The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I stood there against the balcony railing with her glaring at me. It felt like an eternity.

J: To new beginnings?

All: Cheers!
Bro Shrouded,
Happy you're ok and still in high demand. But happier to read what's been happening.

Think all our lives are pretty complicated but I should be careful when I'm at Kovan. Thought no one goes there 😂😂😂.

Seems like everyone is there now.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Bro. Hope you were not too drunk to have a foursome that night 😊

Great to hear about this pleasant turn of event and that you are back with Jasmine! 👍
Old 17-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Seems like things are slowly falling back in place
Old 17-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I lost track of how many sojus we had finished but I was starting to feel really hot and slightly dizzy.

Alicia and Felicia were still happily chatting away about numerous random topics, with the occasional jibe at me. Jasmine was still half-sitting on my lap, arm still around my shoulder.

Somehow despite the months of absence, I felt really happy just being close to her again. There were times where someone said something funny and she would laugh, and nuzzle my neck. It wasn't sexual or anything, and I could somehow feel that she was happy too.

I needed to pee so I tried to get up but she clung on to me like a sloth, forcing me to muster all my strength to carry her in a cradle. That caused the two drunk/high girls to burst out laughing.

A: It's like the groom bringing his bride to consummate their marriage!

I wondered when her neighbours would start filing noise complaints as it was pretty late, past 10pm.

Me: You want me to put you down?

J: No.

She snuggled closer to me.

J: I'm surprised you can actually carry me.

Me: I'm not that weak.

J: Really couldn't tell.

Me: Well I need to pee.

J: So do I.

Me: Right.

I carried her to the master bedroom before putting her down on the bed, then heading to the common bathroom.

When I was done, I headed back to the living room and sat down at my previous spot.

A: Done already?

F: He's suffering from premature ejaculation now.

A&F: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Me: Really funny.

Jasmine emerged shortly after but I sensed that something was different. She climbed onto me again.

Me: I hope the sofa doesn't break.

J: We've done more strenuous activities on the sofa.

A&F: EWWWW!

J: It's leather.

She nestled her head into my neck and shoulder again. I looked down at her and caught sight of her brown nipples through the neckline of her t-shirt. She had removed her bra. I think she noticed me staring and pulled my arm over her, then kissed my neck. I stirred.

A: Woah… we're still here you know?

J: What? I didn't do anything.

I felt my dick growing and I was pretty sure she felt it too as her thigh was pressed against my crotch.

A: Let's go to my room, we can continue drinking there.

Alicia took Felicia by the hand and practically pulled her to the guest room, leaving me and Jasmine alone in the living room.

J: Are you sick? You feel really hot.

She touched my forehead and neck with the back of her hand.

Me: It's the alcohol.

J: Yeah we drank a lot. Maybe too much.

She dug around for the Aircon remote and turned it on, while turning off the ceiling fan and the light.

Me: Erm. Why did you off the lights?

J: Too bright, I'm getting a headache.

Me: Do you want to go lie down instead?

J: Are you inviting me to get into bed with you now?

Me: Yeah?

J: I just want to lie here in your arms for a bit longer.

Me: Ok. Can I lie down then?

J: Sure.

I stretched out along the sofa and she lay on my chest again. I could feel her breasts through the thin material of the t-shirt. I didn't really know what to do with my hands so I just wrapped them around her back, resting on her hip. I subconsciously started stroking her butt.

J: I'm not wearing panties either.

I stirred again. She was right, I couldn't feel any lines.

Me: Why?

J: Didn't feel like it.

Me: Right.

This must be a test to see how horny I was having not been with her for so long.

I stroked her hair while hugging her tightly.

J: Did you enjoy it with Shirlyn?

Me: What?

J: Sex.

Me: Why do you suddenly want to know?

J: Was it special?

Me: It was normal. Just two people pleasuring each other I guess.

J: Did you want to continue?

Me: I honestly don't know what happened or why it happened that day. To be fair I think she doesn't know either.

J: She's not an innocent little girl. But I believe her character is better than Rebecca's. We all have our needs and urges. I guess there was an opportunity and she took it.

Me: How does it make you feel?

J: It doesn't bother me. You did it when we weren't together. If we were together it would be a different story.

Me: Are we together?

J: No. Not yet.

Me: Then what is this?

J: This is me lying on you.

Me: While not wearing your bra or panties?

J: You aren't molesting me.

Me: I'm trying very hard not to.

J: Can you wait until the divorce is finalized?

Me: Yes. How long will it take?

J: Probably another 2-3 months.

Me: What about the house?

J: I'm trying to get it transferred to me.

Me: Can it be done?

J: I can buy his share or get him to transfer his share, shouldn't be a problem, but there are some other conditions that need to be fulfilled.

Me: Like?

J: I need a new husband.

Me: Oh.

J: You interested?

Me: Well…

J: I'm kidding.

Me: Are you sure you want me as a husband?

J: It's really too early to tell. We haven't been in a proper relationship yet.

Me: So how are you settling the house?

J: Probably with parents? Or parent. Their house is only under my dad's name, so technically, my mom doesn't own any private property.

Me: Sounds complicated.

J: The lawyer is working on it. Would be a lot easier if we already hit MOP.

Me: When is that?

J: Next year.

Me: I see.

J: Or we could get married…

Me: You sure about that?

J: The only thing I'm sure of right now is that I want this house. And I got a good lawyer. Funny story actually.

Me: Which is?

J: Lawyer was recommended by Ann.

Me: Right. Alicia asked her?

J: Nope. I did.

Me: Huh? You're in contact with Ann?

J: Not really. But she did reply me. So here we are.

J: You haven't really sorted things out with her properly I guess.

Me: It's hard when she isn't around to talk face-to-face.

J: Maybe you should settle her before marrying me. If we get married.

Me: Yeah.

J: Ok. Now I want to sleep.

Me: Here?

J: Yup? Any problem?

Me: Your bed is bigger.

J: I'm pretty sure if we go to the bed, we'll end up having sex.

Me: What if I say no?

J: Then I'll probably just make you hard and use you.

Me: Ok. I guess we'll stay out here.

J: Good night!

Me: Good night.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest but it was pretty tough with her on me.

Based on what she said, it really seemed like all I was to women was just a tool to be used, her included. But I really couldn't deny the feelings I think I have for her, and the feelings that I think she has for me.

I guess time would tell.

I wonder how awkward Monday was going to be back in the office.
Old 17-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I awoke probably just after 12 as I was freezing.

Jasmine was sound asleep but I somehow managed to carry her back to the master bedroom and tuck her into bed. I guess she was really out of it and barely moved, much less woke up. I brushed her hair off her forehead and kissed her before leaving the room.

I shut the door and knocked on the guest room door. Alicia and Felicia were still giggling away at whatever private jokes they were making. Guess they didn't hear me so I opened the door.

Me: Woah! What the fuck?

The two of them were semi-naked and making out on the bed.

F: Wah lau. Don't you knock?

They got dressed.

Me: So… you're bi now?

F: Curious I guess.

A: Why do you wanna know?

Felicia grabbed Alicia's breasts over her t-shirt.

F: Does it turn you on?

Alicia moaned.

Me: Slightly I guess.

A: Alcohol helps. A lot.

Me: Well I'm sober now.

F: Didn't you two…

Me: No. We just took a nap. I just put her to bed.

A: Didn't she want it? She kept talking about how she'd be all over you when you got back together. Assuming you got back together.

Me: Well we didn't. I don't want to complicate things further for now.

F: I'm impressed. You learnt how to say no.

A: He actually does know how to say no. Just that he rarely does it.

F: Anyway… I think I'll be spending the night here.

Me: Have fun. I'll be sleeping on the sofa.

A: You know she wouldn't mind if you joined her in bed.

Me: It's fine. Really. Please carry on.

I left the room and shut the door, returning to the living room and turning off the Aircon, switching to the fan instead. I headed to the balcony for a smoke. For a Saturday night/early Sunday morning, the estate was not as quiet as it should be. I could hear mahjong tiles being washed, the odd parent screaming at their kid and the kid screaming back, and strangely the sound of crickets despite being so high up. I finished my cigarette and went back to nap on the sofa.

I woke again around 7 as the room became brighter. I probably should have drawn the curtains.

I headed to the master bedroom and saw Jasmine still tucked in. She seemed to have a smile on her face. I decided not to wake her.

I did not disturb Alicia or Felicia as I assumed they were fast asleep after their night of fun.

Instead, I quietly left the house and headed home.

The next day at work, after the morning meeting, Shirlyn called me to her office.

S: Shut the door.

I did.

S: Sit.

I did.

S: This will be my last session with you. Future sessions will be with Rebecca.

Me: Ok.

S: As you know, the company hasn't had a general manager for awhile, even before you joined.

S: I'll be taking on co-GM duties with Helen. As you already know, you've been promoted to Senior Exec. Rebecca will now be the probationary HR manager.

Me: For real?

S: Yes. We've placed an ad for another Ops/HR exec, and hope to hire by CNY at least.

S: So that's why Rebecca will be taking over the sessions.

S: And, Jasmine will be coming back after CNY.

Me: I know.

S: You do?

Me: Kind of bumped into her over the weekend.

I don't know why but I felt that Shirlyn looked a little sad.

S: Ok. Then I'll just skip to the session. Do you have anything to say before we begin?

I wondered if I should ask about what happened on Thursday before she left the car.

Me: Yeah. I was wondering-

S: I like you ok? I don't know why or how it happened. Maybe you were too nice and accommodating to me. Maybe you didn't treat me like a piece of meat during sex. Maybe I let myself become too emotional when I kissed you.

Me: Err…

S: But the fact of the matter is, I'm your superior. You report to me. We should not have a relationship that may compromise our professionalism.

Me: Don't I report to Rebecca now? And who do I report to for Ops?

S: Oh yeah. You got a point there. You'll still report to me and Helen, and Rebecca as well.

S: And please forget what happened on New Year's. It won't happen again.

Me: One last question.

S: What is it?

Me: Why did you kiss me in the car?

S: I…

Me: Yeah?

S: I wanted to see if it would trigger anything in me.

Me: Did it?

S: Just a pain in my chest.

Me: Huh?

S: Just ignore me. It's hard to explain. But you probably know how one-way relationships go.

Me: I guess so?

S: Besides Jasmine is coming back. I'm guessing you have feelings for her. Probably she has feelings for you too. So before I do anything stupid, let's just forget everything that ever happened and go back to what we were before. Ok?

The session continued as usual.

To be honest I didn't know why we had to continue. I had admitted to her in private that I did have an affair with Jasmine. But that didn't affect my work. What happened between us was a private issue which really shouldn't require the need for counselling. Furthermore, future sessions would be with Rebecca. I was obviously not looking forward to it, given her character and attitude. But I was only an employee, and now she was going to be a manager too.

All I could hope for was perhaps a new scandal happening so that Rebecca would get off my case.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Congrats that you and Jasmine getting back together soon....haha
Old 18-01-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I have an ex who i dated many years back, she was 2 yrs older than me. That time i didnt know she was a married woman with 3 teenage kids.

I enjoyed her company, till 1 day when we planned to go batam for an overnight staycation.

That day morning, i was kena horny so when she was still sleeping. I attacked her from behind. Then slowly became cowgirl which she love it. While doing cowgirl she told me she was actually married and her kids were in Malaysia and her husband was attached to Vietnam for work only came back every 3 months.

When i heard that she was married and had 3 teenaged kids, i lost control and shot inside her. Lucky is that day she was in the safe period.

Then we continue to be together till after 3 months, i cant continue like this so i called for the breakup.

Quite sad as she was 1 of the best GF i ever had and if she didnt tell me that she is married. I might even want to propsed to her.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's never easy to date someone who works in the dame office, worst if that someone is a direct superior. Even if both are single and available, others will for sure think there's favouritism.
While many others may think it's kinky to have it in the office, it's rather hard to keep it under wrap. Very tiring and demanding.
The ocean is big, try not to keep yourself in that little pond called office.
Old 18-01-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Well said! Stressful in such relationship I supposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's never easy to date someone who works in the dame office, worst if that someone is a direct superior. Even if both are single and available, others will for sure think there's favouritism.
While many others may think it's kinky to have it in the office, it's rather hard to keep it under wrap. Very tiring and demanding.
The ocean is big, try not to keep yourself in that little pond called office.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

This guy really doesn't learn his lesson. Lol.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 18-01-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 8
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all
Smile Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all, I'm new, but have been hanging around the forums reading the real-life as well as fictitious accounts of the forummers here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone wrote that writing was some form of release.

I'm not sure how that works, my release comes from my right hand or the hand/mouth/pussy of a willing lady.

But something happened to me some time ago and it's been weighing on my mind ever since. Perhaps sharing it here will allow me to have that "release".

As you can see from the title, I had an affair with an older lady, and she was married.

I suppose I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I figured this is an online forum, no one knows who I am anyway, so just bear with me and hear my story.

Maybe I will feel better, maybe I won't.

Hi Guys,

remember me?

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 18-01-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
Hi Guys,

remember me?
Yeah. You're the person my mom warned me about...

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 18-01-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
Hi Guys,

remember me?
Hi..... hello
Old 18-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Yeah bro. Look like TS is a convenient husband to get the house. I hope TS ended with Alicia though.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
If he's enjoying the ride, what lesson to learn ?

PS Up you

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Quite sad as she was 1 of the best GF i ever had and if she didnt tell me that she is married. I might even want to propsed to her.
never hear of NSA / FWB ??? haha.

you missed it bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1