The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elva Hsiao lookalike MILF which is a must F!

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by janet.gunn View Post
GFE: 100% for me
Damage: 60/1/1 (excl room and CD so please tip generously.. she is worth it!)
Bro Janet.gunn. Can clarify her damage is 60. Cause under Bro S2K, is stated as 50/1/1 . And i have RTF her 3 times. BTW she is tanned with enhanced C boobs. tks
Old 13-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro janet.gunn, im definitely here to give support.

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 13-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=andrew101;3916049]
Quote:

Bro Janet.gunn. Can clarify her damage is 60. Cause under Bro S2K, is stated as 50/1/1 . And i have RTF her 3 times. BTW she is tanned with enhanced C boobs. tks
Bro andrew101,

Yes. She used to charged $50/1/1 which all of us, who tried previously paid this damage amt but she said most bro tip her more than that.(I agreed as I am one of those guilty)
She also want to be more in line with mkt price as she is aware a lot of FLs who provide svc not as good as her have asked for a more ridiculous rate. Hence, she reckon to fight inflation, a $10 increase is reasonable. Guess if you are so 'regular' maybe she'll obliged?
As for the boobs, I seriously doubt it's enhanced as I felt it's quite soft with no hard spot leh? Then again, I go for the overall 'F' sensational so maybe I am wrong?
Old 13-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
bro janet.gunn, im definitely here to give support.
Wow, bro s2k..thank you for gracing this thread & have the originator's blessing!
Old 13-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Hi bro,

dun qualify but if u feel generous pls share ctc. thx!
Hi omfg,

Sorry, it's not a matter of 'generousity' but there are just too many Fisherman(collect number only) & even online AV(bro cheonging, not refering to u! ) around, so until I can established you are a genuine F-ker. I would want to be the one who land tis budget gem onto the lorry..
Old 13-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for the boobs, I seriously doubt it's enhanced as I felt it's quite soft with no hard spot leh? Then again, I go for the overall 'F' sensational so maybe I am wrong?
no need care enhance or what, i press til song can liao... breast fuck her... pump her mouth, and finally cim is all what i do with her...lolz... now think back also shiok sia...
Old 13-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
no need care enhance or what, i press til song can liao... breast fuck her... pump her mouth, and finally cim is all what i do with her...lolz... now think back also shiok sia...
Wow...I didn't know she ok with CIM? Hmm..nxt time I muz try!
Old 13-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 16
Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!

Quote:
wow...i didn't know she ok with cim? Hmm..nxt time i muz try!:d
i oso want!!
Old 14-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
Boob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First off, many thanks to bro janet.gunn for the contact. Much appreciated!

Met with Qin Qin shortly after work today. Caught sight of her from afar and yup, big headlights indeed.. Good start...
Coming a little closer, not too bad at all in terms of looks, definitely milf looks, with a great smile...
Can tell its gonna be a good time ahead...

As always, am not much of a story teller, so i'll just sum things up as best as I can recall...

Looks: 7/10 - Milf looks with a very sweet smile.
Body: 7/10 -A bit of tummy, but also a great ass for doggie to make up for it.
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural full C cuppers, loads of fun can be achieved here. Pink nipples bros!
BBBJ: 7/10 - Slightly brief, if longer would be great for sure.
Frenching: light kisses at first, lots of tongue as action develops.
FJ: 9/10 - Very accomodating, any position also can. Warm, wet and tight pussy, can't complain.
COB: Yes! Read that she does CIM too, didnt ask at the time though....
Attitude: 9/10 - Not a time watcher at all, she even insists on giving a massage cos theres time left.

Overall, for the services rendered, she is total value for money.. Worth every buck...
Little things she does, like drying you off, helping you with your clothes, even helping you put on socks (which i politely decline),
little things like these makes her so endearing....

Definitely recommended for bros who loves milf looks coupled with great boobs.
At this price, theres really not much more u can ask for I feel...
Total value for $$$....

Lastly, thanks again bro janet.gunn for trusting me with the contact. Qin Qin is a gem indeed!
Have no power to up you bro, so all I can do is to thank you!
Old 14-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
deslim05 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me her nos.
Old 14-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sexfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her no?
Old 14-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boob Man View Post
First off, many thanks to bro janet.gunn for the contact. Much appreciated!

Met with Qin Qin shortly after work today. Caught sight of her from afar and yup, big headlights indeed.. Good start...
Coming a little closer, not too bad at all in terms of looks, definitely milf looks, with a great smile...
Can tell its gonna be a good time ahead....
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural full C cuppers, loads of fun can be achieved here. Pink nipples bros!
FJ: 9/10 - Very accomodating, any position also can. Warm, wet and tight pussy, can't complain.....
Attitude: 9/10 - Not a time watcher at all, she even insists on giving a massage cos theres time left.

Overall, for the services rendered, she is total value for money.. Worth every buck...Little things she does, like drying you off, helping you with your clothes, even helping you put on socks (which i politely decline),
little things like these makes her so endearing....

Definitely recommended for bros who loves milf looks coupled with great boobs.
At this price, theres really not much more u can ask for I feel...
Total value for $$$....
Bro Boobman, gd to know you had a gd session & once again another bro who attest to her high SQ..In fact you muz be quite handsome, I rtf so many times, she also dun do those little stuff that u mentioned. So jealous!
Old 14-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=janet.gunn;3917043]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post

Bro andrew101,

Yes. She used to charged $50/1/1 which all of us, who tried previously paid this damage amt but she said most bro tip her more than that.(I agreed as I am one of those guilty)
She also want to be more in line with mkt price as she is aware a lot of FLs who provide svc not as good as her have asked for a more ridiculous rate. Hence, she reckon to fight inflation, a $10 increase is reasonable. Guess if you are so 'regular' maybe she'll obliged?
Tks for the clarification. Yes she do worth the $60. Service and Attitude was excellent, even with CIM. Bro janet.gunn, u did a great job and i do give u the support too. Up u for supporting Qin QIn' thread.
Old 14-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post

Tks for the clarification. Yes she do worth the $60. Service and Attitude was excellent, even with CIM. Bro janet.gunn, u did a great job and i do give u the support too. Up u for supporting Qin QIn' thread.
Bro andrew101,

Thank you for your endorsement! Juz doing my part to upkeep the SBF's spirit of sharing value for $ gem mah..(of course muz also be wary of those...@$#@$#) Lost a few gem thru them too..e.g. Jiaqi, Ah Mei..etc

U said u UP me but my pts samex2 leh.
Old 14-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So many tok kong remarks on her, seems like a must try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1