The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

is it finally time?
Old 12-11-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
dunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I woke up the next morning and found Rebecca still asleep on the sofa, but she had somehow moved over to the reclining side in the middle of the night. I crept quietly to the balcony to get a smoke.

When I was done I nearly got a shock as I turned around and saw Rebecca sitting up, staring at me.

Me: Morning.

R: Morning.

Me: Slept well?

R: As well as I could given the circumstances?

Me: You were offered the bed.

R: I don't mean that.

Me: What do you mean then?

R: I mean… wow. What happened last night, that's a lot to swallow.

I knew she wasn't referring to the two cumshots, but I decided to be funny.

Me: Well, you blow really well.

R: Awww. Thanks. But I wasn't referring to that.

Me: I know.

R: How is all this acceptable to you?

Me: I don't know how to answer that.

R: Are you really happy?

Me: I guess I am.

R: Weirdo.

Me: You're the married one with an absent husband and multiple fuck buddies.

R: Yeah…

Me: Is there any difference then?

R: You know… I thought Jasmine and I could have been good friends, given our similar situation back then.

Me: Oh?

R: But I don't know why she always seemed so hostile to me.

Me: Instead of badmouthing her, you could have just talked to her.

R: I could have. Not sure why I didn't.

Me: So what now?

R: I don't know. The party was really fun. I had fun. Didn't you?

Me: Why are you changing the subject?

R: I'm a little lost right now.

Me: Huh?

R: Never really woken up in someone else's house before. No matter how late I stayed out, I always made sure I dragged myself home.

Me: Worried your husband will find out?

R: Oh please. He's not even in Singapore now. I hate that empty house. But I still go home because it's home.

Me: Sounds more like a house.

R: Whatever la. He's got money. I married him young.

Me: And?

R: That's it lor.

Me: We never really got to meet your husband. And we don't know anything about him.

R: There's nothing to know. Rich. That's all.

Me: Right.

R: What do you want to know then?

Me: What makes you act this way?

R: Lack of sex la! What do you think?

Me: How so?

R: First few months was good. Daily sex. He's got a decent cock and fucks hard. Then suddenly don't know why just stopped. He said he's busy with work. Then tired, then can't maintain erections. But I knew he had other women.

Me: How long have you been married?

R: 7 years.

Me: You know they say there's this 7 year itch…

R: He was itchy in less than 7 months la.

Me: Right.

R: I seriously thought at the most you had a secret relationship with Shirlyn. But this is really next level. Even Kate you also want.

Me: Erm. There's nothing wrong with Kate.

R: I didn't mean it that way. Most guys are happy with one girl. You have so many.

Me: Most girls also happy with one guy right?

R: I didn't have my guys at the same time. And Shirlyn another one. Look so innocent. It's all an act.

Me: That may be my fault.

R: What did you do to her?

Me: Don't know. Unlocked something inside.

R: Ya right. Are you saying you turned her into a horny slut?

Me: Maybe?

R: And Jasmine too? Married woman leh. You also go and seduce her.

Me: Things just happen.

R: Ya la. Then every time reject me only.

Me: I'm really not interested in you.

R: It can't be the boobs. Jasmine's boobs are not that big. Neither is Kate.

Me: I can't explain it.

R: Do they suck you well?

Me: I'm not answering that.

R: Guys love blowjobs la.

Me: Doesn't really affect me.

R: Well, mine was good. I'm sure of it.

Me: It was.

R: So sad. I'm only remembered for my mouth. Haha.

Me: What is it you really want?

R: Right now?

Me: Right now. Last time. In the future?

R: I guess I just want to be acknowledged.

Me: So you want attention?

R: Oh. Yeah. That sounds more accurate.

So Kate was pretty accurate with her assessment.

Me: Don't you get enough attention from your fuck buddies?

R: Like who? Darren?

Me: Whoever.

R: Well I really enjoy his cock. He fucks me hard enough. Even though he cums fast, he recovers fast too.

Me: But?

R: He doesn't take the initiative to ask me out for sex. I'm always the one asking. Makes me feel like he doesn't really desire me.

Me: I don't think you should be feeling that way.

R: Hey. It feels good to be desired ok? But what would you know about that? So many ladies are after you. As if you're so desirable.

Me: Since you put it that way, why do you desire me then?

R: Did I say I did?

Me: You were pretty suggestive.

R: And you didn't even bother to entertain me. That's when I felt maybe you were different.

Me: I am different.

R: Ya. Average cock. Cums fast. Very different.

Me: Hey.

R: I'm still waiting for you to fuck me hard. When are you going to do it?

Me: Never?

R: Why? Just do it once?

Me: Whatever for?

R: Cos I'm horny?

Me: Very bad excuse.

R: Why did you sleep with Jasmine, despite knowing she's married and all that?

Me: Erm.

R: Horny right?

Me: Erm…

R: Why did you sleep with Shirlyn?

Me: Were you even listening to the story?

R: I was half-asleep. So fucking boring. But I did catch the part where she forced herself on you?

Me: Not exactly.

R: Is that what I'm supposed to do?

R: Force you.

Me: Please don't.

R: You enjoyed my blowjob right?

Me: I did.

R: You'll enjoy fucking me then.

Me: Will I?

R: I'm fucking tight. That's what they all said.

Me: Cos they're big?

R: Why don't you put it in and find out?

Me: Erm. Jasmine wants to watch.

R: Then go wake her up la!

Me: Nah…

Jasmine popped her head around the corner.

J: I'm awake!

Me: What the.

J: What are you waiting for? You have permission and encouragement.

Me: I don't have the most important thing.

J: What? Validation?

Me: No. An erection.

212 pages in, you still don't fail to make me chuckle. Keep going Shrouded.
Old 13-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

R: That's it? That's all you're concerned about? That you're not hard?

Me: It's the most important thing right?

R: How is that even an issue?

J: Precisely.

Me: Well, you gotta make me hard first right?

R: Why does it sound like you're challenging me?

Me: I'm not.

R: I don't like to be challenged.

Me: I'm not challenging you.

J: Why don't you two just go to the room?

R: Do you want to shower first?

Me: Yeah.

R: Do you want to shower with me?

J: He'd love to.

Me: What?

J: Don't make me sit there and watch you two shower.

Me: Err….

Jasmine practically dragged both of us to the common bathroom and shut the door before sitting on the toilet bowl.

R: I've a question actually.

J: Yes?

R: Why do you want to watch?

It was Jasmine's turn to struggle to find an answer.

J: Erm.

R: Does it turn you on? Seeing your man being pleasured by someone else?

J: Erm…

Rebecca removed my singlet and pulled down my shorts. She cupped my balls.

R: You like to watch? You like to see him moan when I do this?

She knelt down and swallowed me whole, her playful tongue running all over my squishy shaft. To my credit, I didn't moan. Rebecca glared at me.

R: Oi! Can you at least pretend you're enjoying it?

Jasmine laughed.

J: I think he's enjoying it. Please carry on.

She continued sucking as my cock grew in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. But I wasn't big enough to make her gag. I withdrew from her mouth as her tongue started massaging my dickhead again. I didn't want her to make me cum that quickly. Jasmine pulled her up and removed her t-shirt, cupping her breasts and giving them a little squeeze, pinching her nipples hard as well.

R: Hey!

J: They're a nice handful.

She brought her mouth to one, planted her lips around the nipple and sucked on it.

R: Hey!!!!!

I removed Rebecca's shorts, there was a slight dampness on it. She had been freshly waxed. I wondered if it was because she was expecting to have sex during or after the party, but I was damn sure she wasn't expecting it to be like this.

Jasmine and I both ran a hand up Rebecca's thighs, causing her to shudder. Jasmine has moved on to the other boob, intending to cause an erection to her other nipple.

R: Oh god. What's going on?

Jasmine slid a finger in, then another, her thumb circling around her clit. Rebecca seemed lost, unsure of what she should be doing, and just grabbed me and started wanking.

R: Argh. Can you stop? I prefer men.

J: I know.

R: Why are you doing this…

J: Just enjoy it.

Rebecca moaned and shuddered as Jasmine hit a spot. Kate would have been proud.

Rebecca finally managed to escape by crouching down and pushing Jasmine's hand away forcefully.

R: I'm not that bi yet.

Jasmine pulled her up and planted her lips on hers, forcing them apart with her tongue. Rebecca's eyes widened at first as she tried to push Jasmine away, but eventually relented and let her in, probably showing her how playful her tongue was.

Somehow her strokes on my cock got more and more forceful the longer she kissed Jasmine. I was a little fearful that she would rip my foreskin due to the lack of lubrication.

Me: Perhaps we could shower now?

Rebecca seemed to reluctantly break away from the kiss and stepped into the shower.

I grabbed shower gel and squirted a generous amount on my hands before soaping her. She looked a little intrigued.

R: Nobody has done this for me before.

R: I always shower by myself. This is… new to me.

Me: Oh. Should I stop?

R: God no. You're turning me on.

Me: That's good. I think.

I ran my hands all over her body, concentrating on the traditional erogenous zones like her neck, breasts, butt and thighs. She was like putty in my hands. She leaned towards me as though she wanted to kiss me, but I pulled away, not wanting to get too intimate with her. She looked a little disappointed.

She tried soaping me as well but was clearly inexperienced in that aspect and spent more time fondling my cock and balls instead.

We finished showering and I tried to towel her dry but she wasn't used to it either so I just let her dry herself.

She entered the room by herself and sat at the edge of the bed, staring blankly at the wall. Jasmine entered as well and pulled out the chair and sat down.

Me: Everything ok?

R: I'm fucking confused now.

J: Why?

R: I was pretty sure I've been having good sex before. Fucked hard, felt good. Now I'm not very sure.

J: In what sense?

R: I've done stuff with Kate before, but never really enjoyed it, cos you know, I'm not really bi. Even when she tried fucking me hard with her strap-on. It just didn't feel right. But just now I was so fucking turned on by you. Then by Mark in the shower.

J: Interesting.

R: Is this why so many girls want him?

J: Is what why?

R: He knows how to turn them on. Tease them. Play with them?

J: That's a very good question. It's time for you to find out.

Jasmine looked over at me and gave the go-ahead signal.

I knelt in between Rebecca's legs and spread them wide, bringing my head down to her pussy.

R: Hahaha! Kate was the best at this- WHAT THE FUCK???

I gave her a huge lick starting from the lower labia and ending at her clit. I pulled back the hood and teased it with my tongue. I was going to show her that my tongue could be playful too.

She lay down as I ate her juicy oyster, teasing the pearl. A couple of times she clamped her legs against my head but I forcefully spread them apart.

R: Stop stop. I want a dick. Not a tongue.

J: Are you sure?

R: I can't take it already. Please…

I got up, wiped my mouth and took a condom. Before I could cap myself, Rebecca pounced on me and swallowed my cock.

Me: Oh shit.

R: Torture me right? I'm going to make you cum in one minute.

Me: Haha! That's not possible.

Her blowjob was fast and furious, but I was determined not to cum. I managed to push her off and capped myself. I pinned her onto the bed.

R: Fuck me please.

I teased the entrance with my dickhead, poking it in an inch before pulling out and rubbing her clit with it.

R: Stop teasing me….

I plunged in. I guess she was more used to larger cocks as she didn't really flinch or moan loudly, but her breathing was measured as I thrust at a constant pace. Jasmine watched the proceedings from the side with great interest.

J: Fuck her hard.

Me: Now?

J: Make her scream.

Rebecca looked at me as if to indicate she was ready.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and felt her instantly get tighter somehow. I thrust as hard as I could, knowing full well she was more used to larger cocks pounding her hard. She let out a guttural moan as our pubic bones clashed.

Around five minutes of hard fucking, Rebecca placed her hands on my thigh.

R: Stop. I know you're not used to this.

She was right. I was sweating even though the air-conditioning was on, and frankly I was getting a little out of breath.

Me: Ok.

R: Just fuck me how you'd do it with the others? Or would you like me on top?

Me: Yes please.

I pulled out and lay on the bed, Rebecca got on top and slid me in. For some reason, she was extremely tight. She rode me slowly at first as I massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples. While she wasn't moaning loudly or excessively, somehow I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

We switched positions a couple of times, missionary, doggy, even Shirlyn's favourite scissors position. I didn't exactly fuck her hard, but just maintained my usual comfortable pace.

Sure enough, I felt the familiar urge to cum and Rebecca wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me in towards her, and pulling me down as well. She whispered into my ear.

R: Don't hold it in, just cum.

I didn't, and released everything I had left into the rubber before pulling out and collapsing beside her.

Jasmine looked slightly displeased.

J: You didn't fuck the smirk off her face.

R: That was the best sex I had in my entire life.

She was grinning like the joker.

R: You're really lucky.

J: Yeah. I am.

R: What would it take to make this a regular thing?

I looked at Jasmine, trying to signal to her that I really wasn't keen. She shrugged.

J: Well, it's up to him I guess.

They both looked at me.

Maybe I should have just cum in five minutes.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
R: That's it? That's all you're concerned about? That you're not hard?

Me: It's the most important thing right?

R: How is that even an issue?

J: Precisely.

Me: Well, you gotta make me hard first right?

R: Why does it sound like you're challenging me?

Me: I'm not.

R: I don't like to be challenged.

Me: I'm not challenging you.

J: Why don't you two just go to the room?

R: Do you want to shower first?

Me: Yeah.

R: Do you want to shower with me?

J: He'd love to.

J: Don't make me sit there and watch you two shower.

Me: Err….

Jasmine practically dragged both of us to the common bathroom and shut the door before sitting on the toilet bowl.

R: I've a question actually.

J: Yes?

R: Why do you want to watch?

It was Jasmine's turn to struggle to find an answer.

J: Erm.

R: Does it turn you on? Seeing your man being pleasured by someone else?

J: Erm…

Rebecca removed my singlet and pulled down my shorts. She cupped my balls.

R: You like to watch? You like to see him moan when I do this?

She knelt down and swallowed me whole, her playful tongue running all over my squishy shaft. To my credit, I didn't moan. Rebecca glared at me.

R: Oi! Can you at least pretend you're enjoying it?

Jasmine laughed.

J: I think he's enjoying it. Please carry on.

She continued sucking as my cock grew in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. But I wasn't big enough to make her gag. I withdrew from her mouth as her tongue started massaging my dickhead again. I didn't want her to make me cum that quickly. Jasmine pulled her up and removed her t-shirt, cupping her breasts and giving them a little squeeze, pinching her nipples hard as well.

R: Hey!

J: They're a nice handful.

She brought her mouth to one, planted her lips around the nipple and sucked on it.

R: Hey!!!!!

I removed Rebecca's shorts, there was a slight dampness on it. She had been freshly waxed. I wondered if it was because she was expecting to have sex during or after the party, but I was damn sure she wasn't expecting it to be like this.

Jasmine and I both ran a hand up Rebecca's thighs, causing her to shudder. Jasmine has moved on to the other boob, intending to cause an erection to her other nipple.

R: Oh god. What's going on?

Jasmine slid a finger in, then another, her thumb circling around her clit. Rebecca seemed lost, unsure of what she should be doing, and just grabbed me and started wanking.

R: Argh. Can you stop? I prefer men.

J: I know.

R: Why are you doing this…

J: Just enjoy it.

Rebecca moaned and shuddered as Jasmine hit a spot. Kate would have been proud.

Rebecca finally managed to escape by crouching down and pushing Jasmine's hand away forcefully.

R: I'm not that bi yet.

Jasmine pulled her up and planted her lips on hers, forcing them apart with her tongue. Rebecca's eyes widened at first as she tried to push Jasmine away, but eventually relented and let her in, probably showing her how playful her tongue was.

Somehow her strokes on my cock got more and more forceful the longer she kissed Jasmine. I was a little fearful that she would rip my foreskin due to the lack of lubrication.

Me: Perhaps we could shower now?

Rebecca seemed to reluctantly break away from the kiss and stepped into the shower.

I grabbed shower gel and squirted a generous amount on my hands before soaping her. She looked a little intrigued.

R: Nobody has done this for me before.

R: I always shower by myself. This is… new to me.

Me: Oh. Should I stop?

R: God no. You're turning me on.

Me: That's good. I think.

I ran my hands all over her body, concentrating on the traditional erogenous zones like her neck, breasts, butt and thighs. She was like putty in my hands. She leaned towards me as though she wanted to kiss me, but I pulled away, not wanting to get too intimate with her. She looked a little disappointed.

She tried soaping me as well but was clearly inexperienced in that aspect and spent more time fondling my cock and balls instead.

We finished showering and I tried to towel her dry but she wasn't used to it either so I just let her dry herself.

She entered the room by herself and sat at the edge of the bed, staring blankly at the wall. Jasmine entered as well and pulled out the chair and sat down.

Me: Everything ok?

R: I'm fucking confused now.

J: Why?

R: I was pretty sure I've been having good sex before. Fucked hard, felt good. Now I'm not very sure.

J: In what sense?

R: I've done stuff with Kate before, but never really enjoyed it, cos you know, I'm not really bi. Even when she tried fucking me hard with her strap-on. It just didn't feel right. But just now I was so fucking turned on by you. Then by Mark in the shower.

J: Interesting.

R: Is this why so many girls want him?

J: Is what why?

R: He knows how to turn them on. Tease them. Play with them?

J: That's a very good question. It's time for you to find out.

Jasmine looked over at me and gave the go-ahead signal.

I knelt in between Rebecca's legs and spread them wide, bringing my head down to her pussy.

R: Hahaha! Kate was the best at this- WHAT THE FUCK???

I gave her a huge lick starting from the lower labia and ending at her clit. I pulled back the hood and teased it with my tongue. I was going to show her that my tongue could be playful too.

She lay down as I ate her juicy oyster, teasing the pearl. A couple of times she clamped her legs against my head but I forcefully spread them apart.

R: Stop stop. I want a dick. Not a tongue.

J: Are you sure?

R: I can't take it already. Please…

I got up, wiped my mouth and took a condom. Before I could cap myself, Rebecca pounced on me and swallowed my cock.

Me: Oh shit.

R: Torture me right? I'm going to make you cum in one minute.

Me: Haha! That's not possible.

Her blowjob was fast and furious, but I was determined not to cum. I managed to push her off and capped myself. I pinned her onto the bed.

R: Fuck me please.

I teased the entrance with my dickhead, poking it in an inch before pulling out and rubbing her clit with it.

R: Stop teasing me….

I plunged in. I guess she was more used to larger cocks as she didn't really flinch or moan loudly, but her breathing was measured as I thrust at a constant pace. Jasmine watched the proceedings from the side with great interest.

J: Fuck her hard.

Me: Now?

J: Make her scream.

Rebecca looked at me as if to indicate she was ready.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and felt her instantly get tighter somehow. I thrust as hard as I could, knowing full well she was more used to larger cocks pounding her hard. She let out a guttural moan as our pubic bones clashed.

Around five minutes of hard fucking, Rebecca placed her hands on my thigh.

R: Stop. I know you're not used to this.

She was right. I was sweating even though the air-conditioning was on, and frankly I was getting a little out of breath.

R: Just fuck me how you'd do it with the others? Or would you like me on top?

Me: Yes please.

I pulled out and lay on the bed, Rebecca got on top and slid me in. For some reason, she was extremely tight. She rode me slowly at first as I massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples. While she wasn't moaning loudly or excessively, somehow I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

We switched positions a couple of times, missionary, doggy, even Shirlyn's favourite scissors position. I didn't exactly fuck her hard, but just maintained my usual comfortable pace.

Sure enough, I felt the familiar urge to cum and Rebecca wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me in towards her, and pulling me down as well. She whispered into my ear.

R: Don't hold it in, just cum.

I didn't, and released everything I had left into the rubber before pulling out and collapsing beside her.

Jasmine looked slightly displeased.

J: You didn't fuck the smirk off her face.

R: That was the best sex I had in my entire life.

She was grinning like the joker.

R: You're really lucky.

J: Yeah. I am.

R: What would it take to make this a regular thing?

I looked at Jasmine, trying to signal to her that I really wasn't keen. She shrugged.

J: Well, it's up to him I guess.

They both looked at me.

Maybe I should have just cum in five minutes.
THE circle is now complete lol.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
THE circle is now complete lol.
And that what u like to think. Than suddenly some new character will spring out of nowhere and the circle of friends will just get larger. I'm just waiting for the orgy!
Old 14-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow what's with quoting the whole post
Old 14-11-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Just felt Mark's entire office is a toxic environment. It's one thing to sleep around but entirely another level that the whole office sleeps around with one another. A matter of time personal and proper work relations get screwed, or already is. For a start looks fun, but after a while, it's toxicating.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 14-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Circle bt full yet. I think atill gt 2 more lady in office not yet conquered by mark
Old 14-11-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We took another shower, separately of course, before Jasmine saw Rebecca to the door. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but from their body language, it seemed like they were suddenly good friends.

I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV.

J: That was unexpected.

Me: Sorry I couldn't fuck that smirk off her face.

J: Ya man. Did you see how pleased she was?

Me: I really don't want another partner.

J: I know. I told her.

Me: What was her response?

J: She said she understands, and she'll stop flirting with you.

Me: Really?

J: You wish. She said she hopes you can find some way to slot her in.

Me: Erm.

J: You probably should have cum in five minutes like the rest of them.

Me: I probably should have.

J: Well, now I'm hungry. What shall we have for breakfast?

Me: What do you feel like having?

J: I haven't had the fried yong tau foo at Admiralty for quite some time.

Me: Are they even open for breakfast?

J: Don't think so…

I goggled it and they opened at 11am apparently.

Me: Still 2 hours to go.

J: I'm too hungry.

Me: Mac's?

J: Ok.

Me: Wanna wake Kate?

J: Nah. Let her sleep. She worked really hard last night. Hahahahaha.

Me: Yes I could hear you.

J: I imagine if you had the stamina of her mouth, you'd be in extremely high demand.

Me: No thanks. My demand is already way too high.

J: Ya. Crystal keeps asking me when she can see you again.

Me: Erm. She was just here last night.

J: Do you think I'm crazy enough to ask her to stay back when I wanted you to fuck Rebecca?

Me: If you think about it, if she stayed back, Jason would too. Then he could fuck Rebecca instead.

J: Hmm… But you'd have to fuck Crystal.

Me: Yeah. So I guess it's better she didn't stay behind.

J: Well, I'm really starving. Let's go to mac's now.

We took a short walk to the nearest mac's.

After breakfast, Jasmine tapaued a sausage McMuffin for Kate and left it on the table while I went to wake her up.

I shook her gently.

Me: Hey

Kate shot up. Wide awake.

K: Oh shit! Did I oversleep? Have you fucked Rebecca yet?

K: Did I miss it?

Me: Er yeah.

K: Damn.

Me: We got you breakfast.

K: Damn. I really wanted to see it.

Me: See what?

K: See you fuck that smirk off her face.

Me: It didn't work.

K: Oh?

Me: Yeah. She was smiling more after it was over.

K: Haha. You're screwed. Literally. She's going to be coming after you every day now.

Me: I guess I'll have to manage it.

K: Don't forget I'm on that list also ah. You're supposed to take my virginity.

Me: You can't still be serious about that.

K: I'm on the fence. After all, I've already sucked your cock. Sex is the next logical step right?

Me: Nah. It's not. You need a proper guy, maybe someone around your age. Preferably not sleeping with anyone else.

K: Then what if I don't enjoy it? Because he's inexperienced or something?

Me: Then you can teach him. Or something. Who knows. Now come out and eat your breakfast.

K: I find it unreal that we can just hang around the house half-naked or braless and you just take it like it's normal.

Me: Huh? What's the link?

K: You could be having constant sex with anyone of us, yet you don't.

Me: Again, I don't know what you're driving at.

K: Nevermind.

Me: You're braless, so?

K: You could be grabbing my breasts and I wouldn't stop you.

Me: That's not nice.

K: Grabbing my breasts or not stopping you?

Me: I'm not some sex maniac.

K: Lucky you aren't. Life would be more interesting if you were.

Me: Have you been reading those Harem manga or something.

K: Dammit. How did you figure?

Me: Well I know you read manga…

K: Ah ha! See! That's something about you. We can tell you something in passing but then you'll remember it later on. Girls like this kind of thing.

Me: Really?

K: I do. I'm sure the rest should probably feel a similar way.

Me: Then I better keep my mouth shut more often.

K: Yeah. Don't make all of us fall for you.

Me: I'll try not to.

Kate finally got up and ate her breakfast while Jasmine and I cuddled on the sofa, binge watching House of the Dragon.

K: So I'm headed home. Don't want to be a light bulb.

J: Oh ok. You're not a light bulb la.

K: Nah. You need your alone time with Mark.

J: I have so much time with him.

K: Maybe he needs his alone time with you.

J: Sure sure.

Kate left and we continued being couch potatoes.

Around 1pm Jasmine finally got hungry again and we headed to Admiralty for her fried yong tau foo. There was nothing else much to do there so we headed back home.

As I parked the car, I thought I saw a familiar Nissan Note parked nearby.

I texted June after we reached back and Jasmine went to take a shower as it was hot outside.

Me: Hey, I thought I saw your car.

June: Oh yeah. I'm in your estate.

Me: Doing?

June: Not Darren if that's what you're wondering. I wanted to swim so I asked Jasmine if it was ok.

Me: Ah. Why wouldn't it be ok?

June: Because I need to use her name and unit number to enter? She didn't tell you?

Me: Nope.

June: Anyway I'm with Mike. So don't get any funny ideas.

Me: Erm. Not getting any?

June: We'll drop by after swimming. TTYL.

I took my own shower and channel surfed while waiting for Jasmine. She came out shortly after me.

Jas: Oh yeah. June and Mike are swimming.

Me: I know.

Jas: We're probably going to have dinner later.

Jas: I've been craving for crabs.

Me: Oh? All of a sudden?

Jas: Yeah. Not sure why. But two of us can't really eat crabs right?

Me: Why not?

Jas: Cos it's 2 of us? And I want 2 types of crabs.

Me: Sure…

Jas: Since they're here…

Me: Are you craving a juicy hot dog as well?

Jas: Hahahahaha! Why do you sound jealous?

Me: Just asking.

Jas: There's only one guy I want right now. And that's you. Girls though…

Me: Oh no.

Jas: Haha! I really enjoyed it with Crystal. But I don't think she's keen to solo with me.

Me: Oh no.

Jas: And I'm damn sure the only reason why she allows it is because she gets to be fucked by you.

Me: I really wonder what's gonna happen if she gets Mike or Tom.

Jas: Nah. She's really into the compatibility thing.

Me: It's really not hard to turn her on.

Jas: For some guys it is. But maybe you're right. It's a mental block for her.

Me: Maybe…

Jas: Should I invite more people for dinner? Then we can get more food.

Me: Who do you have in mind?

Jas: Shirlyn? I really wanna grill her about what happened after she left with EoS and Tom.

Me: Up to you.

Jas: Nat and Darren?

Me: Erm. Don't they have to take care of that kids?

Jas: I guess.

Me: Don't say you wanna invite Jason and Crystal ah…

Jas: Haha. Ok fine. Just the four of us. And Shirlyn if she's alive.

Me: Why wouldn't she be?

Jas: Who knows. She had EoS and Tom. Maybe she's still with them.

Me: I doubt it.

Jas: I'll ask anyway.

In the end, only June and Mike joined us for zhi char and we went to the industrial estate coffeeshop nearby.

Jasmine was really hungry/greedy and ordered 2 large crabs, one black pepper and one chilli, along with various other zhi char dishes. At least there were four pincers so we each could get one.

After dinner, June and Mike headed back home and Jasmine and I took a walk around the estate to digest our dinner.

We got home and showered, before couch potatoing again, rewatching Game of Thrones from season 1.

It was a rather lazy weekend, but I appreciated the "alone" time spent with Jasmine.
Old 15-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Somebody is 2 weeks behind in his story because he helped to write mine.

Paiseh!
Old 15-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

yo shrouded, just think it's due time for me to voice out my support for your thread.
been reading since Ann. now then come out support.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
There are so many characters in this story that it's hard to keep track of who is who and how the characters are linked!
Amazing that TS manages to keep up with (almost) all females in the story.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
He is the master key that unlocks every lock.
Looks like you'll be added to the list of locks soon 😉
Old 16-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Looks like you'll be added to the list of locks soon 😉
Not gonna happen.
Old 16-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Not gonna happen.
I belong to the old school, only taxes and deaths are certain.
Anyway, the story already has so many interesting female characters until needing to keep track.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1