The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Tian Tian is very much prettier.
But Bei Bei has soft natural boobs.
Bei Bei tries very hard, but has not yet reached Tian Tian’s level of service, although she does the same routine.
Maybe one day. First, she has to tone down her sound effects.
And thanks to those bros who updated me why Tian Tian left suddenly.
I guess Tian Tian has also given Bei Bei all your numbers.
Second the FR above. She really has to tone down her sound effects as it’s too much to my liking
Old 12-04-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB20220120 View Post
Are you sure the last day is the 13th? She said the 14th was her last day
Yes confirmed. I just checked with her few minutes ago.
Old 12-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreMassage View Post
Recently tried Tomato
Body: A-cup, skin a bit rough
Service: nothing special
Will not RTM

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tomato-massage/
Is tomato chio haha fellow bros. Abit scared after looking at this review. Can someone pm me their real fr. Thx
Old 12-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
any reviews for Tong En?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/tong-en-massage/

in need of some busty ones!
FL on other sites.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes confirmed. I just checked with her few minutes ago.
Lol, she was overwhelmed by her regulars this tour.
I think most of us only realise how much we miss her only when she’s not around.

13th or 14th doesn’t matter, I doubt new guy can get a slot tmr.
But she will surely be back.

Till then I hope AQ can make a comeback next.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/keer-massage/

is she a returnee? she looks oddly familiar. tried to find past frs but dont know if it refers to this ke er
I think she has been here all the while, one of TS favourite, solid massage with great BF is what I can recall from the TS’s MR.

She has a very popular cousin.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-04-2024, 11:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Is tomato chio haha fellow bros. Abit scared after looking at this review. Can someone pm me their real fr. Thx
Got one bro texted me again and again asking the info of MHT. I replied again and again..........................finally he did not visit her. Claimed he want to ask a few more bros for info wor. Hmm, nowadays mls want to earn 120 also very difficult.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 12-04-2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I think she has been here all the while, one of TS favourite, solid massage with great BF is what I can recall from the TS’s MR.

She has a very popular cousin.
Yes i wonder how is her cousin doing (cutie)
Old 13-04-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
Do you know which ml use the same database as Xuan Xuan?
RTC liao.. try again next time lor.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think most of us only realise how much we miss her only when she’s not around.

She told me she going back today, yesterday last day was fully booked.. didnt get a slot. so until next time lor.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
She told me she going back today, yesterday last day was fully booked.. didnt get a slot. so until next time lor.
Who has reserved a seat today? So, is today the last day? I saw her ad is still there, come back in a month?
Old 13-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Gone with the wind , until next tour. Service level n gfe gao gao.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just search the FR in thread. Based on that I skipped.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Maybe u list who is considered chio to you then ppl can decide if tomato to you is chio or not.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Got one bro texted me again and again asking the info of MHT. I replied again and again..........................finally he did not visit her. Claimed he want to ask a few more bros for info wor. Hmm, nowadays mls want to earn 120 also very difficult.
he is looking for someone to have the experience he was expecting i guess. looking for confirmation bias. although bias may not be the right word to use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1