The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Xiao Pei 小佩 mistress looking PRC BBBJ included for a short time only with PIC

Hi Bros

Been awhile since I intro any new lady, as I was trying out other bros recommendation. So after another super long break its time to return to society again.

Xiao Pei4 was introduced to me by 1 of my GF saying that she came to sillypore for sometime liao but couldn’t earn much in KTV as she was not wild enough and don’t know how to butter up the mamasans. My GF said she is quite a looker so as tiko as any man can i called her out to give her my support and contribution. After picking her up at her place I found that she has this mistress like look, wild hair-do and seducing eyes, IMHO i don’t think she falls into any of the usual catagory of SYT or MILF, more like a kept woman. She thanked me for supporting her, saying that KTV is too wild and can’t get use to.

She warms up pretty easily on the way to the H, I like the way she talks to me, not really the voice but the way she does a rubba rubba with her hand on my inner thighs, GFE was pretty high.

In the Room, XP is quite attractive in her own way, nice skin and very friendly, I told her that I will try to help her and ask her to show me how she can service me.

So we striped and proceeded to the showers, when she started undressing, I notice she has a nice body, a nice set of 34B- boobs (Not for boobs lover). In the showers she proceeded to soap me and gave me a soapy rubba that was a super turn-on. As she started rubbing me from behind, she slit her hands through my waist and to my man hood slowly caressing and teasing..wow TLC in the showers. I turned her around and started to frenched her, she returned the favor by throwing a hug around my neck and kissing me as if I was her long loss BF, I must say the GFE was really kicking in. Immediately after, she beacon me nearer to the bowl, she placed the lid down and sat on it, hug my ass to pull me closer to her, at that time my little bro was already in full attention, and I knew immediately what was to come next…she blew me there and then. Like a scene out of a Jap AV movie, good strong suction, playing with the tip once in awhile to take her breath. I told her to proceed to bed as I worry she might not be too comfortable in that position for long. On bed, she started her catbath, must say it was very enjoyable. I told her I wanted to enter her, so cap on proceeded with missionary, after which I changed to doggy, She was wet and tight too; I banged for another good 15 mins in 2 position and finally unloaded inside in missionary.

Anyway below are the stats

Xiao Pei(4) (26yrs)
Looks: 7 (Between SYT and GND type)
Height: 156cm
weight: 45Kg
Frenching; Yes
Boobs; 34b- All natural (Nipple a little big and brown)
Catbath; 8
BBBJ; 8.5 ( Wah liew must try the in the shower exp)
CIM; No
COB; I think can
COF; No
Painting; Never try but ask her said can.
FJ: Ok ard 6-7 no highs and no lows
RTF; YES ( I m a sucker for BBBJ)
Damage; 70/1/1 exclude room & CD

AS SHE IS LEFT WITH NOT MUCH TIME, SHE ASK ME TO POST HER NUMBER HERE IF U LOOK REAL CLOSELY, HER NUMBER CAN BE FOUND ON THE PICTURE FILE.

Please support her and FR once you tried her, do let me know if she has room to improve as she is willing to learn and service.

Just trying to help her in a way or two. So if u manage to find her number in the picture file do support her and if still cannot find u can PM me but i will not be able to respond that fast though.

Finally if her service is good and its within your means do tip her, it would be very much appreciated.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Pei 小佩 mistress looking PRC BBBJ included for a short time only with PIC

haha!! very creative in putting her number in " picture's name "... Thumbs up!!
Old 20-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: Xiao Pei 小佩 mistress looking PRC BBBJ included for a short time only with PIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
haha!! very creative in putting her number in " picture's name "... Thumbs up!!
aiyoh what to do me not on the ball like you leh can reply PM super fast. so have to think of way that PM dont over flow mah.

you also super on leh so fast c my post liao
Old 20-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dumboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha very innovative way of posting contacts bro. *claps*

Feel like James Bonk after finding the secret agent's number. Too bad I dry liao otherwise will use my gun to fire her hehe.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumboy View Post
Haha very innovative way of posting contacts bro. *claps*

Feel like James Bonk after finding the secret agent's number. Too bad I dry liao otherwise will use my gun to fire her hehe.
haha thanks man, so wait for your FR? try to help her fast fast get ctc so this way fastest and still never openly disclose her number, this the best to protect her lor.
Old 20-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

AS SHE IS LEFT WITH NOT MUCH TIME, SHE ASK ME TO POST HER NUMBER HERE IF U LOOK REAL CLOSELY, HER NUMBER CAN BE FOUND ON THE PICTURE FILE.

Wah liew i nearly die laughing man i said her number is on the picture file not on the picture itself and definately not on her bra!!!!

wah i m going to sleep with a smile on my face now...haha bro u made my day n u know who u r hahahahaha...
Old 20-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u guys damn funny. up for u. i'm a sucker for SYT so i'll give this a pass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1