The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2006, 01:34 AM
lovewendy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Naughty and Sexy 21yr PRC Bo Bo

Today got a number from a friend. called the number and a girl picked the phone. The girl's name is Bobo. She has a sweet voice, and told me that she is 21 yr old from Da Lian, a place famous for pretty girls. She quoted $120 for the massage + FJ, and I managed to bargain the price down to $100. Took a cab to her hotel, knocked the door, and a sweet girl opened the door for me. She looked quite nice to me. She was a bit shy and and kept smiling at me. We had a bath together, and she gave me a solid massage after that. Her skin is very smooth, which i like alot. She then gave me a bj. The suction is strong, but the skills are abit lacking. I finally released the load in the missionary position. The overall experience is very satisfactory. I especially like the gf feeling and her smooth skin.

Short FR on Bo Bo.
Looks: 7/10...maybe i like sweet and naughty type of girls
Skin: 8/10 smooth.
Figure: 7/10. 36B-23-33. About 165 cm. Weight 48 kg.
Massage: 7/10..
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 good and enjoying
Attitude: 8/10 very accomodative
Overall: 8/10..rtf for sure
Damage: $100 (massage+BJ+FJ), hotel is included
Time period taken: 1 hour.

She also got a friend Zhen Ni with 36C boobs. She looks quite sexy, and I may give her a try next time.

They will leave on 12 Nov. Bros who want to have a try just pm me, and i wil try to send the number to you asap. Note, they can't read English, so pls call them in Chinese directly.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Re: Naughty and Sexy 21yr PRC Bo Bo

Hi Bro

Share the contact with me?
Old 03-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
benglian is one of the Best!benglian is one of the Best!benglian is one of the Best!benglian is one of the Best!

Bro,

Would be thankful if u can share both contacts.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, nice FR with new face on the block

Mr Cactus
Old 03-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
broatsamforum is Cool - loads of Potential

Your message box is full.
Can PM me the contact?
Old 03-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. mind to share the contact bro =)

ur inbox is full !
Old 03-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, can i have the contact of bobo and her friend? thanks a million in advance. will up you when power recovers.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
bohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, ur PM box is full... can share the ctc? tks!
Old 03-11-2006, 11:11 AM
lovewendy

I got too many msgs in the mailbox, and feel too troublesome and slow to get back to all u guys one by one. These girls told me that i can put their numbers on the web, since they r leaving soon.

BoBo: 8162xxxx
Zhen Ni:918xxxx

Pls keep it in a low profile, as i understand it's not right to reveal the numbers here.......but again, they r providing "massage", which is quite legal in sg...
Old 03-11-2006, 01:27 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

bro ur inbox full how to pm u? waiting for u to share this gem contact no wif me
Old 03-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Brudder,

please Pm or Email me the contacts please [email protected] Thank you....!!!

will reciprocate your efforts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovewendy
Today got a number from a friend. called the number and a girl picked the phone. The girl's name is Bobo. She has a sweet voice, and told me that she is 21 yr old from Da Lian, a place famous for pretty girls. She quoted $120 for the massage + FJ, and I managed to bargain the price down to $100. Took a cab to her hotel, knocked the door, and a sweet girl opened the door for me. She looked quite nice to me. She was a bit shy and and kept smiling at me. We had a bath together, and she gave me a solid massage after that. Her skin is very smooth, which i like alot. She then gave me a bj. The suction is strong, but the skills are abit lacking. I finally released the load in the missionary position. The overall experience is very satisfactory. I especially like the gf feeling and her smooth skin.

Short FR on Bo Bo.

She also got a friend Zhen Ni with 36C boobs. She looks quite sexy, and I may give her a try next time.

They will leave on 12 Nov. Bros who want to have a try just pm me, and i wil try to send the number to you asap. Note, they can't read English, so pls call them in Chinese directly.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

hi hi...

care to share the contact?

I would love to try them...

which hotel they staying?

Will post FR & up you.

Thanks,
marji
Old 03-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pok1702 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

care to share her contact >?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovewendy

Short FR on Bo Bo.

Old 03-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zico34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BO BO FR is already posted in another thread...

More details at the other thread...
Old 03-11-2006, 09:48 PM
lovewendy

Hi Bros, the unrevealed part of contacts are as follows. Enjoy

Name: BoBo
Tel: 9xxx

Name: Zhen Ni