The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
grimshadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Tuition Teacher and I

What I'm about to say is 90% truth and 10% exaggeration. This happened 2 years ago
(Prelude- Now I seldom contact with her, even so we would go out for drinks and....)

I'm a private O level candidate student, I retook my O & N levels and retained in sec 3 before , if you do the math, I stayed in secondary for about 7 years (longer than a primary school student). The time I decided to retake my O level, I decided to study on my own, means prepare O levels myself, so I decided to look for a tuition teacher to guide me through. Decided to call up an tuition agency and get myself a tuition teacher, so they decided to send a female tuition teacher,to fit the rate I've asked for. I'm like ohh please she better be pretty,hot,sexy looking.

Part 2: To my surprise.....
Old 17-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Re: My Tuition Teacher and I

Fast forward 2 weeks, she came to my house at night. Ding-dong, I rushed to the door, a sweet scent suddenly passes from the door and saw a tall lady in OL dressing, typical short tight skirt, and women's business shirt with the top 2 buttons unbutton. I'm sure she's about 175cm tall because I'm around 183cm. But I could see her cleavage,about b cup, don't know if she's a seducer or what but, she's wearing yellow bra. she have quite a sharp chin, tied up long hair like most secondary girls do, soft white skin,pink lips most importantly she doesnt have much make up, and I'm like JACKPOT!!!!! I want her to teach me for the next 7 months!!!!!
we hit off very well, after a few weeks together, most of the time I can't take my eyes of her especially when she's explaining to me. I would take the opportunity to drag our conversation longer so I could look at her more, what's really tempting is her soft pink lips .
Old 17-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

So I decided to ask her for her facebook, and add her up... to my surprise she plays tennis like I do, she's only 23 years old, and I'm like wow, I'm 19 this year, the age gap isn't that apart but If I can court her it would be great. Too bad she have a boyfriend. Every night after tuition I'm v reluctant to let her go, I would much like to have her stay in my room and chat. Because I do have family problems, so 1 night I decided to tell her about my "sad" story and decided to "Break down"... rest my head...and cry.. She held my hands and comfort me... whispered to my ears "Stay Strong,everything will be fine",I knew she came close to me, my elbow actually hit her breast...it was soft... I'm like can I kiss you? Swallowed my saliva down my throat and stayed calm...send her off to my block's lift... Dammed....Was very closed to touching her.. every night after tuition i lay on my bed,she just couldnt get off my mind
Old 18-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good start, camping here to support , cheers bro TS, ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

oso pitch my tent here......

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

grimshadow after your elbow accidentally brushed her breast, did u really ask her,

"I'm like can I kiss you?"

I gave some r pts to u.
Old 18-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

One day she suddenly said,"know what? I know you've been staring at my assets and face for quite awhile, I feel quite uncomfortable, especially when we are having lesson ,hope you dont mind.." I was surprised how daring she was to tell me straight in the face, yeap I was dejected afterwards and shameful, i know shouldn't be doing this to her. however, sometimes when I feel horny, I will go to her fb profile and start to PCC,just imagine I'm frenching her, she help to rub my hardon. one evening she asked to change lesson time to evening, I agreed. During lesson can see that she isnt concentrating at all, especially when I asked her question, she lagged awhile before responding to my question. suddenly, her tears could not hold on anymore, she started to cry,buried her face in her hands. HUART AH! Gonna use this as advantage, pulled my arms to her shoulder, hold her close,OMG her soft arms,smooth skin, surprisingly she nvr push me away,told me she broke up with her bf..
Old 18-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

Interesting story, camping for more

Will up back the following bros when I can:
Old 18-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Then I asked her to join me for clubbing that night, initially she refused, she wants to go home but after much persuasion, she agreed. I gently pat her back, OH! She was wearing spaghetti straps on that day cause it was saturday, I know "zhuan Dao" liao, touch here and there....But yes I was satisfied. After class I went to change while she wait for me at my living room, then off to took a cab to her house. while she bath and change, I walked around her house,used her kitchen toilet... noticed there's a bucket of unwashed laundry, Saw her bra and panties,took up and slowly sniff, my penis, immediately became super saiyan 3. long and hard. stroke myself as I smell,wanted to steal but scared she will find out so better don't. (This is real her panties is still stained with her punani sauce) Exit bathroom, what came out, was a white dress beauty.Cunning white slut ;P
Old 18-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

hi bro I didnt, I resisted, it was too early to happen! haha Thanks for the points!! Apperciate it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1