The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I think he might be in hospital now.

I asked him to go get a blood test yesterday to check for dengue if the fever did not go down plus I assume not being able to stomach food means he is nauseous or something. Seems like symptoms of dengue.
Hopefully nothing serious.
Old 27-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I tried to eat some instant noodles so that I could take more Panadol, but I could barely stomach the food. In the end, I just took the Panadol on a relatively empty stomach and went to sleep.
Bro, take care, regardless Covid or Dengue, rest well.

I also just recovered from Omicron. Though during the one week I felt fine, but past 3 days, suddenly also felt very tired, giddy and winded.

So now got 2 days MC for post Covid fatigue.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Bro take care and get well soon... Go see a doctor to get yourself check properly.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Take care bro Shrouded! Hopefully its just viral flu!
Old 28-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Negative for covid, negative for dengue.

Viral infection. On MC till tomorrow.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Negative for covid, negative for dengue.

Viral infection. On MC till tomorrow.
that's very fortunate bro. but during the weekend, did any of the ladies particularly Jas visit you or show any concerns?
Old 28-03-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
that's very fortunate bro. but during the weekend, did any of the ladies particularly Jas visit you or show any concerns?
Nope. Nobody came. Nat wanted to fuck but I couldn't.
Old 28-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh... Dunno about you. I would be quite disappointed if my girlfriend is not worried. Maybe seriously consider your options again.

Dun commit too deeply or have any high hopes.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, could it be the outdoor activities ? Try clean up. Try check if any bites, not love bites. Speed recovery.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Lol. Big is subjective bro.

To a petite girl like Natasha, I could be huge.

To anyone else, I could be normal.

To an Amazon, I might probably get laughed at.

Lasting more than 5 minutes is subjective too.

Anyway I did not reject him, there is nothing to reject because he did not contact me.

And I am already involved, with my bucket of popcorn. Lol.
I like your objectivity. Indeed, it's bilateral. Just like most white and black women would more likely to have seen huge and long cocks, anything that's big to most of us, maybe considered normal to them. Also, how tight or loose is a pussy also depends on many factors, eg if the girl knows and practises pelvic exercise.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Being reading your stories all the time. Wish i had that kind of chances.

Anyway do take care of your own health first. Dont worry about all the request. Im sure the girls would know where to find to satisfied their craving.

Updates us when you are feeling much better. Cheers.
Old 28-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Since none came, may be a blessing in disguise because this is a time to recharge your body for more actions, cheers!
Old 29-03-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Get Well soon.
Old 29-03-2022, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
msner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro. Hope you recover soon.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Being reading your stories all the time. Wish i had that kind of chances.

Anyway do take care of your own health first. Dont worry about all the request. Im sure the girls would know where to find to satisfied their craving.

Updates us when you are feeling much better. Cheers.
To have so many women wanting Mark's dick, may look like the envy, but if it's on a prolong period, and literally almost everyday, it can be scary.
Why the emperors last time usually died when they were young? Cause they needed to wake up early to attend the meetings with the staff, at night, every concubine, Queen are all eyeing to get his sperm so that they could be pregnant with the crown prince.
Unless Mark can be so smart, not to ejaculate most of the time and sleep with blue balls.
The Chinese has a saying, 一点精,一袋血
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1