The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Teahouse Soup Restaurant
三盅两件茶楼

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-101 IMM Building
Singapore (609601)
Mon-Sun: 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30-10pm

Was at IMM Factory Outlets to hunt for bargain stuff and bumped into this "new concept" restaurant by ‪#‎Soup‬ Restaurant. They have converted their IMM outlet early May 2016 to a Tea House, albeit the first of its chain. Adapting their signature dishes such as Samsui ‪#‎Chicken‬ w Ginger Sauce and the Ah Gong Ah Por tapioca leaves etc, they came up with Samsui Chicken ‪#‎Noodles‬ 三水鸡面, Ah Gong/ Ah Por Fried Rice 阿公/阿婆姜茸炒饭. Ginger Sauce Pork Buns 三水姜茸包, Ma Jie Chives Dumpling 妈姐韭菜饺 just to name a few.

I went for their lighter dim sum which turn up fairly light and flavorful. Something different from the usual Soup Restaurant offering. Their chicken feet was very much "Ma La" 麻辣味 rather than than the regular black bean sauce. (If I wanted heavier would hv gone for the Hai Di Lao upstairs)
Signature soups, cooked dishes and ‪#‎Samsui‬ Chicken are also available.

Price wise, usual Soup Restaurant prices. Will set you back by about $20 or more per person depending on what you order. For 2 persons below, the meal costs $39. Service wise, good. My take - nice change for this local chain.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting concept and looks nice food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Teahouse Soup Restaurant
三盅两件茶楼

Old 24-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Buchanan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always love soup.

Quote:
Teahouse Soup Restaurant
三盅两件茶楼

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-101 IMM Building
Singapore (609601)

Was at IMM Factory Outlets to hunt for bargain stuff and bumped into this "new concept" restaurant by ‪#‎Soup‬ Restaurant. They have converted their IMM outlet early May 2016 to a Tea House, albeit the first of its chain. Adapting their signature dishes such as Samsui ‪#‎Chicken‬ w Ginger Sauce and the Ah Gong Ah Por tapioca leaves etc, they came up with Samsui Chicken ‪#‎Noodles‬ 三水鸡面, Ah Gong/ Ah Por Fried Rice 阿公/阿婆姜茸炒饭. Ginger Sauce Pork Buns 三水姜茸包, Ma Jie Chives Dumpling 妈姐韭菜饺 just to name a few.

I went for their lighter dim sum which turn up fairly light and flavorful. Something different from the usual Soup Restaurant offering. Their chicken feet was very much "Ma La" 麻辣味 rather than than the regular black bean sauce. (If I wanted heavier would hv gone for the Hai Di Lao upstairs)
Signature soups, cooked dishes and ‪#‎Samsui‬ Chicken are also available.

Price wise, usual Soup Restaurant prices. Will set you back by about $20 or more per person depending on what you order. For 2 persons below, the meal costs $39. Service wise, good. My take - nice change for this local chain.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
lorddrakez is one of the Best!lorddrakez is one of the Best!lorddrakez is one of the Best!

Quote:
Famous Margaret Drive chicken rice is back

Two sons of late owner keep alive the famous old dish from Margaret Drive hawker centre

May 15, 2016 6:01am
BY:KF SEETOH

Either the lines are blurred or not many - especially among the Gen New - care too much about the authenticity of Hainanese chicken rice in Singapore.

They probably do not even know how it is different from Cantonese-style or how another version is considered halal.

Back in the pre-COE days when I was learning the now redundant art of drawing thin 1mm lines with a sable haired brush using Indian ink - a skill needed as part of the advertising art course at the defunct Baharuddin Vocational Institute - there was the Sin Kee Chicken Rice stall at Margaret Drive hawker centre.

It was a weekly ritual for a few of us. I did not know or care about its origin, whether it was Hainanese or Cantonese. I cared that it was good.

Fast forward: The owner died in 2008 and his sons have taken over. The business was helmed by Benson Leong, with the help of his elder brother Niven

MOVED ON

Benson moved to Mei Ling Street Food Centre and Niven later set up his own Uncle Chicken outlet in Alexandra Village Food Centre.

I'll spare you the long story, just that after Benson shuttered down in 2015, he worked for his brother's outlet in Bedok and now... Benson is back on his feet.

He returns via the support of a very keen supporter and partner, Edwin Goh, who felt there was an opportunity in keeping these legendary food names and the culture alive.

Even though Mr Goh admits: "I have not a clue about the food business."

With his classic business thinking from the field of finance, he funded this new operation with Benson and devised a clear "manpower plan with a view on expansion".

Sin Kee Famous

Cantonese Chicken Rice (Benson)
Chang Chen Mee Wah Coffeeshop
Block 40, Holland Drive
11am-8pm daily

Uncle Chicken Rice (Niven)
The Bedok Marketplace
348, Simpang Bedok
Noon-8pm (Closed on Mondays)

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/m/makan/famous-mar...ime=1463885747
Damn looks quite good
Old 24-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Study deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddrakez View Post
Damn looks quite good
Study also agreed with you.
Old 25-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 9
Moderator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to behold

Can try this weekend.

Quote:
Teahouse Soup Restaurant
三盅两件茶楼

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-101 IMM Building
Singapore (609601)

Old 25-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best Char Kway Teows in Singapore You Gotta Teow Your Kakis About

http://sethlui.com/best-char-kway-teows-singapore/

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow is one of the main reasons why so many of us flock to Zion Riverside Food Centre every night. With the right balance of sweet and savoury, their char kway teow doesn’t have the overpowering sweet sauce taste that some people detest. On top of having the right balance, they add a ridiculously generous serving of fresh cockles, a good amount of wok hei taste, and is fairly dry (thankfully not wet and mushy).

Also, considering how the food centre’s pretty near Zouk, you might want to visit 18 Zion Road fried Kway Teow before you get on with your crazy night eh?

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow: 70 Zion Rd, Zion Riverside Food Centre, #01-17, Singapore 247792

Opening Hours: 12:30pm – 2:30pm, 6:30pm – 11pm (Daily) | Closed on Alternate Mondays

Hungry GoWHERE!

Last edited by AhSoonNo1; 25-05-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee

The history of Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee dates all the way back to as far as two generations ago. Handed down from one generation to another, the authenticity of its flavour has remained unaltered.

The most significant part of Outram Park’s Char Kway Teow is their generous serving of pork lard, each the size of your thumb, and that strongly permeates the entire dish. Although this plate of Char Kway Teow’s wetter than usual, I still think it’s really bomb.

Warning: the queue snakes all the way into the lane behind their stall, and it’s tremendously hot in the food centre. Maybe find a friend who’s heat resistant and pay him to queue for you while you wait at a table somewhere cooler.

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee: 531A Upper Cross St, Hong Lim Food Centre and Market, #02-17, Singapore 051531

Hungry GoWHERE!

Last edited by AhSoonNo1; 25-05-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

Let's go try ok? When?

Quote:

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee

The history of Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee dates all the way back to as far as two generations ago. Handed down from one generation to another, the authenticity of its flavour has remained unaltered.

The most significant part of Outram Park’s Char Kway Teow is their generous serving of pork lard, each the size of your thumb, and that strongly permeates the entire dish. Although this plate of Char Kway Teow’s wetter than usual, I still think it’s really bomb.

Warning: the queue snakes all the way into the lane behind their stall, and it’s tremendously hot in the food centre. Maybe find a friend who’s heat resistant and pay him to queue for you while you wait at a table somewhere cooler.

Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee: 531A Upper Cross St, Hong Lim Food Centre and Market, #02-17, Singapore 051531
Old 25-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

This is a very old stall that sell delicious chicken rice.
I think they put their cooked chicken in the fridge during off-peak hour.
There was once I ate at 3pm, the chicken was cold like straight out from the fridge.

The Margaret drive old hawker used to have a few famous food.
Beside this chicken rice, the Char keoy teow (relocate to telok Blangah), Deep fried guo-tie and the western food are very popular too.
Quote:
Famous Margaret Drive chicken rice is back

Two sons of late owner keep alive the famous old dish from Margaret Drive hawker centre

May 15, 2016 6:01am
BY:KF SEETOH

Either the lines are blurred or not many - especially among the Gen New - care too much about the authenticity of Hainanese chicken rice in Singapore.

They probably do not even know how it is different from Cantonese-style or how another version is considered halal.

Old 25-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Study deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
This is a very old stall that sell delicious chicken rice.
I think they put their cooked chicken in the fridge during off-peak hour.
There was once I ate at 3pm, the chicken was cold like straight out from the fridge.

The Margaret drive old hawker used to have a few famous food.
Beside this chicken rice, the Char keoy teow (relocate to telok Blangah), Deep fried guo-tie and the western food are very popular too.
Thank you for sharing.

Used to climb the stairs and sit at any tables the stall will serve you chicken rice after order. One drink stall nearby that benefited form the good business.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ingenious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for your recommendation. Love to eat char kway teow.

Quote:

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow is one of the main reasons why so many of us flock to Zion Riverside Food Centre every night. With the right balance of sweet and savoury, their char kway teow doesn’t have the overpowering sweet sauce taste that some people detest. On top of having the right balance, they add a ridiculously generous serving of fresh cockles, a good amount of wok hei taste, and is fairly dry (thankfully not wet and mushy).

Also, considering how the food centre’s pretty near Zouk, you might want to visit 18 Zion Road fried Kway Teow before you get on with your crazy night eh?

18 Zion Road Fried Kway Teow: 70 Zion Rd, Zion Riverside Food Centre, #01-17, Singapore 247792

Opening Hours: 12:30pm – 2:30pm, 6:30pm – 11pm (Daily) | Closed on Alternate Mondays
Old 25-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Eyemo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEyemo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Making me feel hungry liao...thanks for sharing all these good food
Old 26-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Let's go try ok? When?
Can I join you ?

Beware of fake female imposters .

Blackcloud IS NOT BlackC1oud .
Old 26-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Best Curry Rice 咖喱饭 in Singapore That Will Curry Your Favour

http://sethlui.com/best-curry-rice-singapore/

Tian Tian Curry Rice

Oh the porkchop sat so gloriously under the spotlight, glowing golden brown, looking crisp as hell. See what I did there ahh?

And its appearance did not deceive at all. The pork chop batter was light and crispy, close to that of a croquette’s; not a bad thing because croquettes are really pretty looking. Despite being soaked in curry for a bit, it still maintained some of its crispiness. Taste wise, it was fragrant and well-seasoned.

Their lean, thin strips of hainanese char siew is worth ordering too. Soaked with the honey sweet sauce, the meat was nicely chewy without the usual fats from char siew. But it does not have that roasted charred taste though.

The cabbage was soft and sweet, the kind you wouldn’t mind feeding your toothless grandmother who forgot her dentures.

Interestingly, there was this dish called ‘shark meat with salted vegetables’ which I didn’t order because I found out too late. However, probably one of the most essential part of curry rice – the curry, was not as fantastic as the others so there’s that.

Tian Tian Curry Rice: 116 Bukit Merah View, Singapore 151116
Opens: 9am – 9pm

Hungry GoWHERE!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1