before being released on police bail.

On Sept 7, when giving a further statement to the police, Desai admitted that she had framed Ms Kimei. She pleaded guilty to giving false information to the police.

Defence lawyer Louis Joseph said lodging the police report and seeing the maid being arrested had pricked Desai's conscience. But District Judge Adam Nakhoda said Desai had multiple opportunities to tell the truth, but persisted with her lie until she was called by the police.

The maximum punishment for giving false information to a public servant is a year's jail and a $5,000 fine.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:10 PM

Thumbs up The perils cyclists face

Old 11-03-2016, 05:30 PM

Thumbs up PAP Lawrence Wong Admitted That Lifts are Dangerous as there is no independent check

In a Facebook post on Friday (Mar 11), National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said he has asked the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to step up independent audit checks of passenger lifts around Singapore.

The checks will be stepped up especially for lifts in HDB blocks, Mr Wong said, adding that the checks may cause some disruption to lift operations and inconvenience to residents.

“We want to be thorough in our checks and cannot compromise on safety,” he said.

Thumbs up Tesla's Case Start of SG Govt Getting Wacked by Foreigners?

This is a start of a new trend? Given that Sinkie peasants have been wacked all over (by government, by themselves, by FTs, by Foreign Slaves like murdered by maids), now the foreign super power companies like Tesla have no more respect for the government (for example, MNCs basically is importing FTs into Singapore like no one's business) that they also wack stat boards like LTA.

SG is at mercy of MNCs who come here open office and generate jobs (last time) plus income for the elites (through rental of properties). They can basically pack up and go to KL or even BKK to cover South East Asian markets.

Thumbs up Lead singer doesn't looked pretty!

But quite a nice band.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:50 PM

Thumbs up PAP Lawrence Wong Admitted That Lifts are Dangerous as there is no independent check

In a Facebook post on Friday (Mar 11), National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said he has asked the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to step up independent audit checks of passenger lifts around Singapore.

The checks will be stepped up especially for lifts in HDB blocks, Mr Wong said, adding that the checks may cause some disruption to lift operations and inconvenience to residents.

“We want to be thorough in our checks and cannot compromise on safety,” he said.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:50 PM

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 PM

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1