The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
I have both opinions on this, yes price should be kept low, but also it's up to the chiongster to decide how much he willing to pay.

If he's happy to pay rm 1k for the milf, that's his problem.

I usually go for spa or those massage shop at 198 to 238 price. Max i had paid 450 for a local malay (my friend) booked for me. I dun have the contact.

My point is, buyer willing, just dun complain after.
The problem is he get treated like a carrothead and cause problems for us chiongsters who want to have a good time at reasonable cost. He can afford to pay 10k for a steak doesn’t mean it is reasonable cost. If he has so much money to burn and he is so “kind” then he jolly well bao the gal and take her off the market.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hahah sure! Shall update you once I tried. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnbig View Post
Was recommended #77 by the massage aunty during my session.
Didnt get to try cos need wait another 2hrs so settled with #80 .
Try and let me know bro.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested in local amoi massage can pm me. Haven’t tried but will try this week. Anyone eager to try first can let me know🤣
Old 08-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Some spa operator zap me as if I care about my points or give a shit to their business. I say what I think and I won’t be tamed by any kind of points system.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I first time go HV spa yesterday afternoon 3 plus, after enjoying the suana and jacuzzi, I asked one of the staff I want girl, then he gave me a top (like those jap style) and led me to the eating area to wait for the captain.

short FR:
the captain told me a lot of the viet gals had a party the night before as one of them had birthday celebration so a lot of the gals were not in good condition to serve. so had fewer choices to choose from. Chose a thai gal (name is Nxnx), discount 30% from photo so just average looking. Had a pregnacy scar too, but can kiss,lick, accommodating and no rush.
Old 09-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried one of the local amoi that kept on promoting around, genuine local amoi, real person looks ok, but on the chubby side, not my liking, only tried one though not sure about others, if got any bro who tried anyone of them, care to share ur experience?
Old 09-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kenshez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great experience too at hv
Old 09-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nice! How’s the crowd and quality of the girls there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
I first time go HV spa yesterday afternoon 3 plus, after enjoying the suana and jacuzzi, I asked one of the staff I want girl, then he gave me a top (like those jap style) and led me to the eating area to wait for the captain.

short FR:
the captain told me a lot of the viet gals had a party the night before as one of them had birthday celebration so a lot of the gals were not in good condition to serve. so had fewer choices to choose from. Chose a thai gal (name is Nxnx), discount 30% from photo so just average looking. Had a pregnacy scar too, but can kiss,lick, accommodating and no rush.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
not very crowded in the time i was there, saw a few lookers on the captain's phone but well all the ones I wanted were either not working due to the reason i mentioned or were already servicing another customer. So how they look irl and how much discount to apply is still unknown Mix of Thai and Viets.

i rem some folks said it gets more crowded later in the day.

There were also local gals but I didn't take a look at them, maybe next time but intend to explore other stables first to get a lay of the land.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Generally the crowds have slowed down at the various spas. Guess the initial euphora of the border opening has died down and the flow of Singkie cheongsters has stabilized. Even the popular VIP has less visitors now and is now more manageable with shorter queue times. Similar scenario in the other spas.

As for quality of girls..... one man's meat is another man's poison. There is no answer for this as every guys' perspective is different.

In HV spa is a cambodian girl. The spa list her as Thai but she is actually cambodian. She is the tallest girl there @ 175cm, slim built and very fair almost porcelain white. Very elegant the way she carry herself and pretty face sans makeup. Quite rare to see a beautiful face without makeup. Those going for looks can try her....... but ....... God is fair..... give you a beautiful face / complexion but minus from somewhere else.
She is flat chested A+ only and flat butt too. From rear or side view.... she looks more like a teenage boy than a girl. Service wise you may need to teach her as can tell she is not experienced in this trade. Not adventurous type and usually stick to missionary only.

Last edited by Citizens; 10-05-2022 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Hahah sure! Thanks for sharing! I’ll go on a solo adventure and update you guys soon! Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
not very crowded in the time i was there, saw a few lookers on the captain's phone but well all the ones I wanted were either not working due to the reason i mentioned or were already servicing another customer. So how they look irl and how much discount to apply is still unknown Mix of Thai and Viets.

i rem some folks said it gets more crowded later in the day.

There were also local gals but I didn't take a look at them, maybe next time but intend to explore other stables first to get a lay of the land.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Sweet! I am generally into service > good looks. Preferably those that will attack you once you are in the room and then I’ll walk out looking at my mates, give them a smile and a nod of approval. Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Generally the crowds have slowed down at the various spas. Guess the initial euphora of the border opening has died down and the flow of Singkie cheongsters has stabilized. Even the popular VIP has less visitors now and is now more manageable with shorter queue times. Similar scenario in the other spas.

As for quality of girls..... one man's meat is another man's poison. There is no answer for this as every guys' perspective is different.

In HV spa is a cambodian girl. The spa list her as Thai but she is actually cambodian. She is the tallest girl there @ 175cm, slim built and very fair almost porcelain white. Very elegant the way she carry herself and pretty face sans makeup. Quite rare to see a beautiful face without makeup. Those going for looks can try her....... but ....... God is fair..... give you a beautiful face / complexion but minus from somewhere else.
She is flat chested A+ only and flat butt too. From rear or side view.... she looks more like a teenage boy than a girl. Service wise you may need to teach her as can tell she is not experienced in this trade. Not adventurous type and usually stick to missionary only.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sweet! I am generally into service > good looks. Preferably those that will attack you once you are in the room and then I’ll walk out looking at my mates, give them a smile and a nod of approval. Thanks for sharing!!
whats her name or number ?
Thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 11-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Anyone interested in local amoi massage can pm me. Haven’t tried but will try this week. Anyone eager to try first can let me know🤣
Those bros that pm-ed me , got back to all. Thanks
Old 11-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Hi bruh, that was pre-covid in VIP. I can’t remb the numbers and doubt the same girls are there now. It will be my first time exploring HV. Will post reviews in here to share with everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
whats her name or number ?
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1