The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Which vera is this that seems to popular?
Now getting confused, seems like there is 2 vera, one is playful and high in sensual, one used to work under YF.

The current slg vera is the one who worked under YF. Vanilla with JG.
No need to confuse come I help you here.
The Vera so many of us are reminiscing about is an Ang pai from many years ago. If you are sharp you will probably be able to find some bros sharing her photo here many pages before.
One hell of a classy chio lady who is the epitome of good service, massage and great company and conversationalist.. She is so serious about it that she went to get an official certificate for her massage. This kind is almost impossible to find these days, and though I only got vanilla services from her she is one I will never forget, I think same for many senior bros who were her regular before.
She is NOT the JG expert still available around. She has since left Singapore many years ago, probably married and settled down somewhere. Very unlikely you will ever get to try her (she isn’t young anymore also prob closer to 40) anyway so don’t need to think about it.
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Ahh Vera...those were the days...was having a good time with her...the 2nd time she came back...worked in ktv...had steamboat with her when she contacted me to relieve past good times...
Was that stint after she officially left the massage scene? I know she was here for a few stints even for massage, moving from places to places before she finally retired, just don’t know when she moved to KTV. Guess she did not find me a strong enough regular to catch up after. After she left the last I heard from her is she got someone whom she might marry and then that’s it.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

visited her after some glowing MR and not disappointed.

I will say a bad case of PS in the few studio pic, the top green one resembles more, wont reject type.

her character and charisma grows on me, a good chatter and comes across genuine.

the best part is she wear specs but never do during the session. feeling kinky i asked her to wear specs which she gladly obliged. gives the teacher secretary vibe with her long black hair. came shortly after easily... not a time watcher, gives water after session

suggested her to offer the same service to other bros which she was quite puzzled. i say it is a common man fetish, no harm offering.

will go into the secretary vibe soon, promised to go buy some related clothing and white blouse for eg. i will be back to test it out soon after.

not common for me to want RTM but this has a good attitude and willing to learn is worth supporting.

sidenote: find the place familiar which i mentioned. she said several customers said the same. however i was not referring to the previous girl but LMM was there, went before covid period, still a nice place to be. bathed at where i did the cof on LMM. nostalgia again
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Yeah still the same, that stretch, SYT FL ML OL you name it. Wonderful eye candys all around
Yes still the same cos still got loads of tummy eye candy. The difference is now a lot more vietbus, which I luuurve. Last time dominated by PRCs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1