The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Agree. Plus, I don't believe there's an absolutely no string, free lunch. A seemingly simple fling can also go really bad.
It's the same logic like if a guy wants to try to rape someone, can always pay a hooker to act out then really goes out to rape someone. Not only is illegal, it actually tramautises the victim.
If so gian to up a OL in the office, instead of shitting in our backyard, get a hooker to do it lor. Pay, play and forget.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

though i admit, with my little johnson, i was tempted in HK a few years ago

one of the account managers was 158cm, cute HK chinese/Jp half mix.

married, petite, sexy looked like a little girl in her 30s (i was in my 20s), always wore sleeveless tops in the office, and jackets to cover up.

the kind of little girl look that lots of guys like, used to invite me a lot for dinner and cocktail reception. always asked me about sg, stuck her chest out when talking to me.

prolly could have fucked but she's also the type to talk about it, so i stayed safe
Old 05-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorb View Post
Use primary schoolboy method, when chatting with her, say outside gathering got 1 girl seem to be very interested in you, ask you for your number, like to chat with you.

Say you dry for a long time.
Ask your target should you ask the made up girl out.

Her reaction will tell you enough.
What kind of reaction ? Share more..
Old 05-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Those indians were plain silly.
Had some fun was lucky enough still want to do such silly trick, be it for money or more office sex.
Oh no.....was not the indians that bm her. According to what I heard, she later had a bf, and she shared it with him. When she wanted to breakup, the bf was the one doing the bm. the bf was the one who leaked it out. bf was then in the same company.

Recently I heard, she is tight with another guy, even after getting married. she don't sleep for benefits, she sleeps around for the enjoyment.
Maybe a nympho ?
Old 05-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Oh no.....was not the indians that bm her. According to what I heard, she later had a bf, and she shared it with him. When she wanted to breakup, the bf was the one doing the bm. the bf was the one who leaked it out. bf was then in the same company.

Recently I heard, she is tight with another guy, even after getting married. she don't sleep for benefits, she sleeps around for the enjoyment.
Maybe a nympho ?
geez.... I miss nympho. They are great colleagues but as one of her playmates.... you must control your jealousy.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
What kind of reaction ? Share more..
Does she encourage/discourage, does she seem happy/unhappy, does she react with few words.
If she say something like, you have to decide for yourself, that maybe as good as it gets.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9382 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
geez.... I miss nympho. They are great colleagues but as one of her playmates.... you must control your jealousy.
frankly , if your wife is a nympho. i think every night , you also scared.

scared what you will do behind your back.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
frankly, if your wife is a nympho. I think every night, you are also scared.

scared of what you will do behind your back.
I did not have a nympho wife, but I had an ex-colleague, turn FB turn gf turn ex-gf who was one.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nympho wife can openly swing haha

Last edited by bageledhoney; 13-12-2023 at 10:55 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
benzonium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did she flirt with other colleagues in front of you?
Old 14-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzonium View Post
Did she flirt with other colleagues in front of you?
hahaha. yes. It is both a turn-on and a turn-off. I know it is contradicting but i do not know how to describe it well.
Old 14-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha. yes. It is both a turn-on and a turn-off. I know it is contradicting but i do not know how to describe it well.
Is it because it's a turn on from knowing that you're the one in the company she's chosen to flirt with, and a turn off because she does it so openly in front of others in your company it makes you feel cheap and worry about gossip from others?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Is it because it's a turn on from knowing that you're the one in the company she's chosen to flirt with, and a turn off because she does it so openly in front of others in your company it makes you feel cheap and worry about gossip from others?
this is true for me
Old 15-12-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 14
Adams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I did not have a nympho wife, but I had an ex-colleague, turn FB turn gf turn ex-gf who was one.
For nympho, it just means they have very high sex drive but still particular ?
Although I think the high sex drive might make them consider more options.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams View Post
For nympho, it just means they have very high sex drive but still particular ?
Although I think the high sex drive might make them consider more options.
now that I look back, they are more adventurous. VERY adventurous. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1