The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 29-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
She’s not married bro. But the reason why she didnt blow up the whole issue, i believed is she does not want people to label her as ‘cheap’ cause she just broke up with her bf and there she is, fucking with me.
Futuremore, i believed she is afraid that i will spill out her secret as well.

Although in terms of work we are not really well. But honestly, screw that. I can do better without her being around.
Yeah true that on the difficult colleague part in office
Used to have 1 div milf colleague who confided in me on every work matter she faced...it didn't help that she was always the blur one bearing the brunt of many other colleagues in their taunting etc..

Suffice to say, eventually she became my FB for awhile. Loves cum in her mouth, and then her digestive system so much due to her silly belief that it is nutritious and is "actually" the forbidden elixir of youth. Well I could only gladly do the honours.

Was always CIM until 1 night I decided to push her to the bed and plunge my rod into her...with a little resistance from her but wtf, just lie there and enjoy bitch. And she did, but not without the usual asking for little promises of forever love and care and what the fucknot bullshit. Came really quick due to the excitement and shot on her body instead.

But still, we have to see eaech other at work and she was just no good at her job. Luckily she quitted and we went separate ways.
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Used to have 1 div milf colleague who confided in me on every work matter she faced...it didn't help that she was always the blur one bearing the brunt of many other colleagues in their taunting etc..

Suffice to say, eventually she became my FB for awhile. Loves cum in her mouth, and then her digestive system so much due to her silly belief that it is nutritious and is "actually" the forbidden elixir of youth. Well I could only gladly do the honours.

Was always CIM until 1 night I decided to push her to the bed and plunge my rod into her...with a little resistance from her but wtf, just lie there and enjoy bitch. And she did, but not without the usual asking for little promises of forever love and care and what the fucknot bullshit. Came really quick due to the excitement and shot on her body instead.

But still, we have to see eaech other at work and she was just no good at her job. Luckily she quitted and we went separate ways.
Can totally feel that bro. Now i’m just praying that either i got a better offer or she quit her job.
Old 29-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

T.Q. bro Bangster for sharing yr female office colleague experience with us ...must hv been a sexciting experience for u during the heat of the moment ...me, don't even hv that kinda of chance...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
but back then, glad I was mostly against the idea of marriage. will care for the woman somehow, have soft spot.

you?
Married but my wife passed on some years back, Bro 1231231233. Son hasn't really forgiven me for the things I have done. Or at least that's what I think.

We only have enough blood for one head to function properly. Heh heh!

Once again, love your story bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 29-04-2022 at 03:46 PM.
Old 29-04-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Heat of the moment is what it is...we always find excuse to go back office on weekends to do paperwork and reporting ...Those days CCTV in the premises is not so common yet...so my office table, her office table, meeting rooms...all done...

Because it always CIP, theres not much mess on my side...mostly inside her...

Those were the days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. bro Bangster for sharing yr female office colleague experience with us ...must hv been a sexciting experience for u during the heat of the moment ...me, don't even hv that kinda of chance...sigh

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
lol fuck i didnt know so many guys wanted to know.

maybe i share here instead! this is basically a very small tech startup, all guys except me. basically during my first visit there, the colleagues revealed they recommended me over the other potential intern, even though he was a uni kid cos i was a girl and was very pretty.

so that day we went for dinner and drinks to get to know me. during the whole dinner i was teasing them, esp cos my white blouse was a bit wet from the rain when i came over. so my cute bralette was quite obvious, and my short skirt also show my thong quite a lot.

during dinner they kept asking qns about me, like whether i had a bf, so i told them not currently. then they got more excited. they ask more questions and after dinner they asked if i wanted to drink more with them in the office cos the night was still young. i asked them if they wanted to play any drinking games cos drinking is boring. so i asked if they mind truth or dare, hehe. they asked how daring am i, then i asked them back the same qn. in the end, after a few tame qns, one of them suddenly asked if i was a virgin. then i laughed and said no. afterwards, all the truths became sexual qns until one of them dared me to show my boobs and pussy, which i did, but this also showed my buttplug that i had on.

one of them asked about my fetish, so i told them i had a rape and bondage fetish. another asked how often i fuck, so i told them my friends just fuck me whenever they want. finally, one of them asked what if they just fucked me right now. i just told them my pussy is alr showing, they can do whatever they want with me anytime hehe.

and soooo i became the office freeuse slut hehe.

That's a wow! I want to be one of your friends too!
Old 29-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
That's a wow! I want to be one of your friends too!
Me too, cheers!
Old 30-04-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis rachangelx, more please!
Old 03-05-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

So…my colleague had C+ and her whole family is coincidentally overseas. She told her fiancé not to go over but she texted me that it’s fine if I want. Clearly she values her fiancé’s health more than mine lol. In a dilemma now…go over to her house and have a few days of sex with her since she’s mostly fine and hence risk C+ ? Or should I just listen to my brain and stay away for now lol?
Old 03-05-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
So…my colleague had C+ and her whole family is coincidentally overseas. She told her fiancé not to go over but she texted me that it’s fine if I want. Clearly she values her fiancé’s health more than mine lol. In a dilemma now…go over to her house and have a few days of sex with her since she’s mostly fine and hence risk C+ ? Or should I just listen to my brain and stay away for now lol?
If she doesn't have symptoms, most likely if u won't have too if u get it from her especially if u've got 3 shots. If I were u I would take the chance.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is just taking that rare chance that she could be away from her fiance and play around.
Keep us update on the progress.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
lol fuck i didnt know so many guys wanted to know.

maybe i share here instead! this is basically a very small tech startup, all guys except me. basically during my first visit there, the colleagues revealed they recommended me over the other potential intern, even though he was a uni kid cos i was a girl and was very pretty.

so that day we went for dinner and drinks to get to know me. during the whole dinner i was teasing them, esp cos my white blouse was a bit wet from the rain when i came over. so my cute bralette was quite obvious, and my short skirt also show my thong quite a lot.

during dinner they kept asking qns about me, like whether i had a bf, so i told them not currently. then they got more excited. they ask more questions and after dinner they asked if i wanted to drink more with them in the office cos the night was still young. i asked them if they wanted to play any drinking games cos drinking is boring. so i asked if they mind truth or dare, hehe. they asked how daring am i, then i asked them back the same qn. in the end, after a few tame qns, one of them suddenly asked if i was a virgin. then i laughed and said no. afterwards, all the truths became sexual qns until one of them dared me to show my boobs and pussy, which i did, but this also showed my buttplug that i had on.

one of them asked about my fetish, so i told them i had a rape and bondage fetish. another asked how often i fuck, so i told them my friends just fuck me whenever they want. finally, one of them asked what if they just fucked me right now. i just told them my pussy is alr showing, they can do whatever they want with me anytime hehe.

and soooo i became the office freeuse slut hehe.

Sounds so fantasy... wished i had friends liddat too :O

Also hope that company isnt sxxppxx :0
Old 03-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

My PH colleague is quite touchy .. but i know she is those really smart kind and will reject when she sense u trying to sian her. Have a colleague tried to ask her out n she reject instantly.
Anyone encounter this kind of lady and how to approach?
Old 03-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
If she doesn't have symptoms, most likely if u won't have too if u get it from her especially if u've got 3 shots. If I were u I would take the chance.
Thanks for the tip, I was leaning more towards my little bro’s mind lol. Taking a break now while she bathes, will update later! The sex is woolala, doing it in different positions on her bed that even her fiancé had no chance lol. Update later!
Old 03-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
C+ is referring to her boobs size or Covid?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1