The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arsenalsaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Days in a Uni

Nice story
Old 14-05-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tuan is a very experienced man. Next update should be interesting ....
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

I think Priscilla is doomed.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 29

9.30pm

Halfway through the documents, Tuan raised his glass once again.

The guy beside Priscilla passed her the drink but she shook her head.

Me: hey Priscilla, go on... drink...

She looked at Tuan

Priscilla: sorry Mr Tuan.... I can't drink any more...

We had drank quite a fair bit and even I was getting high. This must be her limit.

Tuan put his glass back down, leaned back on his sofa, crossed his arms and frowned.

Tuan: hmm... it seemed like you are not sincere in our negotiations.... you have shown no interest in the guy and now you are rejecting my offer of a drink....

Priscilla: Sorry Mr Tuan.. it's not that.... er... I'm going to get drunk if I continue drinking and we can't talk about the contract any more. As for the guy, sorry... but I'm really not into him...

Tuan: hmm... in this case, you can choose to walk out of here and end the negotiation or I can entertain you....

He got up from his seat.

Priscilla: er... Mr Tuan, I'm fine....

Tuan waved the guy away and sat beside Priscilla.

Tuan put his hand around the back of her shoulder and she looked squirmish but did not push him away.

I knew he was executing the part of his plan that he had not told me about it.

Tuan: so, do you want to walk out or allow me to entertain you so that we can continue with the discussion.....

She did not reply and he picked up her glass

Tuan: come... I'll feed you....

He moved it towards her lips.

Priscilla: er.... ok... ok... I'll drink it....

Her hand reached out for the glass and bumped into it accidentally.

The contents in the glass spilled all over her clothes.

He placed the glass on the table and frowned.

Tuan: tsk

Priscilla: oh no.... I'm so sorry..... it was purely an accident!....

He had made it seemed like she caused the spillage but I had seen it perfectly. The moment she started raising her hand, in that fraction of a second, he moved the glass by a few millimeters so that she would bump into it. After that, he just spilled the contents onto her.

Tuan turned to the gigolo and spoke in the local language. The guy went out.

Priscilla: sorry Mr Tuan.... I really was going to drink it.... it wasn't on purpose....

It seemed like the alcohol had dulled her perception as she thought that the accident was solely her fault.

She took the serviettes from the table and passed it to Tuan even before wiping herself. I was not sure if she realized that her dress was drenched.

Tuan: I'm fine....

The door opened and the guy came back. He had a small clean towel with him and passed it to Mr Tuan.

Tuan placed the towel on the 2 strips of fabric that were covering her breasts and began to wipe them.

She reached for the towel.

Priscilla: ermmm.... Mr Tuan, I can go to the toilet and clean myself up... thanks...

Tuan: it's your fault to bang into me but I was holding to the glass and spilled the drinks onto you.... so I definitely must be the one to clean you up....

He spread the towel over her bosom and cupped his hand over one of her breasts.

Earlier during our SMS, I had already told her that once she was drunk, he would try to touch her. She was prepared for this and did not move but was clearly uncomfortable.

With the towel on top of her breasts, Tuan had began to squeeze her tits.

Priscilla: Mr Tuan.... about the contract, we want a 40% off the price you are quoting us.

Tuan: That's alot. I can't offer so much discount. I'll lose money....

He squeezed her tits once more. When she still did not react, he decided to stop pretending any more. He dropped the towel and pushed aside the fabric that was covering her tits to expose her nipples.

Tuan: hmm.... nice tits....

Priscilla: 38%

He took her nipples between his fingers and began to fondle them.

Tuan: Priscilla, I'll give you 25% off the quote if you are willing to spend the night with me....

This was the cue I had told her about and it was time for her to execute my plan. I had SMS her all the points earlier and hoped that she remembered them.

Priscilla: Mr Tuan.... we go any further, can I ask you some questions?

Tuan: what is it?

Priscilla: Do you wish that the company is not under your care?

He seemed surprise and remove his hands from her tits. She adjusted the fabric to protect her modesty.

Tuan: why do you say so?

Priscilla: Before you took over the business, you were happy partying around the world..... but now, you don't have time to travel any more....

Tuan: hmm.... I see that you have been checking up on me.... but I didn't say that I wish the company is not under my care....

Priscilla: you might not have said but you are acting like it.... your business doesn't seem to be doing well... and you doesn't seem to be interested to get it better...

Tuan: who says that my company is not doing well?

Priscilla: you have very few staff in the office and most of them are doing nothing when I saw them.... moreover, you would have invited more companies for this contract instead of just us.....

Tuan: who says that you're the only company for this contract?

Priscilla: that's because you have been trying to squeeze the maximum price you can get from us.

Tuan: haha.... which company wouldn't do that and make the most profit?

Priscilla: You know it doesn't work like this.... anyway, I'll be candid. I don't want to spend the night with you and if it is less than 30%, I cannot proceed.

Tuan: no. 30% is not acceptable....

Priscilla: you have a furniture company, right?

Digging from the internet, I had found out that Tuan had his own furniture company long before his dad passed away. So it was his own company and not handed down by his dad. As such, I believed that he would have a soft spot for his furniture company.

Tuan: it's a separate company from our discussion.

Priscilla: what if we also help you to distribute the furniture?....

Tuan: how to distribute furniture?

She told him some methods that I had came up with.

Priscilla: so if you give us the 30% discount, we will also help you to distribute the furniture. Overall, you will earn back the margin from the furniture.

Tuan: but what if you can't sell the furniture?

Priscilla: you can include both items as a bundle in the contract....

Tuan: hmmm.... interesting.... but we can't mix the 2 together....

Priscilla: we are willing to sign 2 separate contracts with your companies....

They discussed more details and an hour later, Tuan eventually agreed to her offer.

Tuan turned to his assistant and told him what he needed.

Tuan: give me both contracts in 30 mins....

The guy nodded and went outside to call someone.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 30

10pm

During the earlier negotiation between Tuan and Priscilla, the gigolo and Tuan's girl had collected their payment from the assistant and left the room. So only Priscilla, Tuan, my girl and I were left in the room.

He poured a cup of whiskey for her and passed the cup

Tuan: Priscilla, you are an impressive negotiator... haha.... here's to our cooperation....

She smiled sheepishly.

Priscilla: thanks...

She emptied the glass.

Tuan: you are right... my dad passed away and I didn't want to take over the business but my sisters are too young now....

Priscilla: actually I don't understand. why not? you are already running your own business already.... what's more with this other one....

Tuan: Designing furniture is my passion but with the business my dad left behind taking most of my time, I can't manage my own business.....

He poured her another glass.

Tuan: My dad's business is too big for me to manage it well.... I thought I could use a modern approach but agricultural business is a different animal altogether. I've already lost some contracts but I needed to keep it going....

He made a toast and emptied his cup. She took a sip from the glass but he did not complain.

Priscilla: so your business is really not doing too well...

Tuan: no exactly.... we are still fine but just lost some contracts.... I hope your company will help us to break into more markets...

Priscilla: that's our intention as well....

They went on to talk about the differences in culture in both of our countries.

Earlier while Priscilla and Tuan were talking business earlier, my hostess was just sitting there quietly. I had asked her to leave with her colleagues but she refused to.

With the tense mood in the room already dissipated, my hostess started to get active and touchy with me again.

I had not mind when Priscilla had sex with 2 other guys but it did not mean that she would not mind if I had sex with other girls. It doesn't work this way because life wasn't always fair.

I had seen the look in my wife's eyes when she saw the hostess was groping my groin but I was not complaining.

As such, I didn't want the hostess to do anything extreme and focused my attention fending her away. So I had stopped paying attention to Priscilla.

10.20pm

It was only when Tuan moved closer to Priscilla that I made me turned my attention back to them.

I thought that since they had agreed on the deal already, Tuan would not try anything else and let my guard down.

Looking at the almost empty bottle of whiskey, it seemed like Priscilla had also let her guard down. The reddness on her face told me that she probably would have drank another 2 glasses and was already drunk.

He was showing her some of his photos from his social media accounts on his phone

Tuan: see, I told you that none of them are as pretty as you...

Priscilla: that's not true.... see this girl is so pretty....

He swiped to another picture.

Tuan: only her face... look.... she's quite flat...

She frowned.

Priscilla: are guys all about tits?...

Tuan: no... I'm a legs guy.... and you have very nice legs.... but you've nice tits as well...

Priscilla: tsk....

She hit his arm.

Tuan: it's true..... let me show you....

He turned to speak to the hostess in the local language. The hostess immediately pulled down the top of her dress and exposed her tits.

The hostess tits were big, probably D cups.

Priscilla: wow. she so huge that I feel inferior.

Tuan: but she's saggy.

Priscilla: to guys, the bigger the better.

She shot a look in my direction but before I could react, she turned away

Tuan: If I wanted big boobs, I might as well look for a cow.

Priscilla giggled.

Tuan: I tell you, you have the perfect breasts....

Priscilla: thanks for trying to pacify me.

Tuan: It's true.

At this instance, the hostess stepped out of her dress and wearing only her G-string, straddle over my thighs. In the same motion, she unzipped my pants. The sound from the zipper made Priscilla turned her head back in our direction.

The hostess sneaked her hand into my pants and I could feel her fingers curling around my cock.

Me: wait.... wait...

I held her wrist but as I pulled her hand away, I also helped her to pull my cock out into the open.

Priscilla opened her eyes really wide when she saw what was happening. I could literally see the anger building up in her intoxicated eyes.

The hostess's hand was wrapped tightly around my erected cock and I don't think she would let go if I tried pushing her hand away. I might hurt my dick.

I let go of the hostess's wrist and waved frantically while shaking my head

Me: no.... no.....

The hostess just grinned and began to stroke my cock.

I wanted to explain myself but Priscilla had not signed on the contract. If I had done so, it would mean that everything we had done so far was wasted. Moreover, Tuan was still watching me and if I reject the hostess any further as it would be too obvious to him that something was up.

I had no choice but to allow the hostess to do what she wanted with me.

Priscilla had seen enough.

She turned back to Tuan.

Priscilla: you really think I have nice boobs?

Unlike earlier, he did not come up with any elaborate plan nor did he even ask for her permission. He brazenly reached up and grabbed her tits as if she was his girlfriend.

When she did not push his hand away, he pushed her clothes aside and leaned over to lick her erected nipples.

While working on her nipples with his tongue, he reached behind her neck and untied the knot that I had helped her to tie earlier this evening.

The top of her dress fell away, leaving her topless.

For the next few minutes, he continued to tease one of her breasts with his mouth and tongue while he fondled the other breasts with his hand and finger

In the meantime, I noticed that Priscilla had allowed her tits to be sucked. As such, I began sucking my hostess's nipples. The hostess's breasts were alot heavier than what I had touched before and her nipples were also larger than any I had seen.

Hostess: ah.... ah....

I could not tell if it was faked or real but the hostess was giving off soft moans.

Those sounds caused Priscilla to take one final angry glance at me before Tuan straightened up and looked into her eyes.

Tuan: I like your breasts very much but I "love" your legs even more...

He placed his hand on her thigh and slid it upwards until it disappeared underneath her skirt.

Priscilla obediently opened her legs for him.

2 seconds later, she closed her eyes and cringed her face.

He lifted Priscilla's dress over her head and pulled down her lacy undies forcefully, leaving her completely naked.

He made her lie on her back on the sofa before burying his head between her legs.

Priscilla: ah

Priscilla's head was lying just next to my thigh and when I looked into her face, there was no signs of pleasure even though she was moaning. Her eyes were opened and she was staring at me.

I stopped touching the hostess and my cock deflated completely.

The hostess tapped my shoulder in surprise. It was probably she had never seen a cock turning flaccid so quickly before

I looked at the hostess, frowned and shook my head. I took out $200 dollars from my wallet and pointed to the door.

The hostess hesitated for a moment before collecting the money from my hand and left the room.

I turned back to Priscilla. She was still staring at me angrily and mouthed a silent "asshole".

I mouthed back a "sorry"

Suddenly pleasure filled her face and she moaned genuinely.

Priscilla: AAHHH!!!!......

My wife and I had been pre-occupied with each other and had not realised that Tuan had stopped licking her. He had gotten up and penetrated her.

He began to fuck her vigorously.

Priscilla: AAHHH!!!!...... AAHHH!!!!......

She was not trying to stop him and neither was faking her pleasure any more as he slammed his cock into her.

My cock sprang back to attention and at this moment, I realized 2 things.

All the years we were together, my wife had been prim and proper until the recent months.

Priscill had blamed herself for being unfaithful for having sex with Ajay and Chin. However, after the initial incident with Chin, the second time when he fucked her, she did not seemed too bothered any more.

This evening, when I told her that she needed to let Tuan feel her breasts, she did not even object or asked me for other alternatives.

Although it seemed like she was trying to prevent such incidents from happening, piecing all these points together and after watching her now, I could tell that she actually enjoyed getting fucked by other guys.

That was the first point and the 2nd point was a result of the first.

In the past, after what happened in the 2 incidents with Kristy, I thought I was sick in the mind because I did not mind my girlfriend getting intimate with other guys and was actually aroused by it.

When Priscilla started to fuck around, it aroused me as well.

However, I came to realized that I was most aroused when Priscilla and Kristy were expressing their pleasure vividly while being pleasured by other guys.

My mind was more sick than I thought it was.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

Ep 31

Tuan had turned Priscilla around. She had placed her hands and legs on the sofa as Tuan fucked her from behind in a doggy position.

Her head was still very near to where I was sitting and I was not expecting this when she lowered her head and began to suck my cock.

priscilla: mmppphhff.... mppphhff.....

Tuan grinned and fucked her even harder.

Her mouth let go of my cock but still holding onto it, she moaned loudly.

Priscilla: aaahhhh ...... aahhhhh.......

10.30pm

The door opened and the assistant walked in.

My wife did not attempt to hide and did even look the least bit embarrassed. She continued to moan loudly even as the assistant watched her.

The assistant placed the documents on the table and retreated back to his original seat and continued watching as Tuan fucked her.

Suddenly her body began to shiver.

Priscilla: AAAHHHHH!!!..... AAAHHHH!!!....

She was having her orgasm.

Tuan held her hips up so that she would not lay flat down as he continued to plough his cock into her.

It seemed like her orgasm did not subside because she shivered and moaned even louder.

2 minutes later, Tuan withdrew his cock from her and let her go. Instantly, she laid flat on the sofa, panting.

White cream was all over his fast deflating dick and I did not know if it was his sperms or her juices.

Tuan: Sam, I promised that you can have her after I did.... your turn.

I hesitated because I did not feel too interested to fuck her with all his sperms inside her.

She made the decision for me.

Priscilla crawled over to me and straddle across my thighs just as the hostess had done. Some liquid dripped out from her pussy and landed on my pants.

Before I could do anything, she had inserted my cock into her and began to ride me.

Priscilla: ahhh..... aahhh......

She did not have much stamina and normally would ride me slowly but now, she was bouncing up and down rapidly on my meat pole.

Tuan came over and stood one side to my wife

Tuan: Priscilla, suck me....

Without hesitation, she took his flaccid cock into her mouth.

With his cock in her mouth, she could no longer ride me. I began to thrust my hips up.

Priscilla: mmppphhhfff.... mpphhhfff....

Suddenly she let go of Tuan's cock and leaned the front of her body onto me. With her weight on me, I was unable to thrust into her and I stuck my head out to see what was happening behind her.

I had not been paying attention to the surroundings and had not realized that Tuan had gotten his assistant to remove his pants as well.

The assistant was the one who pushed her forward and I could feel some movement down below.

Priscilla: wait!.... wait!!.... aaaaahhhh!!!....

I could not believe it as the assistant had inserted his cock into her anus.

Priscilla: ahhhhh..... aahhhhh

She had told me that she found that it was disgusting and had never allowed me to fuck her there. However, she was moaning loudly as the assistant violated her virgin hole.

For a second, I wondered how the assistant penetrated her butt hole so easily. I looked around and noticed the tube of lubricant that was on the place where he was sitting earlier.

I didn't know if I would hurt her if I moved.

Tuan: Sam, fuck her. she'll feel it even more....

Slowly, I pushed my hips up into her and it caused a big reaction from her.

Priscilla: oh my gawd!!! aaahhh.... oh my gawd!!!.... aahhhhh

I increased my speed and likewise, the assistant also did the same. Concurrently, Tuan grabbed her tits and began to tease her nipples.

She was an absolute whore now. If my dad or mary or my mum were to see her now, I was sure they would ask me to divorce her on the spot. If it was a few hundred years ago, she would be placed in a cage and drowned.

However, I didn't care and just blindly pushed my hips upwards.

She didn't need another 10 minutes. With both her holes being fucked at the same time, it took less than 3 minutes of when she shivered again.

Priscilla: AAAHHHHH!!!!!..... AAAHHHHH!!!!!.....

She collapsed her entire body onto me and I could not push up anymore.

I could still feel the pressure on my cock from her pussy as the assistant continued to fuck the hole next to where my cock was buried.

I didn't expect it but it caused me to suddenly emptied my load into her.

She did not move and my dick turned flaccid and slipped out from her pussy. I could feel some liquid flowing onto my groin area.

The assistant knew what had happened. He led her up from my lap and got her to lay with her back on the sofa.

He did not fuck her ass and in the space of 30 minutes, her pussy was penetrated by the 3rd cock.

Her body was so aroused that she had another few rounds of orgasms before he also emptied his sperms into her pussy.

In the meantime, Tuan and I had wore our clothes.

Leaving her sprawled naked on the sofa and panting, the assistant wore his clothes and retreated to his place.

10.50 pm

Priscilla slowly sat up from the sofa.

She looked for her clothes and saw that her undies was torn. She had no choice and just wore the dress back on.

Tuan was sitting on the sofa opposite us again and was waiting for her. When she was ready, he spoke

Tuan: That was really enjoyable. Priscilla, do you like cocks very much?

She blushed and did not reply.

He turned to me

Tuan: Sam, I didn't know your wife is such a slut.

Priscilla and I looked at each other, stunned.

Tuan: haha... no need to be so shock. Just like how you could have searched for my social media account, I saw yours, priscilla.

That was when it struck me. My wife used to be an influencer and there was a high chance that some of our joint photos would be lying somewhere in the web.

After being fucked in all her holes like a whore and then realized that Tuan had known about our relationship, Priscilla was too ashamed to speak.

I could barely muster my voice.

Me: Mr Tuan, can we sign the contract now?

He grinned.

Tuan: well, there's no contract....

I picked up the documents from the table and flipped through them. They were just a bunch of useless printout bundled together to look like a set of important contract. Basically they were just gabbage.

I was horrified.

Me: you.... you can't go back on your agreement....

Tuan: haha... what agreement?

Me: you agreed to give us a 30% discount and we will help to distribute your furniture.

Tuan: ha... I don't give a shit about the furniture company because it's not profitable and I'm letting it die....
Tuan: I can't believed that you think that I dislike my company because I can't go clubbing any more.... I am still clubbing but just didn't feel like posting any photos any more....

He sniggered before continuing.

Tuan: I am restructing my company because I wanted to refresh it and you assumed that it's not doing well.
Tuan: you also assumed that there's no other companies bidding for this contract.....

He shook his head.

Tuan: Priscilla, if you have accepted my earlier offer of 25% and agreed to spend a night with me, we would have signed on the contract now....
Tuan: but you refused and decided to play some lousy games and yet I still get to fuck you without signing the contract.... haha.....

Priscilla grabbed my glass from the table and splashed the whiskey onto him.

He did not ducked and laughed even louder.

Tuan: you are too green to play the game.... Priscilla, tell you what, since you are a slut, if you spend a night with my friends, I'll stick to the 25% discount.

Priscilla was gripping her fist tightly and I had never seen her so furious before. I was afraid that if I did not defuse her rage now, she might get into trouble with the law.

I had plan, scheme and went to battle with her but we lost badly to a more formidable foe. It was time to retreat.

I got up and held her hand.

Me: baby, let's go.....

Tuan: haha.... bye bye....

He waved.

I led her out of the place.

Before we left, I went to the first floor toilet to retrieve my phone before we took a taxi back to our hotel.

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story!
Priscilla is ravaged. Hope she doesn't get pregnant!
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Ep 32

11.20pm

Priscilla was fuming and furious with herself.

Once back in my room, she dashed into the toilet to bath.

12.30am

She came out and looked much calmer.

However, she did not speak and started to use the blower on her hair.

I went to take a quick shower.

12.45am

She had tucked herself into bed and I got in beside her.

Me: baby, are you ok?

Priscilla: yes.... I'm just angry that I'm so stupid.

Me: sorry.... I know it started because I touch the hostess.... but at that time, I thought that if I did not do so, he would get suspicious....

Priscilla: it's not your fault. He planned it all. He made me drunk and then used you to make me angry. He planned that I would try to spite you back....

Her voice became softer.

Priscilla: if I didn't allow him to touch me, then it would have stop there. I'm not blaming you. I'm just furious that I had allowed them to fuck me.

I was glad she was angry rather than feeling disgusted with herself. If she was appalled with herself, she would demean herself and would be more difficult for her to recover from the mistake.

She turned over to the other side.

Me: we're just too inexperience to deal with suppliers now...

Priscilla: I don't know how to face Aunt Mary or your dad....

Me: don't worry.... I'll handle them.

Since she was not angry with me, I reached under the blanket for her. I only had the intention to spoon her and comfort her.

I was surprised to find that she was stark naked but then I remembered that just like me, she also had only 1 other set of clothes to wear tomorrow.

My cock started to turn hard automatically and began to push at the entrance of her anus.

Priscilla: not there.... it's sore....

She adjusted her body and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

I wanted to tell her that this was not my intention but if I did so, it would sound like an insult to her.

I had no choice but to fuck my wife again.

It had been an extremely long and exhausting day. We fell asleep after that.

16 August
Wednesday

8am

When we woke up, I realized that we had not booked our flight. I quickly do so and managed to get a late afternoon flight.

Priscilla's mood seemed to have lightened by quite a fair bit and we went down for breakfast.

9am

We went back to our room as we were waiting for the pharmacy to open as we needed to get some Levonorgestrel.

She went to the toilet and came out wearing nothing but just a bathrobe.

Priscilla: Later, we need to go to the mall first

Me: why?

Priscilla: wearing the denim shorts without undies, I'm going to have a terrible abrasion on my bottom by the time we fly back....

I laughed and she threw a pillow at me.

Me: ok... I'll head out and buy you a panty.

Priscilla: baby, remember, undergarments need to be washed first. They are not clean. So even if you buy a new pair, I don't dare to wear it.

Me: then how?

Priscilla: I'll go buy a skirt.

Me: and without anything underneath?

I raised my eyebrows.

Priscilla: perhaps you want to give your briefs to me?

Me: er... let's go get your skirt.

10 am

We threw all the items that Tuan had bought for us and checked out of the hotel.

We reached the mall and she instantly went to try a few long skirts.

She asked for my opinion but I pointed to a really short one and received a kick from her.

After she bought her skirt, we found a pharmacy and bought the necessary medication. She took the medicine and we shopped around the mall since our flight was in the late afternoon.

7pm

Mary told us to return to our hotel first.

We bathed and changed and waited for her.

8.30pm

We met Mary at the restaurant in the hotel.

We had not told Mary about the contract over the phone as Priscilla wanted to tell her face to face.

We greeted her and after we placed our order, Priscilla spoke.

Priscilla: sorry Aunt Mary.... we lost the deal.

Mary smiled.

Mary: I know...

Priscilla looked shock.

Priscilla: Tuan.... he called you?

Mary: no.... he didn't....

She held Priscilla's hand and shook her head sympathetically

Mary: It is an extremely difficult deal and even if your FIL was there, he might not win it... so I wasn't expecting you to win the deal....

Priscilla: sorry... I disappoint you.

Mary: no. the main purpose is because I wanted you 2 to gain some actual experience negotiating with suppliers.... just remember, this will be exactly what will happen again.... you need to be really prepared and be ready for all the tricks they might come up with next time....

We made sure that we entrenched her teachings in our mind.

With the difficult part of announcing our failure passed, I asked her about my dad.

He was out of ICU now and was in the high dependency ward.

Now that my dad was out of danger and we had gained experience with the supplier, Mary told us that she had already bought our air tickets for tomorrow as work were piling up in the company.

17 August
Thursday

We visited my dad in the morning. He was conscious now and was able to speak a little. He was pleased to see us but we did not share with him that I had knew about our relationship.

Priscilla and I flew back in the evening

After almost 1 week of absence, my mum was happy to see us back again.

Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Ep 33

18 August
Friday

9am

All the staff were back from their MC and when we entered the office, Aunt Lily and Aunt Jan gathered around Priscilla and asked her about the trip.

Heng also joined into the conversation and even Chin as well.

I left Priscilla to deal with them and went upstairs.

I was away for a week and alot of my clients were waiting for me.

11am

I went down to the pantry to grab a coffee.

When I came out, I saw Priscilla heading up the stairs.

Heng went to the base of the stairs with the intention of peeping up her skirt. Chin quickly went over and pulled Heng away.

When Chin noticed that I was watching, he merely gave me a nod.

8pm

That night, we were shocked to see Kristy under our block.

Kristy: hey babe... why didn't you reply to my messages?! did you blocked me?!!

Kristy was angry and Priscilla was about to reply when I interrupted them

Me: did you go and bother my mum?

From our past relationship, my mum knew who Kristy was and I thought Kristy might have went up to my house.

Kristy: I didn't!... don't accuse me ok!... this is the first time I come over....

I had my answer and did not reply.

Priscilla spoke calmly.

Priscilla: We were in Vietnam actually....

Kristy: for what?

She told Kristy that we were there for work

Kristy: oh... sorry.... I didn't know...

I was afraid that my wife would get jumpy over Kristy again and I did not want to hang around.

Me: baby, I'll leave you girls alone and go up first...

Priscilla: you can hang around....

I saw a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Me: no... I need to shit. you girls have a good talk...

9.30pm

When Priscilla came back home, she seemed to have stopped getting angry with Kristy.

Me: baby, you remembered that I told you that she might be the one who have given your number to Ajay?

Priscilla: yes... but even if she did, if I did not accept the guy's offer, nothing would have happened....

She replied coldly but I knew she was right. I did not want to make her feel any guiltier and did not continue with my questions.

10.30pm

After she bathed, she spent some time accompanying my mum in front of the TV.

11.30pm

Their show ended and my mum went into her room and closed the door.

Priscilla came into our room.

Ever since the incident with the handyman, Priscilla had stopped wearing undergarments at home unless when she wanted to seduce me.

Currently, she was just wearing a grey singlet and her pokies were visible. On the bottom, she was wearing a pair of tiny pink cotton shorts and the V shape of her crotch was very obvious.

Just watching her sexy figure woke my cock up from its slumber.

She saw the tent that I had built in my shorts but looked away and tucked herself into bed.

She was giving me a weird vibe and I dared not approach her

Even though we had briefly spoke about it on the night it happened, ever since we came back, we had not talk about what happened in Vietnam.

I was afraid that if I touched her, it might remind her of what had happened.

Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

hi bros, i hoped that u are enjoying the story so far

anyway, the story will end tomorrow.

Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LineBottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fast ending? Looking forward to the next update, but not the ending hahaa
Old Today, 10:01 PM
Samster