The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alan_lim18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

next month, i will going to JB agains.. any update or new input at Ocean Hotel
Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

visit ah may of level 4 room 56 today,as usual pay her 2 sessions and fuck her raw.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nozila is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so ocean hotel is located in jb and not in kl? Aww
Old 07-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

jetli188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozila View Post
so ocean hotel is located in jb and not in kl? Aww
so after going through all the postings,doesn't you know that Ocean Hotel is in Penang ?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Ocean Hotel

Read some members doing RAW! Becareful never trust sex workers anywhere, where is the place? Again abit of history.

20yrs ago there was a lawyer office on the 2floor so, mine friends and me nick name it Lawyer's office.

Finally broke mine JB virgin bonk after 20yrs, very disappointed i said, get over it. First timer after you cross JB custom, take a Taxi inform driver Ocean Hotel. Do not say Blue Wave because that is another place.

Chinese i don't know how to spell, is "Ocean" 2 words in Chinese, i guess all drivers know.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

jackass347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location is not hard to find. just stand across the road (in the park, i guess you can call it that?) and look at the other side where the shop houses are. look for the pinkish-red building and you should see a sign that say ocean hotel.

well actually, the sign is incomplete. i recall just today that 'hotel' is now 'ot'
-.-"

once there, look for the elevator mid-storey up. from there.... hehe, the fun begins!

my own field report (virgin trip to ocean hotel ):

walked around all four floors and narrowed down my choices to 2. eventually decided on Level 4, Room 70
Cantonese, talks a lot to no one in particular. Big boobs with a bit of tummy.
Refused to tell me her name and her age, although she did say that she was 'zhong nian' (middle age).
Bath, catbath, SOP. BBBJ me like how she would ride me cowboy style. Proceeded to missionary. Asked for COBody (didn't allowed, but i'm sure if i did she would be ok anyway). Shot off in doggy.

Hands autoroam: Restricted to body and boobs. even so she doesn't like it when i pinched her nipple slightly
Catbath: 1/10 (over before it even started )
BBBJ: 7/10 (a bit rushing, but still good)
FJ: 6/10 (dead fish, but still moan now and then)
Woof woof: 7/10 (thrusted less than 5 times before i checked clear. get a high score due to the fact that she was moaning when i put it in )
damage : RM$65 + $5 tip
RTF: Maybe, i wanna try her neighbour next though..

it might be a good idea to tip her beforehand, because right after i did, she helped me dressed. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

after the deed was done, she told me not to be too rough with my hands during nipple play next time as just a few weeks ago, the pimps outside broke down the door and bashed up some poor bloke for roughing up one of the ladies during bonking. any bro have info on this?

finally, is there similar bonking houses along the same stretch of road? when walking back to city square i walked by some staircases and there were ladies inside waving me up. signboard however says salon..
Old 11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
grandmaester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't go to the saloon. They only offer handjob.
not mention they look more than 40.

I kena once and go upstair. They say pay RM30 first.
After that lao zhabo touch my thigh.
My brother shrank!
After that I sneak out.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

pedagangcyber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just come back from ocean hotel, too many ppl waiting outside room 34
dont have the chance to test drive the girl, the one in lvl4r70 also not bad might try her tmorrow
Old 12-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedagangcyber View Post
just come back from ocean hotel, too many ppl waiting outside room 34
dont have the chance to test drive the girl, the one in lvl4r70 also not bad might try her tmorrow
bro can tell me e location where is it really can't spot if i am at city square shopping center from there how to go..
Old 13-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Samster

jackass347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
bro can tell me e location where is it really can't spot if i am at city square shopping center from there how to go..
1. exit thru the business building of city square (macdonald exit).
2. walk against flow of traffic. shophouses should be on your left.
3. keep a lookout for a mid-storey elevator. that's the hotel. if it helps that's an old man selling/repairing watches right in front of the elevator.
Old 13-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

spelm03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went last sunday donk one in level 3 and the other in level 4.

petain is better for me
Old 03-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

feeling horny and proceed to Ocean Hotel for a quicky....

In Ocean, charges is RM 65 per 25 min session, cant expect too much but at least the ladies there are quite meaty and standard...for a quick one is consider OK la..

walked around and finally stopped at L4 Room 26. this particular lady look like a thai and about mid-late 20, there is a tattoo of pagoda at her back..but her figure is good and boobs is super papaya big, soft and meaty...her attitude is good and allow me to play around her boobs and pussy...her tounge is superbs and she suck and lick my ball and sharft for 10 min...this is the best part that i enjoy ...come to FJ, she allow me missionary and doggy, while missionary, i finger her clit as well.....i occassionally sucked her boobs..I can't resist...her pair of papaya is too nice too good to hold and suck...well, she look a bit dark but overall, for RM 65...i am satisfied.

my session is about 20 min for everything.....

Brother, pls try her...you will have the same feeling like me.

thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Ocean brothels

The interesting concept of this joint are, bigger space where the WL rooms have king size beds. I think few toilet comes with bath tubs, don't think the girls allow the gents to fondle in it.

The girls are giving CFM faces, i guess many after payment she will turn another side. I would say no point to tip b4, after session maybe if we are truly happy.

Service wise, regular SEX same with PT brothel stds, minus the king size bed and, bath tubs and important point to note. Over the other side we gain upper hands because PT WLs, they were from JB so i guess they a bit of scare to offence big shots that they do not know.

Ocean ops start at 11 am, lockoff i not too sure that was what Ah Err told me last year. I got a feeling, she operate btw PT and Ocean, she is that Janet over at H12R08.

By the way, both brothels will shut down during LNY, not sure here but PT i guess many will return to station on the 4 day of LNY.

Last edited by jacky43; 03-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Wink Saloon along the shop house

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaester View Post
Don't go to the saloon. They only offer handjob.
not mention they look more than 40.

I kena once and go upstair. They say pay RM30 first.
After that lao zhabo touch my thigh.
My brother shrank!
After that I sneak out.
Walked up only 1 time, did not take SEX services because that MILF was pulling a fast 1. All this years i notice, young Malays guy went in, few times they bargain with the ladies outside the shop.

I got scare when she looked into my wallet, ended up let me think, i said about S$50. Ears wax and facial cleaning, followed by rubbing btw the legs. Then she shouted, ok allreally!

Thought i saw 2 special rooms with mirrors, maybe that is the bonking rooms.

Must write it down, guess the main customers of such joints is locals, not tourists. Including Johnny Depp looks alike also no use. WhY?

Malay man certain degrees the FLs dare not offence so much, other races think they dare to pull a fast 1.

Overall i said all brothers give this place a miss, Ocean still can for an experience. Of course no high hope.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
feeling horny and proceed to Ocean Hotel for a quicky....

In Ocean, charges is RM 65 per 25 min session, cant expect too much but at least the ladies there are quite meaty and standard...for a quick one is consider OK la..

walked around and finally stopped at L4 Room 26. this particular lady look like a thai and about mid-late 20, there is a tattoo of pagoda at her back..but her figure is good and boobs is super papaya big, soft and meaty...her attitude is good and allow me to play around her boobs and pussy...her tounge is superbs and she suck and lick my ball and sharft for 10 min...this is the best part that i enjoy ...come to FJ, she allow me missionary and doggy, while missionary, i finger her clit as well.....i occassionally sucked her boobs..I can't resist...her pair of papaya is too nice too good to hold and suck...well, she look a bit dark but overall, for RM 65...i am satisfied.

my session is about 20 min for everything.....

Brother, pls try her...you will have the same feeling like me.

thanks
wonder, any bro went to Ocean lately and any visit this L4 Room 26? the girl looks like thai but is a chinese ...can to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1