The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
toedrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: JB experiences

Bear brothers, had my runs yesterday at HV.

As i rode in, those with SG plates would like to take note customs on SG side is pretty standard. For Msia side do note going in keep to the right lane (3 lanes there). I rode in the center lane and boy i had a great workout pushing the bike back out.
As for returning back, the bike lane is on the extreme left. Also note to take the last immigration counter as the space for handle bar is wider.

As i went to HV pretty early like 1430 there abouts, seems like plenty of girls are not ready for work yet. Waited for an hr b4 i being engaged by the captain. From his mobile there were like less then 8 selections mainly thai n viets. throughout the wait i saw a few ladies showing up.

Due to time constrains i opted for a local as the rest are all engaged or the last few available are not to my type. Local pictures are not shown. was told i had only two options, so settled for petite lady among the two.
And off i went for body maintenance exercise.

WL i had was pretty chatty. During shower phase she proceed with a short BBBJ.

In bed, i was painted all over, apart from my face n toes i cant think of any left out zones. Gave me a good BBBJ there, did some autoroaming but not too lengthy a period. Her breast was really soft, skin was still nice considering her age. Capped on engaged in cowgirl, missionary and eventually finish the deed in doggy. Gave me a little massage at the end and off i go.

As i was leaving the place the holding area was like 4/5 filled with patrons.

Overall i felt the experience was pretty normal, nothing major to rave about. Place is clean and with very common facilities.
As for RTF yes i would give it another try but this time round will be non locals.

Suggestions will be to have a captain contact and make your bookings in advance, this way u get your selection and secure your exercise slot.

Do DM me if u like the captain contacts or the the local WL working number.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by toedrive View Post
Bear brothers, had my runs yesterday at HV.

As i rode in, those with SG plates would like to take note customs on SG side is pretty standard. For Msia side do note going in keep to the right lane (3 lanes there). I rode in the center lane and boy i had a great workout pushing the bike back out.
As for returning back, the bike lane is on the extreme left. Also note to take the last immigration counter as the space for handle bar is wider.

As i went to HV pretty early like 1430 there abouts, seems like plenty of girls are not ready for work yet. Waited for an hr b4 i being engaged by the captain. From his mobile there were like less then 8 selections mainly thai n viets. throughout the wait i saw a few ladies showing up.

Due to time constrains i opted for a local as the rest are all engaged or the last few available are not to my type. Local pictures are not shown. was told i had only two options, so settled for petite lady among the two.
And off i went for body maintenance exercise.

WL i had was pretty chatty. During shower phase she proceed with a short BBBJ.

In bed, i was painted all over, apart from my face n toes i cant think of any left out zones. Gave me a good BBBJ there, did some autoroaming but not too lengthy a period. Her breast was really soft, skin was still nice considering her age. Capped on engaged in cowgirl, missionary and eventually finish the deed in doggy. Gave me a little massage at the end and off i go.

As i was leaving the place the holding area was like 4/5 filled with patrons.

Overall i felt the experience was pretty normal, nothing major to rave about. Place is clean and with very common facilities.
As for RTF yes i would give it another try but this time round will be non locals.

Suggestions will be to have a captain contact and make your bookings in advance, this way u get your selection and secure your exercise slot.

Do DM me if u like the captain contacts or the the local WL working number.
Nice bro... thanks for the share. Any bros who need the captain contacts please proceed to pm!
Old 11-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
whats her name or number ?
Thanks
Thanks for upping, system don't allow me to up u as have upped you before already. Will return if got chance

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JurassicWish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

New here, sharing experience for reference.

Just went to Grand Paragon. Pretty much time froze for the place.

2 local Chinese, a couple viets and a couple indo were on the menu.

Price remains unchanged at RM268.

FR - Qiu Qiu (Viet)
- Shower first, she helps you wash your equipment
- cat bath: 8/10
- bbbj: 9/10 (no rush, about 3-5 mins of sincere effort)
- capped FJ: 8/10 accommodating with positions, she probably squeezes with your thrusts to create a cosy tight environment. After the natural progression of Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggie, finished with her Cowgirl.

Smiley and polite, overall pleasant experience.

For your kinds reference, please. :-)
Old 12-05-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Just saw a local malaysian chinese thread not sure if any bros here saw or gonna try. 250rm/1hour massage and full services all in. Hotel near KSL too so should be quite accessible. Might give it a shot!
Old 13-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Any bros riding a bike in? Do we need to declare anything or make any payment to Malaysia custom for riding a bike? Thanks...
Old 13-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bouncy is Cool - loads of Potential

For bikes, we don't need to pay any toll for now. Just look out for the manual gantry, don't go into the MBike lanes or you'll have to reverse it out as the control station don't entertain opening the gantry for you.
Old 15-05-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do HV spa have wechat or telegram, any Bro mind to share?

Thanks in advance
Old 15-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Going Jb tonight any bro got contact to share? Thanks a lot
Old 17-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Heard GBW spa is opening back May. Some day this week... Any brother got contact or information on when it is opening?
Old 18-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Heard GBW spa is opening back May. Some day this week... Any brother got contact or information on when it is opening?
this Sunday

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 18-05-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
this Sunday
Thanks bro... any contact / groups to join?
Old 19-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
toedrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: JB experiences

All right dear bothers, another ride in for me.

Shall skip the customs clearances as it was previously mention. As the trip in was rather late i opt for a massage first but sadly plenty of joints was still fully booked during this period. Got my phone up n texted Rubysexy.
It was a week day and having most massage parlors jam packed up was really astonishing.

RubySexy FR.
Arranged with the OKT for Moon, her stats from the pics were publish as 36B, Ori, 165cm, viet. Location JB town.
Went up to the room and i was shocked with a lady roughly the same height as me(im 177cm). The looks was seriously different from the publish info.
36B seems like a Runway on her.......
(those of u who has their telegram can reference it yourself)
damaged @ 220rm i shot.

Deed was pretty standard, undress, shower and action.
We did engage in some light chatter, but my mood was really to finish it up n move on. Not too sure if its ok to give a full FR as Stable is heavily promoting their services on SBF.

Key points i'll state is,
Moon

WL has bad breath.
Complexion was on the rough side.
BBBJ was decent.
Deed was BAD as i felt like i was pumping a hallow tree.
Overall experience will give it a 4

RTF NEVER

Will give the stable another go as their wares from the publish info still has some decent lookers or new joiners. Hopefully it wont be another disappointment.

Fortunately, during the hunt for my meals i happen to chance upon King Spa. Took the opportunity n went for a session. No wonder seniors chiongsters highly rave this joint. The massage is really top class, ML i got was really in good shape. While waiting for my slot did see some ML walking around and not all are that great in shape. So im just lucky. ML was able to determine where my knots are and focus on the tighten areas.

Overall i had a lousy deed but a good massage, the experience is still ok if not for mighty King spa.

King Spa
150, 152, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
ML is no 9
Old 19-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Whatever happened to SiamKen? So far he's always one of the better ones.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Also tried to book a massage at a massage joint but the massage joint I found was fully booked, so I just went to eat.

Booked from JBThaimeimei in advance the previous day and went in according to the given instructions. I booked Meso, like the images in the site she was quite good looking, but more matured in real life. The icing on the cake is that she was really slim and had a good figure, face was not bad and cute boobs. However service was average for me, cause it seems she was not feeling too good down below. I think all in all it was an ok bonk but I would try the other ladies, maybe someone who has just arrived might be a better bet.

Oh and at the lobby, when waiting for Grab I saw this local ladies (I think she is local) in the lobby, flashy boobs, a couple to tattoos and wearing this super short skirt that rides up her butt exposing her butt cheeks, not sure if she works there but it seems like she might be in the trade. Unfortunately I no guts, and also some guy was there with her so I think better be safe than sorry hahaha.

Passed by GBW to take a look, they seem to be doing some renovations and there as a guy that told me that they would open on the 22nd, so bros maybe can go there and try it out.

To be honest, after trying some of the past local spa ladies, those from Thailand and Viet really cannot beat their service (or maybe I'm just lucky to get the good ones). Been to HV, GP and Zon (For Son I think there was an Ang Pai there for a while) in the past and the experience with the local ladies are usually really good, they really help you have a good time. Well I guess youth and good physique can only get you so far.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1