The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power84 View Post
G16...
SHOOK HEAD...
no touching on breast.
Finger nail sharp...
Teething
If it is the still same G16 girl, she doesn’t like vaginal penetration, I don’t even have a big dick. She tried to finish it with blowjob. Overall her attitude and service wasn’t great. There are some bad reviews about her in this thread.
Old Today, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

I dropped by this place around 4:30 PM, there were some uncles and couple of younger guys queueing. I was told all girls were busy and waiting time was one hour. I was thinking how come even the landmine ones are busy. If they have customer regardless like this, they don’t have incentive to improve. This house had some angpais but IMO overhyped.
Old Today, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
If it is the still same G16 girl, she doesn’t like vaginal penetration, I don’t even have a big dick. She tried to finish it with blowjob. Overall her attitude and service wasn’t great. There are some bad reviews about her in this thread.
She going home in July when contract ends hence ORD mood loh,
But I will still rmb her as the first in this house to give me special service.
Her bbbj wasn’t good thou, no feeling one..

Ppl keep coming to this house bcoz of high playability, recently another girl in this house serve me sashimi also, want to play must accept the risks so I just go full commando loh, all of them warn me to shoot outside thou, haven tried CIP in any legal house yet.
Before anybody want to zap me again saying I big cannon or must be farking handsome, sry, these things want to unlock also need some tactic lah..

W54 the other viet house got new batch girls, tried one of them, obviously they just started working so more easier to unlock, I offer $50 for raw and she accept, just arrived hard up for $$ mah, oops 1 of my tactic Pichiak lobang liao. I like to use it on new girl as they have just cleared checkup to start work and compared to the Ang Pais their body count now only start counting, so 99% safe lah..

Now Geylang not same like last time.. need tips to unlock, 10-20yrs ago even PRC will offer u sashimi FOC if u keep looking for her.

Anyway, every raw heightened ur risk of STD, of coz I scare kana lah bcoz still got wife and children, but every few months when the fear and guilt subside already will look around, bastard right? Haiz.. what to do?
Just like girls who tried black once will nvr go back..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1