The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
hackman450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quantitative demand Vs Qualitative Supply

HI Bros,

I was thinking to write this in forum since couple of weeks but due to work didn't have enough time to write although I always have time to check sammyboyforum atleast a glance . Today, my desire to write this so high since one of bro treat related to OKT. Im not sure how many people going to zap me after read my comments but thanks to all of them because atleast my comments triggered their emotions

I joined sammyboy forum in mid 2009 and the main purpose to join this forum is to get FL’s and actively follow the entire treats since DOME! grows to DOME2 and DOME3. Since day 1 till today I have engaged with number of independent Fls as well as from agents, what im going to write here today is about tremendous increment of damage fella bro need to pay to get “so called best service”.

I remember prices mentioned on my early days were:
(Just rough estimation)
1. Local girls – Damage $150/1shot/90min or $200/2shot/90min
2. PRC – Damage $60/1shot/90min
3. Pinoy – Damage $100/2shot/2hours
4. Tomyam – Damange $120/2shot/90min (CD and room included)
5. Other – Damage $100/2shot/2hour or less then this

But what happening now is a really unacceptable and unreasonable price increment

1. Local Girls
a. $200/1shot/90min for D cupper
b. $250/1shot/90min for young or SYT or GND or petite or demure
c. $350/1shot/90min for cabin crew or ex-cabin crew
d. $450/1shot/90min for models or ex-models
(Additional $100 for additional 1 shot)

2. PRC – $100/1shot/90min
3. Pinoy – $200/2shot/2hours
4. Tomyam - $160/2shot/90min (CD and room included)

Why the damage increase so high (almost 100%) just within few months?
1. Is that because 2 IC system?
2. Is that because next general election coming soon?
3. Is that because all fella bro here promoted in 2011 or earning more?
4. Is that because inflation?
5. Then what else?

I confront one of OKT in Sammyboy recently and asking him why suddenly girls price are so high and his comment was since 2 ic system implemented difficult for girls and some girls worry to remain in business as their identity being expose. As what I concern, almost all girl are working as FL because financial problem and to earn fast money to solve their problem. So as long financial needs are there, girls will continue contribute to fella bro’s regardless 1 IC or 2 IC or 3 IC. Then why these types of lame excuse still prompt, with such poor quality of service, fake picture, stats and FRs and etc that other bros mentioned in another threat. If the girls demanding high price for their service then why OKT agree with that since these girls really in financial needs. I don't meant to take advantage on girls but be reasonable to everyone especially fella bros

One of the FL that I recently engage told me from $200 that she receive, only $120 goes to here and the rest go to OKT aka agent. But these girls have to buy their own CD, own transport and something require take taxi to chase last minutes appointments and etc. So who make profit from these damage increments? Like something I heard before: Farmer going to work riding bicycle, consumer buying farmer’s vegetables riding motorbike but the supplier driving BMW to KTV.

Few months back I had few pinoy contacts and was sharing with bro’s here, it was purely to help those girls (damage 100/2shot/2hour). But in the end what I received was brand as OKT and best part was some bros zap me and commented that pinoys damage only worth (70/shot/2hour) and should not be more than that. I stopped sharing my contacts in forum after those comments but now im puzzle where these bros disappear (pinoy damage now 200/2shot/2hout), maybe they are on the way to Mars.

I went through few treat from some bros here its go like “ I know this girl from chatline, she in financial need and ready to server and bla bla bla, please pm me for contact” some of bros simply reply asking for contact without knowing the damage, do/don't, body stats or anything. Are we so blind with such treat or are we so desperate to be the 1st one to try? Either 1st one to try or last one to try, we are not the 1st one to bonk her bros, probably this is what some ppl think that WE ARE DESPERATE FOR GIRL AND WILLING TO PAY ANY PRICE.

I really hope my comment would trigger some bros mind and some OKT mind as well to negotiate with girls for better price which is affordable by many bros here. For those bro who can effort to take FL with damage of $450 every week, please hide your tails for some time and help towards changes.
Thanks for reading and for those will zap me please leave ur name if you have balls or boobs

Thank You
Old 23-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
newbies80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quantitative demand Vs Qualitative Supply

Well said bro...
Old 23-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lveguy0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...nicely done and really appreciate ur courage to start the thread like this.

For local, it can go 250 for 1 shot just even for local MILF.
For 20+ young girl, u imagine the price lo. It can range from 400 to 600 for better looking type girl.

But I believe there are some few threads provide local brownie with acceptable budget like 150. And some independent local chinese fls comes with much more acceptable price and service is still up to standard.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Quantitative demand Vs Qualitative Supply

"Quantitative demand Vs Qualitative Supply" - Wow is this some rocket scientist terminology?

Anyway I agree totally with what you said bro. When I first joined SBF in 2006, I don't remember seeing such high prices compared to what we see now.

But maybe a good example of inflation is this: Last time 15 points got 1 power point, slowly it increased to 25 points and now it is 35 points? No puns intended here.

Maybe the FLs thought that our "GDP" (Gross Domestic Pockets) also grow by 14.5% and they factored in the inflation of 4% last year

But I think most bros here would agree that our income did not grew that much right?

Would it be justified to say that some OKTs out there think that they could earn a quick buck here by ripping money from us and their gals.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sgturboz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with it too..

they have their reasons to provide their service as a fl or through the OKT. However the prices seems to be increase dramatically this 2 years, from local to foreign ladies... (as shared by the thread starter)

Some bros shared that this particular lady has financial needs, do for part-time all those.. to protect and not to expose.. no clue or wat so ever is given clearly to bros over here..

After we engage, fls sacrifice their bodies and time to accompany bros here, well respected.. But One's man meat another poison ma ... Those agent or self proclaim say until like angel, only make us disappointed and sometimes rejection still nid to pay fees without even engaging.. transport i should say should be quite okay coz they took the time come down then kena turned down coz not our cup of tea.. but not the entire cab fare la.. 10 to 20 bucks for transport still ok...

Actually they are ruining the life of the ladies themselves... with bling bling heavenly stats and a poor and cheating concept, rep goes low and dry.. good game already, no customer, no Frs and most impt! No cashflow.. if they are truthful enough to post, ppl will eventually got for it according to the meat's and poison choice..

Sorry to all ladies in the fl line by my following words, but is truth la.. We are not the only ones that laid and had xxx with them, they are been promoting and advertised in other forum similar to this ones.. so Price wise pls be wise and think twice... Some may confront and say us no money then dont engage la.. kpkb and whine like a swine for wat??

Some bros here may not be handsome looking, young driven or even filthy rich. But i should say must certain respect should be given to bros in this forum for their support to the OKT ladies and those independent Fls.. We jus sometimes have the X- drive and nids a release or bored nid some accompany..

Juz my 2 cents worth of feedback.. zap all u want for those ppl who think is bull shit coz to me i dont gave a damn and i treat it as is a kind of appreciation that u read my comment and feedback... Cheers~!
Old 24-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hermitcr@b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard from a gal marketed at 400 that she'll only get 70%..the agent takes a 30% cut..haizzz..wat to do..it's a seller's market..syt FLs are short in demand..but lots of horny bros prowling the forum
Old 24-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

syt will also grow and age de ma.. syt will become lao aunty also.. juz feel sad for the girls lo.. work so hard, hard earned money kena cut and stupid reasons of percentage taken by their agents..

the more they jacked the prices, the higher the agents will absorb from them, with high prices, ppl dont go often due to Vitamin $M...

all back to square 1 de..
Old 24-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hermitcr@b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgturboz View Post
syt will also grow and age de ma.. syt will become lao aunty also.. juz feel sad for the girls lo.. work so hard, hard earned money kena cut and stupid reasons of percentage taken by their agents..

the more they jacked the prices, the higher the agents will absorb from them, with high prices, ppl dont go often due to Vitamin $M...

all back to square 1 de..
actually, these FLs worked for it, if they have got the looks and the service, by all means they can charge a premium...but it juz dun feel right that the agent shd take such a big cut..15-20% shd be more reasonable? imagine they earn a fees in excess of 100 from each gal, and a conservative estimate of 5 bookings a day for 20 days, tat will amt to more than 10k revenue..shiok sia
Old 24-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

u want to try to be Entrepreneur too?
Old 24-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

sigh i miss rainbow sis....

but for every hard on, there is a good supply of pictures / videos and a good firm hand.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Exitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well all I can say is 'use the Euro girls'. Much hotter, younger and know what they're doing, all for 150. Seriously, no offense but why pay 400 for less attractive girls? Because they're local? I dont know if you guys travel much but we're getting a serious raw deal looks wise.
Old 24-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
daddybig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well some gals think that their pussy is made of gold that we hv to pay so much n got some snobbish fl can post saying if no money go to geylang I mean it's not that got no money but y pay so much for just a short enjoyment with that money I rather go batam n spend 2 days enjoying myself to d max n d gals over there are far more prettier n sexier n also provide gd service not like our local gals once they pocket d money just lie on d bed like a dead corpse even paying 150 for pinoy is too much . Took a pinoy from an okt some time ago price was 150/1/1 when she arrived straight away demands for payment then all d niceness n service is gone took abt 20 mins to strip shower n start action almost close to 45 min say that time is up need to go if want to continue must pay $100 extra I mean wat d fuck still got 15 more mins mah but she said that 15 mins was for her to shower n dress up I just told her to fuck off . Y must we accomadate to them they want to earn d money right so they should accomadate to us . Anyway it's Becoz we r still engaging in their services thatz y they keep on uping their price also I say letz boycot these fls for awhile until they know how to bring down d price .A pussy is still a pussy there is no gold or silver pussy. Whether we pay $50 or $400 we still shoot out d same cum .just a 2 cents worth of my mind
Old 24-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
hackman450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros...

As i said earlier leave ur nick when u zap me if u are brave man and have balls or if u are brave women and have boobs. I don't care about reputation points that will gone even it's -999. Instead zapping me please comment in this threat atleast bros understand all the "behind the scenes" that happen before we bonk your fls.

I'm preety sure majority of bros here share similar concern and believe democracy should take place here.
Old 24-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

i agree..last time pinoy only 100 can get 2 shots smore gal is pretty...now 1/2 f&@# face n not sure bout the service asking 150.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 24-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is a damn good thread but i doubt it will change anything the 1st time when i was here there were alot of value deals you can get shuangfei for $120 or a good screw with massage and strong gfe for $60-$80 for a 2 hr sexion.

now SBF is asking for sponsorship when you want to intro girls so damage have increase but we sinkies are also very accepting of price increase and sometimes we are expecting it. we have been well program by the sinkie gahmen.

honestly if the the price of the FL increase and there is no customers the price will drop but some bros here any price they will also pay and the price will remain higher and even go up !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1