The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vision_guy80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Type II Gential Herpes .. those kena come in..

I was very very very sad to discovered that i kena this virus. Forever will be with me.

Can i know how to have raw sex(for baby) with my wife w/o transmitting to her ?

Any daily food or vitamins is good to counter this virus.

Any tips for me , pls advise mi , i need help

thanks
Old 19-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

TheFig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Type II Gential Herpes .. those kena come in..

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm

I think you need to consult a doctor w/ regard to getting on daily anti-viral medication, a suppressive regiment, and that should reduce risk of transmission. I believe Valtrex is one such medication. But honestly, see a doctor and solve this problem. Loads of people I know have Herpes 2 and still went on to have 4 ~ 5 kids while their partner remained free of infection. So it can be done.
Old 19-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

i heard the pill very ex.. $6.60 per pill... so 1 minth is abt 200 buck and 1 yr is $1.4k.. i dun tin i can afford..
Old 19-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to worry about. 3 out of 4 Singaporeans are infected with either HSV1 or 2. Most have no symptoms whatsoever and don't even know they are infected.

Do you have any symptoms? If you do, you can take comfort from the fact that the outbreaks usually go away after a while even without any treatment whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision_guy80 View Post
I was very very very sad to discovered that i kena this virus. Forever will be with me.

thanks
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

yes.. i got blister.. it pain and itchy. it at the inner of the fore skin. 2 weeks still haven recovered, but getting worse.
Any ideas wat to eat to fasten the healing
Old 19-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
stuartcummings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my life time, I can count with 1 hand how many times I had BBBJ which means every other kind of "jobs" I had was with rubber but you can still get it if you rubba rubba anywhere around the pubic area.

Learning about it, understanding it and living healthy is your best defense. Like what sammyboy said, as much as 75% of people could have it so it is really no big deal if you think logically about it.

However, I can say for certain - stress brings it on, extreme anger can make it appear in a few hours. Too much heaty food also not good. Your body will adjust to it eventually and the recurring rate will go down. The virus sheds itself all the time so having a bath before sex can lower the sheddings.

Personally, I have both types but they never manifests in my boxer shorts areas before. Although whenever I stress, my moustache area will have small white pimples. Probably because I loved frenching pros back in my youths, I got it through mouth-to-mouth for both types.
Old 19-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
stuartcummings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes.. i got blister.. it pain and itchy. it at the inner of the fore skin. 2 weeks still haven recovered, but getting worse.
Any ideas wat to eat to fasten the healing
See doctor for medication.

If you really want homeopathic recommendations, try bittergourd juice (yucks).
Old 23-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

Quote:

thanks
Dont worry...I hv it too though the only symptom I had is cold sore on my lips and I never have any more attack for many many years...if my memory serve me right, the last time I got cold sore is more than 20 years ago. Raw sex wont transmit the virus to your love one unless u r having a outbreak...
that is u have bristles around ur penis ( simplex II ) or u have cold sore on ur lips ( simplex I).

I heard stress will trigger the attack cos I had a good friend that kena herpes simplex I and his job is very stressful...so he constantly get cold sore on his lip. So learn to relax urself...exercise will help..and dont stress urself too much.

This will help to keep those virus in check.
Old 28-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Yes stress will trigger it off easily.....and for different people the degree of the attacks can vary. Medication imho doesnt help much, the attacks still have to run its natural course. But look on the bright side, every attack will be less severe and shorter than the last one. Evenutally like me after 20 years sometimes you wont even notice if there's an attack since its so mild and short (half a day). But what you need to look out for is not to infect your partner especially if you are planning for pregnancy, it can be fatal for the foetus if the mother is infected. Abstain from sexual activities when attack occurs as it is the time when virus is contagious.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 28-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Plenty of rest and stay healthy always cos once you are down with flu, very likely GH would follow suit.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

are u guys talking abt std here???

seems like the way it was described here is like another common flu that will go away without any cure

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallMan View Post
are u guys talking abt std here???
Herpes is a viral STD. However, it can be transmitted non sexually. Many mothers pass it to their children as a result of normal mother/child interaction.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

No matter their experiences, knowledge, and good intentions...treat all good advice... only as advice.
because at best, they are all amateurs..and worst...your affected didi's in for deep fry
it's still better to seek help from the professionals...i.e.the medical doctors.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Question...

If I receive BJ with condom put on, and she did not lick, suck, touch any other unprotected part (like the scrotum or the base of penis). Will one still kena Type II? Assuming there is crack of the condom.

If one performs frenching and kena Type 1, will there be sore on the penis?

Thanks
Old 09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Hi, does u all have Thingling effect on yr penis and back of leg when the herpes attack ?
i was given ACYCLOVIR PILLS for my herpes... pls advise

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1