The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
Re: Beer Girl from PRC - How to sian? Any suggestions?

Honestly, if you are broke, dun play. Be realistic. Go home PCC.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
TS, broke & yet wanna sian ? i think u better siam than sian.
Bro s2k

How was your PH?

I knew a coffee shop that employed four PRC gals, to take order of drinks and serve beer in the evening. To me, two of them are SYT.

http://sbfsg.store/adult-d...ml#post4200860

http://sbfsg.store/adult-d...ml#post4204455

One samster offered to up my point if I take some photos of them and post them in SBF.

(Well, one cup of coffee is only 90 cents. The owner of the coffee shop really knows how to attract customers. In addition, the Pork tails/pork ribs and prawn noodles are cheap and good. it only cost you $3.00.)

Anyway, I just want to share with you guys about this place. If you happen to stay or work around that coffee shop, go there and take a look at these SYT. Up or not up my point doesn't really matter.

By the way, any suggestions how to sian the gals to allow me to take photos or …?

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.

Last edited by BT8888; 18-10-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Typo errors
Old 18-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Who ever said you must drink the beer you bought?

You want to sian her, just order 10 cartons with her. Pay her the cash, let her get a handsome commission.

Keep smiling at her while she opens every bottle. Then since you don't drink, pour the beer into the drain one bottle by one bottle.

Remember, keep smiling at her while you pour away the beer.
If I understand the commission scheme, it's 1st tier at $0.05 cents per bottle.
Total 10 Cartons $6.00 commission fror her.
For you $76.80 per carton.
10 cartons $768.00.
Somemore bo bow thio..
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 18-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
TS, broke & yet wanna sian ? i think u better siam than sian.
i guess he juz wanna cheap thrills. mayb thinking he can juz buy 2 bottles of beer, visit 2 or 3 times then get d beer girl's tel no ... n shortly can up her liao?
mayb unless he has d looks of andy lau or aaron kwok...n d gal has intentions looking for a spore bf.

nonetheless, gd 6 to TS. hope he can succeed in his cheap endeavours.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Unrepented is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you for all the suggestions and opinions thus far. Maybe we can consolidate an SOP on "Beer girls" here.

Please feel free to post, who knows, maybe we can put up some good ideas that can be applied in the varied situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i guess he juz wanna cheap thrills.
No choice lah. Any Lao Jiao sometimes also lose to our own Lan Jiao, am I right? Two heads but only one brain what to do?

No doubt using money can facilitate and solve alot of the issues, but no challenge lei.

Honestly, I am trying to tap all the brillant and tiko samsters for "Gao Ming" ideas.....impossible well, never know until we ask.

Some ideas may work, depends on "Tian shi, Di Li, Ren he". If all stars aligned for anyone of us at that moment, anything is possible.

Again lets let loose your ideas, advice, critics and opinions.
Old 18-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
No choice lah. Any Lao Jiao sometimes also lose to our own Lan Jiao, am I right? Two heads but only one brain what to do?

No doubt using money can facilitate and solve alot of the issues, but no challenge lei.

Honestly, I am trying to tap all the brillant and tiko samsters for "Gao Ming" ideas.....impossible well, never know until we ask.

Some ideas may work, depends on "Tian shi, Di Li, Ren he". If all stars aligned for anyone of us at that moment, anything is possible.

Again lets let loose your ideas, advice, critics and opinions.
Hmm..i cant agree with you tough.
What Andy Lau has most of us dont have, better no bring him into picture

You want challenge, why not find some decent girls..Im not saying beer-girls arnt decent, but their motive is definetely not the same frequency as most.

Your 1st post mention you find the girl nice & is "wife material", but as the thread goes longer, it seems to you, this is not the case & you basically wanna bonk & do not wish to spend that much.

Haiyo, so many discrepency, how to give you advice mah..
Old 18-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Unrepented is Cool - loads of Potential

Aiya bro, I can't express everything in afew sentence mah, england not that boomz lah.

Like most, if not all men... when we see a chio bu in the street, men may wish their wife "look" like that also. What I meant was first sight...wife material.

Also I did mention in my opening post that there are still "other attributes" of hers that I have to find out.

Hope samsters just brain storm ideas lah.
Old 18-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
If I understand the commission scheme, it's 1st tier at $0.05 cents per bottle.
Total 10 Cartons $6.00 commission fror her.
For you $76.80 per carton.
10 cartons $768.00.
Somemore bo bow thio..
Why bother to buy so many bottles then? might as well buy one or two bottles everyday, get to know her AND number as she gets comfortable, spend that few hundred dollars on her when jio her out, then will have a higher chance to ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1