The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
This type of happening or wild type, you must have had a really good time.

But I think they would be choosy, no ?
I think it all depends. The CN one was easier to talk to, whereas the SG one was more quiet.

A lot of my colleagues were pushing it too hard to get close to them, and maybe I was lucky to help out the CN one which got in the good books.

From what I know both of them love to hang out at clarke quay areas after work and dress in the same clothes.

Looks-wise, the CN is hotter, whereas the SG one is more basic even with makeup.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
I use the term easy, or some will say cheap/sluts.
There's a distinction but for the discussion, lets lump it together.

So I have been in this company for 3 years when I just heard of this gossip.
About 7-8 years ago, a chinese girl in our company had a 4some with 3 indians, and recorded the whole thing.

It eventually erupted into quite a big thing as the video was exposed as blackmail and police visited the company to look for the girl in question.

And in the first company that I worked in, I heard colleagues talk of this girl being easy. So I gave it a try. Asked her out on a date, said I have noticed her for a while, and on first date, got to boobs and butt but no sex.
I won't say she slut, just gullible or something, sweet talk a bit and she believes.

The second company I worked in, a supervisor was rumoured to be on very friendly terms with line leaders, technicians and managers. Once when tcss with managers, they indirectly confirmed it, and the supervisor was married as well. I didn't try.

All 3 companies had more than 100 employees, up to 400.

What are bros experience with "easy" girls in their companies ?
U must be the kopi boy or some low low peon on the totem pole in all the companies u worked for. I got news for you. All easy girls in the company already chope by the MD or some high level execs. Only stupid girls will sleep with others below their ranking in the company. If the girl is going to fuck someone, they might as well fuck someone who can help their career.

If u have to ask whether there are such girls or where they are, then you are in wrong end of the company heirarchy.
Old 28-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U must be the kopi boy or some low low peon on the totem pole in all the companies u worked for. I got news for you. All easy girls in the company already chope by the MD or some high level execs. Only stupid girls will sleep with others below their ranking in the company. If the girl is going to fuck someone, they might as well fuck someone who can help their career.

If u have to ask whether there are such girls or where they are, then you are in wrong end of the company heirarchy.
When company leaders start promoting boys and girls based on their carnal capabilities, the company’s days are numbered.
This however is exceedingly prevalent in SG, hence I’ll extrapolate the fate to the whole country….
Old 28-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
StupidDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl everywhere is easy, as long as you open your mouth and have a good conversation.
Old 28-11-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haste View Post
There's this lady who practically flirts with everyone, yellow jokes and more makes everyone thinks she is easy.
But don't try to touch her, saw her go off on a guy who tried, in front of the whole outer office, until the gm also come out and see whats wrong.

She scolded the guy until like fuck, say talking and touching different, did he think she was easy, whothefk he thought he was, better apologise to her and the whole office ladies.....

That guy tendered the next week, a supervisor.
Well, it's his fault that he was not born an angmo. For AMDK, they can touch as much as they want. In fact, the charbor will get offended if they don't touch her. U can see many AMDK come out from their European Head Office to do audit in Singapore and they are fucking the office sluts in no time. Local guys working in the company don't even smell those pussy much less have a chance.
Old 28-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
When company leaders start promoting boys and girls based on their carnal capabilities, the company’s days are numbered.
This however is exceedingly prevalent in SG, hence I’ll extrapolate the fate to the whole country….
You know and I know lah. That is why I don't know what the TS is posting about. I think he never worked in Singapore before. Maybe another school boy not yet join the job market.

Got easy girls in every company. But they are not for you unless you are senior management or in a position to help them career wise. Some times, when there is retrenchment exercise, if you are in the boss good graces in bed, you could avoid the lay off.

Singapore is fucked up anyway. U can see the PeeM promote his useless wife to run the sovereign wealth fund without having any experience whatsoever. If that is not fucking the boss to get your job, then I don't know what is.
Old 28-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard some got host GB sessions disguised as team building with the top management to avoid being retrenched
Old 28-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I use the term easy, or some will say cheap/sluts.
There's a distinction but for the discussion, lets lump it together.

So I have been in this company for 3 years when I just heard of this gossip.
About 7-8 years ago, a chinese girl in our company had a 4some with 3 indians, and recorded the whole thing.

It eventually erupted into quite a big thing as the video was exposed as blackmail and police visited the company to look for the girl in question.

And in the first company that I worked in, I heard colleagues talk of this girl being easy. So I gave it a try. Asked her out on a date, said I have noticed her for a while, and on first date, got to boobs and butt but no sex.
I won't say she slut, just gullible or something, sweet talk a bit and she believes.

The second company I worked in, a supervisor was rumoured to be on very friendly terms with line leaders, technicians and managers. Once when tcss with managers, they indirectly confirmed it, and the supervisor was married as well. I didn't try.

All 3 companies had more than 100 employees, up to 400.

What are bros experience with "easy" girls in their companies ?
Damm those indians got lucky!
Old 30-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockershard466 View Post
Damm those indians got lucky!
Curious why would ghr police come? Was the lady under aged? Or she cried rape after the GB?
Anyway, the type of sex life one wants to lead it's one's own. However, when that's mixed with the corporate life, it can get very messy.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got. Especially those who always seem to be "visible" every now and then. Meaning every part if the office I go she will be some convenient place that I can see her.

I used to have this married ex colleague whom I went to lunch with. She was slim, average height and half Japanese/ang moh. Spoke to her and she didn't sound happy with her marriage. She didn't mention about her husband, I also didn't ask. During the lunch, she would compliment my eyes and sometimes dun say anything and keep looking. Obviously she was flirting We used to OT together including weekends a few times and she will ask me for help on minor MS word functions.

During team gatherings we will spend more than 50% talking about the things she like to do etc...fast forward one Saturday I was back in office after lunch. All of a sudden she just stormed in like very anxious and start working. Keep making the "tsk" sound every now and then. So I asked if she need anything. Later she kpkb about her report due and hubby not around to clean the house for in-laws visit on Sunday.

I told her to calm down and asked if she can finish on time and go back.

She start asking me how to change the font. I told her the font is very small. Cannot see. So I lean towards her. She didnt move away.

Later we just slowly start to smell each other's face. Can feel her breathing become heavy. So we just went to the meeting room and fucked raw and CIP. After that we would OT a lot together until I decided to resign and she got preggy.

In my other company, I had a colleague whom was pending to ROM in 1-2 years with her fiancee. She was the fun, outgoing type who would always organise dinner, KTV with the group and during the party, where we will make arrangement to have our own small gatherings later on. That was when we decided to go for 2nd round of drinks and I asked about her fiancee.

She said she is still questioning her decision although he is a great and dependable guy. I asked her why. She said she need the "feel". I asked her what she mean. She said need to have chemistry. I sensed something wrong.

As we drank more she started to laugh at everything. We even hugged and started kissing. Things got hot when we spoke French and she quickly pulled back and asked to go somewhere else.
So we cabbed to the budget hotel nearby and the rest is history.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Got. Especially those who always seem to be "visible" every now and then. Meaning every part if the office I go she will be some convenient place that I can see her.

I used to have this married ex colleague whom I went to lunch with. She was slim, average height and half Japanese/ang moh. Spoke to her and she didn't sound happy with her marriage. She didn't mention about her husband, I also didn't ask. During the lunch, she would compliment my eyes and sometimes dun say anything and keep looking. Obviously she was flirting We used to OT together including weekends a few times and she will ask me for help on minor MS word functions.

During team gatherings we will spend more than 50% talking about the things she like to do etc...fast forward one Saturday I was back in office after lunch. All of a sudden she just stormed in like very anxious and start working. Keep making the "tsk" sound every now and then. So I asked if she need anything. Later she kpkb about her report due and hubby not around to clean the house for in-laws visit on Sunday.

I told her to calm down and asked if she can finish on time and go back.

She start asking me how to change the font. I told her the font is very small. Cannot see. So I lean towards her. She didnt move away.

Later we just slowly start to smell each other's face. Can feel her breathing become heavy. So we just went to the meeting room and fucked raw and CIP. After that we would OT a lot together until I decided to resign and she got preggy.

In my other company, I had a colleague whom was pending to ROM in 1-2 years with her fiancee. She was the fun, outgoing type who would always organise dinner, KTV with the group and during the party, where we will make arrangement to have our own small gatherings later on. That was when we decided to go for 2nd round of drinks and I asked about her fiancee.

She said she is still questioning her decision although he is a great and dependable guy. I asked her why. She said she need the "feel". I asked her what she mean. She said need to have chemistry. I sensed something wrong.

As we drank more she started to laugh at everything. We even hugged and started kissing. Things got hot when we spoke French and she quickly pulled back and asked to go somewhere else.
So we cabbed to the budget hotel nearby and the rest is history.

Any obvious signs of being "visible"
Old 01-12-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiepusss View Post
Any obvious signs of being "visible"
Sometimes can be as often as seeing her once a day.
Sometimes more frequent like every few hours.

Most obvious sign is she will wait for you to make eye contact. If she don't bother, she will just mind her own business and walk to where she needs to go.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Curious why would ghr police come? Was the lady under aged? Or she cried rape after the GB?
The video clip was used as blackmail against her I heard. And then the clip just spread to ppl in the company.
Tried to find the clip but it was quite some time ago, so no one I know still has it.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The video clip was used as blackmail against her I heard. And then the clip just spread to ppl in the company.
Tried to find the clip but it was quite some time ago, so no one I know still has it.
Those indians were plain silly.
Had some fun was lucky enough still want to do such silly trick, be it for money or more office sex.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been working now 28 years incl my internship before NS.

18 yrs in 4 different PR/events company, 10 years in biz for myself.

I never shit where i eat, that's a rule.

But in SG, HK, PRC, easy girls in every company.

All 4 PR companies got amdk and local SPG who flaunt and fuck for senior management, especially before social media days. Sometimes Christmas party open making out with AMDK in 2000s, nobody dare say a word.

Senior management, can easily fuck junior chiobu, especially when working long days together at trade show here or abroad. But not for me to try, as it can get awkward, especially if want to pump and dump
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1